Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree.

The other question is how did the perps leave the scene of the burning car.

jmo

Another million dollar question Inthedetails ! Seriously.

Unless one of them followed the truck to the forest area. Perhaps they parked the car in town, then the passenger guy got into the truck as a passenger. Then
after the atms they drove the truck to where they had parked the car and the 2nd person jumped in the car and followed the truck to the forest area ???

But that is puzzling Inthedetails!

Did the 2nd vehicle get spotted by a cctv while the monster driving Bo's truck was dropping off/picking up the passenger?

Wanted to bump your map, Steelman. I'm not even going to pretend to be talented enough to make one or add a location, so could you please refresh? Hutto's address is 1319 Miles Ave., Hayden (not sure of E or W, couldn't find it online), but it looks to be fairly close to the second ATM location (8-10 miles from where the truck was found, depending on E or W Miles). So, IMO, it's conceivable that they stopped at DH's residence after the 2 ATM draw to pick up a second vehicle or drop off one of the perps to then meet at the location of the burning car to bring the other perp back to DH's address. So, either one man acted alone in the Forest or the other perp followed all the way to the Forest (about 20 minutes) to assist and then followed him back out another 20 minutes or so to the location of the burning truck (found at 9:43 p.m.). There was less than hour from the last ATM draw to the time of the truck being found, making it a really tight time frame with approx. 40 minutes of drive time alone. These perps clearly had a plan orchestrated, IMO.

Okay......it's time for a map so we can all get an overview.............

So here it is:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KAgjISNt4R904bGLvKiVOOlEO1A&usp=sharing

Good point! I had forgotten that they obviously must've had a vehicle near the hospital or wherever they encountered BK (maybe even a store for the ice cream). But if a vehicle had been left at the hospital, it would've been a 20 minute round trip to retrieve it after the 2nd ATM draw and it just doesn't appear that there would've been enough time within that hour to backtrack that far. The more I look at the map, the more I think there must've been a 3rd party involved. JMO

Another million dollar question Inthedetails ! Seriously.

Unless one of them followed the truck to the forest area. Perhaps they parked the car in town, then the passenger guy got into the truck as a passenger. Then
after the atms they drove the truck to where they had parked the car and the 2nd person jumped in the car and followed the truck to the forest area ???

But that is puzzling Inthedetails!

Did the 2nd vehicle get spotted by a cctv while the monster driving Bo's truck was dropping off/picking up the passenger?

Good point! I had forgotten that they obviously must've had a vehicle near the hospital or wherever they encountered BK (maybe even a store for the ice cream). But if a vehicle had been left at the hospital, it would've been a 20 minute round trip to retrieve it after the 2nd ATM draw and it just doesn't appear that there would've been enough time within that hour to backtrack that far. The more I look at the map, the more I think there must've been a 3rd party involved. JMO

The more people involved, the more likely there will be a snitch. Good.

jmo

Yes, Inthedetails! I also think there must be video of another vehicle following the truck somewhere given the distance traveled to the Shooting Range. There was a lot more down time between his abduction and the first ATM draw. But I can't imagine there weren't at least 2 perps with BK that whole time to have allowed for picking up and placing a get away vehicle. JMO

Wanted to bump your map, Steelman. I'm not even going to pretend to be talented enough to make one or add a location, so could you please refresh? Hutto's address is 1319 Miles Ave., Hayden (not sure of E or W, couldn't find it online), but it looks to be fairly close to the second ATM location (8-10 miles from where the truck was found, depending on E or W Miles). So, IMO, it's conceivable that they stopped at DH's residence after the 2 ATM draw to pick up a second vehicle or drop off one of the perps to then meet at the location of the burning car to bring the other perp back to DH's address. So, either one man acted alone in the Forest or the other perp followed all the way to the Forest (about 20 minutes) to assist and then followed him back out another 20 minutes or so to the location of the burning truck (found at 9:43 p.m.). There was less than hour from the last ATM draw to the time of the truck being found, making it a really tight time frame with approx. 40 minutes of drive time alone. These perps clearly had a plan orchestrated, IMO.

It was already on the map. Last entry on the menu.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1KAgjISNt4R904bGLvKiVOOlEO1A

Murder victim William "Bo" Kirk's sister spoke to The Press this morning about the family's reaction to the arrest of suspect David Earl Hutto.
"We don't believe there's any connection — not that we're aware of," said Claudia Jackson, of Spokane Valley. "When (Hutto's) name was released, I had no idea (of who he is) and I don't think my brother did either."
Hutto was arrested Friday night at the Burger King on Appleway Avenue in Coeur d'Alene and booked into the Kootenai County Jail on a second-degree murder charge.
A second suspect was arrested earlier in the day and is being held in federal custody on charges related to the homicide, according to the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office. The second individual's identity and arrest information has not yet been released.
"Since the second suspect is in federal custody, we cannot release any information at this time," Sheriff Ben Wolfinger said.
The cause of Kirk's death has not been released.
"The court sealed the file, so the information is not releasable at this time," Wolfinger said.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_5fb4efc8-9f97-11e6-bae5-9be60aaf210e.html

BBM---

WTF ???

