Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
also. in Idaho does there need to be a grand jury indictment for a charge of first degree murder? because sure does seem premediated... he kidnapped him from his home and tied him up and shot him. that is also a DP qualifier in CA (kidnapping.. and carjacking... and robbery)

There may be a deal on the table for the second individual. Perhaps the deal is based on him/her telling them who the third person (if there was one) is.

Oh brother. I guess that still wouldn't explain why the police will not release the name at this time.

Unless. the second person was arrested because he/she has knowledge of the crime (and did not report to the police) and the police need this individual to name who
all was involved. Perhaps the 2nd person arrested owns the vehicle which may have been spotted on a cctv getting out of their car and entering Bo's truck.

Prosecutors say Bo Kirk, the Post Falls man found murdered last week, was killed by David Hutto following a road rage incident.

The information came to light during Hutto's first appearance Monday afternoon. Prosecutors say Hutto followed Kirk home after the incident, then tied him up and murdered him. The judge in the case said Kirk was shot. Hutto's bail was set at $2 million.

Hutto was arrested and booked into jail Friday night on a charge of second-degree murder. The second person arrested has not been identified because they were arrested by federal agents.
http://www.khq.com/story/33525262/prosecutor-david-hutto-murdered-bo-kirk-after-road-rage-incident

Hutto is lying. Bo isn't around to dispute his story, so blame the victim.

He cut me off in traffic.......so I :

Followed Bo to his house.... accosted him, ......took his ATM card, ........forced him to provide his PIN #, .....killed him, .......loaded him up in his own truck, _______ followed me while I hauled him out to the shooting pit,.......... ______ and I drove back into town with my "ATM robbing gear", .......stole as much money as I could, ........drove back out to the middle of nowhere and set his truck on fire, .........got a ride back into town with ______.........drank some beer, went to bed.

Now THAT is one hell of a road rage incident.

exactly!!!

http://www.khq.com/story/33525262/prosecutor-david-hutto-murdered-bo-kirk-after-road-rage-incident

Hutto is lying. Bo isn't around to dispute his story, so blame the victim.

He cut me off in traffic.......so I :

Followed Bo to his house.... accosted him, ......took his ATM card, ........forced him to provide his PIN #, .....killed him, .......loaded him up in his own truck, _______ followed me while I hauled him out to the shooting pit,.......... drove back into town with my "ATM robbing gear", .......stole as much money as I could, ........drove back out to the middle of nowhere and set his truck on fire, .........got a ride back into town with ______.........drank some beer, went to bed.

Now THAT is one hell of a road rage incident.

That is the most ludicrous article I have ever read. Surely, the prosecutors do not honestly think that's how it went down?!? Are we to believe that BK was abducted in his own driveway, did not put up a fight, and nobody saw or heard anything in the neighborhood? Perhaps a man would respond differently, but if I were involved in a roadway incident and knew someone was following me, I wouldn't pull into my own driveway, risking the safety of myself and my loved ones who may be home. I would likely call 911 and continue on to the police department. IMO, people with road rage shoot you and leave you, they don't abduct you. I lost a family member at the hands of a road-raged lunatic, the coward left him on the side of the road. It wasn't the perp's first conviction with a firearm and he had a history of road rage and uncontrollable anger. I'm just not buying this lame story given up by the perp and pray that the prosecutors find the correct angle to get him convicted.

I'd have to go back and look, but I thought I saw an article that stated his wife expected him to be home around 7:20 p.m. that evening.

Seems she got left out of Hutto's version of events.

I'd have to go back and look, but I thought I saw an article that stated his wife expected him to be home around 7:20 p.m. that evening.

Seems she got left out of Hutto's version of events.

So....killer leaves his own car at the victim's house and drives off in the victim's vehicle? How did the perp get his car back? In addition to not noticing the altercation, the wife didn't notice a strange car sitting there while awaiting her husband to arrive home?

Yeah, okay.

jmo

Why would the police seal the investigation if this were true and why would they suppress the second detainee's name? Sounds like a bunch of hooey to me. His wife and kids were supposedly expecting him at home at 7:20 pm. They would have heard something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And who has gloves like the ones the perp was using at the ATM during a spontaneous road rage incident?

Could be, but....

Good try but the evidence will speak to the truth!

I still get why they won't name the other guy arrested. Just not getting it.

So if someone cuts me off in traffic, I can then kill them and drain their bank account? I'd be rich by now if that were the case.

Hutto's story stinks. :liar:

Not only was Bo expected home at 7:20 (a very specific time) he had plans to go to a haunted house that night with his family.

His wife reported him missing the same night. IMO, she was home and knew something was wrong immediately when he didn't come home. There is no way Bo was quietly abducted in his driveway and his wife or neighbors did not hear anything.

Read the comments on the article. Some very interesting comments by someone with initials "L.E." http://www.khq.com/story/33525262/prosecutor-david-hutto-murdered-bo-kirk-after-road-rage-incident

Liar liar pants on fire. ....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Right, just now some woman almost side swiped me then cut me off and then was looking at me in her rear view afraid I was going to do something. Well of course not but drive better lady lol.

So if someone cuts me off in traffic, I can then kill them and drain their bank account? I'd be rich by now if that were the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back