Minor, teenager, witness protection, confidential informant.......?? It's time to monitor the locals and see what it was they saw that day at Burger King.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_5fb4efc8-9f97-11e6-bae5-9be60aaf210e.html

BBM---

WTF ???

Minor, teenager, witness protection, confidential informant.......?? It's time to monitor the locals and see what it was they saw that day at Burger King.

I considered that it might be a minor but normally police will issue a statement that the suspect is a minor and therefore the case is sealed, they will not be identifying them, etc, etc.

If they were a confidential informant or they were somehow being protected, why even release that a second suspect had been arrested? LE could have just issued the statement that Hutto had been arrested and not mention the 2nd suspect at all. Unless the suspect started talking after arrest about knowledge he had of some larger crime. Maybe he made a deal to tell what he knows in exchange for immunity/anonymity.

:thinking:

It's the federal custody thing that is throwing me. I've seen minors named before and even if they didn't want to name them, we knew it was a minor.

Very strange indeed.

It appears to me that LE is being complete jerks simply for the fun of being complete jerks. Want some proof ? Watch this video from the other night and listen to the reporter. http://www.krem.com/news/two-arrested-in-connection-to-bo-kirk-death/344094025

Some law enforcement entities (not all) believe the public has no right to know anything. They run the justice system as if it's their own private company, removed from any scrutiny. If the public puts up with it, then they'll keep getting more of the same.

It appears to me that LE is being complete jerks simply for the fun of being complete jerks. Want some proof ? Watch this video from the other night and listen to the reporter. http://www.krem.com/news/two-arrested-in-connection-to-bo-kirk-death/344094025

Some law enforcement entities (not all) believe the public has no right to know anything. They run the justice system as if it's their own private company, removed from any scrutiny. If the public puts up with it, then they'll keep getting more of the same.

She said they were out there with "tactical" gear. She also made it sound like LE were taking a long time to process the scene. I wonder what they could have found that would warrant tactical gear and take a long time to process? More dead bodies? Major drug or guns operation? Ties to terrorism? Somewhere I saw it mentioned that Hutto had yardsales and was involved in online selling. Maybe this was a multi-state organized theft ring? They could have been stealing things in one state and selling them in another. Maybe Bo fought back at their attempt to rob him so they killed him? IDK.

She said they were out there with "tactical" gear. She also made it sound like LE were taking a long time to process the scene. I wonder what they could have found that would warrant tactical gear and take a long time to process? More dead bodies? Major drug or guns operation? Ties to terrorism? Somewhere I saw it mentioned that Hutto had yardsales and was involved in online selling. Maybe this was a multi-state organized theft ring? They could have been stealing things in one state and selling them in another. Maybe Bo fought back at their attempt to rob him so they killed him? IDK.

It's typical for the swat teams to show up outfitted with tactical gear, flash bangs, armored vehicles, and lots of big guns ........as the victim lies dead in the morgue. Bo could have used that kind of support just prior to being abducted and murdered. It's a little too late to show up with all of that stuff 2 days after the fact. I'm sure Bo would have been appreciative as well if his "rights" had been as protected as criminal #2 "rights" are being protected.

It's typical for the swat teams to show up outfitted with tactical gear, flash bangs, armored vehicles, and lots of big guns ........as the victim lies dead in the morgue. Bo could have used that kind of support just prior to being abducted and murdered. It's a little too late to show up with all of that stuff 2 days after the fact. I'm sure Bo would have been appreciative as well if his "rights" had been as protected as criminal #2 "rights" are being protected.

But if they arrested the suspects at Burger King, why did they need Swat to process the house? I don't think it's just for show. Something that concerns me is we have not seen the usual statements of "The suspects are in custody and officials believe there is no longer any threat to the community..."

Instead, we have this:
When asked if the suspect or suspects are considered a threat to the public, Wolfinger said he doesn't know.
http://cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_e2272d5d-d306-5c1f-9465-1b1ca5e1cd99.html

:scared:

Is there someone else out there?!?

But if they arrested the suspects at Burger King, why did they need Swat to process the house? I don't think it's just for show. Something that concerns me is we have not seen the usual statements of "The suspects are in custody and officials believe there is no longer any threat to the community..."

Instead, we have this:
http://cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_e2272d5d-d306-5c1f-9465-1b1ca5e1cd99.html

Perhaps they were concerned about a weapons stash at the house, booby traps, or someone who would oppose them violently?

IDK. Just guessing.

jmo

Instead, we have this:

There isn't much going on in a little town like that most of the time. Practice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back