Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hutto's arrest record is rather mild. I expected to see assault and other more aggressive type charges. Burglary, fraud etc. etc. Then the big leap to murder. Well he just bought himself a one way ticket to prison with "no get out of jail free card" this time around.

His name only came up a couple of times. The other person called out constantly with initials RT must be upset also. People are still saying that he is the second suspect even when it has been published that he's not in custody and Hutto's roommate is. Pretty scary how people on social media can start a witch hunt with zero evidence to back it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did see RT picture posted on SM.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is it just me? I am not seeing Hutto as the driver?

be25d6d2b9e78f422667eab119d568e0.jpg

29141321447c86ade783ef3f027852f2.jpg

I did see RT picture posted on SM.

I saw it quite a few times. This poor man's son in the article came home crying from school. That's just awful.

Was this posted yet?

JUSTIN_R_BOOTH.JPG.jpg

A Hayden man in federal custody on a weapons violation lives at the home searched by police Friday in connection with the killing of a North Idaho X-ray technician, records show.

Justin Roy Booth, 36, was arrested Friday and is being held on a charge of being a felon in possession of a gun. He is being held in the Bonner County Jail, where federal inmates in North Idaho are kept.
The federal criminal complaint against Booth was redacted to conceal the identity of a minor who is not the subject of the charge, records state. The redactions include the name of the person who traded the gun for Booth’s mopeds.
Much more at link: http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/nov/01/hayden-man-arrested-on-gun-charge-lived-in-same-ho/

Is it just me? I am not seeing Hutto as the driver?

It's not just you, I struggle to see it too. His eyes seem too close together, and I don't see the lines and bags round his eyes. I'm not sure if it's just down to a poor quality mugshot and the quality of the CCTV. The driver definitely doesn't match his house mate.

I thought when we saw pics it would be like BOOM, that's him. I didn't have that :dunno:

Interesting.

"In arguing for Booth being kept in jail, the U.S. Attorney’s office noted he was being charged with a felony, but not a crime of violence, and that they believed he is a serious flight risk."

Does that mean he was just in the truck with Hutto at the bank but not part of the kidnapping and murder of Mr. Kirk? Or does it mean there is a third suspect out there?

I hadn't even seen that guy's name mentioned before. There were at least 2 others that were being thrown around a lot more.
Me neither. I only saw the one name with pic.
I did have another name in my eyes but it wasn't posted publicly. Oh wait someone did tag that name but then it was deleted.

Thanks for the links. I can't imagine JB (or suspect 2) not being charged with murder as well. Are we to believe that he traded the mopeds for the handgun and then had DH use it? Not that it doesn't appear that DH could be JB's potsie. IMO, DH handing the money to JB in the drive thru implies that JB is in charge or that it is owed to him by DH. Obtaining the gun just a week before abducting BK shows intent to use it, whether BK was their initial victim or not. I have to believe the prosecutors are just letting DH hang himself by throwing out the outlandish road rage story. It's enough to keep him locked up for now and wouldn't be surprised to see his story change. Maybe his attempt to somehow blame the victim here is also an attempt to cover for JB. We'll see how far that gets him.

The first MSM link brings up the second guy with a really interesting tidbit. Where did JB get two mopeds?

http://www.khq.com/clip/12870545/who-is-the-second-person-arrested-in-bo-kirk-murder-investigation

I am waiting to see if they change the 2nd to first degree for both guys. I think the DA is stalling because their first goal was to get these guys behind bars, held while they build their case and away from the public with a bond big enough to hold them. They have to have so many pieces to still go through. This case moved so fast and I think they LE and DA have just scratched the surface.

http://www.khq.com/clip/12870566/bo-kirk-murder-investigation-first-or-second-degree-murder

It's not just you, I struggle to see it too. His eyes seem too close together, and I don't see the lines and bags round his eyes. I'm not sure if it's just down to a poor quality mugshot and the quality of the CCTV. The driver definitely doesn't match his house mate.

I thought when we saw pics it would be like BOOM, that's him. I didn't have that :dunno:

I thought I would recognize by the eyes. The eye color could be the lighting. The guy at the atm seemed to have a fuller face/cheeks.

I think the lighting could be what's throwing off the eye color. I'll have to rewatch the video, but IMO, the wrinkle across the bridge of his nose (making it look as though he has glasses on) is pretty consistent. They're also both heavyset and out of shape. Don't know if they were able to get any cash from BK (or from the TV sale), but if so, he could've been jacked up in the video.

I thought I would recognize by the eyes. The eye color could be the lighting. The guy at the atm seemed to have a fuller face/cheeks.

Thanks for the links. I can't imagine JB (or suspect 2) not being charged with murder as well. Are we to believe that he traded the mopeds for the handgun and then had DH use it? Not that it doesn't appear that DH could be JB's potsie. IMO, DH handing the money to JB in the drive thru implies that JB is in charge or that it is owed to him by DH. Obtaining the gun just a week before abducting BK shows intent to use it, whether BK was their initial victim or not. I have to believe the prosecutors are just letting DH hang himself by throwing out the outlandish road rage story. It's enough to keep him locked up for now and wouldn't be surprised to see his story change. Maybe his attempt to somehow blame the victim here is also an attempt to cover for JB. We'll see how far that gets him.
When I first heard of the mopeds I thought they were the possible get away ride/rides ...but it seems they were traded for a gun.

So did he move all that stuff he was selling to Idaho from SC or has he recently obtained these items in Idaho?
This link has a list of all of DEH's crimes in South Carolina: http://www.krem.com/news/local/2-on...s-and-convictions-in-south-carolina/345741577

So I wonder what made him pick Idaho to move to? Did he know JB before he moved all the way over here?

[video=youtube;blT0rhrc2NY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blT0rhrc2NY#t=172.847696[/video]

Round and round we go........I have no idea if Booth is suspect #2 or not.

I saw a mention about a minor somewhere in the articles linked above about Booth.

The same article stated that the gun confiscated wasn't the murder weapon. an I dont know 23_11_52.gif

Anybody else having trouble with this thread? I can't get beyond the first page unless I click on "View First Unread"...but I want to go back and read other pages that I missed...It is the only thread that is giving me this problem...Anybody else?

I found a potentially huge piece of information in one of the news stories:

http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idah...-personal-security-concerns-to-light/42333708

"It's unfair to suggest that Mr. Kirk could have done anything to avoid this random and unprovoked attack. At least one witness says Kirk had no idea he had offended anyone. Kirk's death gives us good reason to reevaluate our personal safety."

"
We now know Bo Kirk was killed as part of a road rage incident that spiraled out of control. A witness says Kirk didn't know he was being followed."

I'm not sure how the media got ahold of this information, but it seems that they've got a somebody who witnessed either the "road rage incident", Hutto following Bo, or maybe even the final confrontation.

I found a potentially huge piece of information in one of the news stories:

http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idah...-personal-security-concerns-to-light/42333708

"It's unfair to suggest that Mr. Kirk could have done anything to avoid this random and unprovoked attack. At least one witness says Kirk had no idea he had offended anyone. Kirk's death gives us good reason to reevaluate our personal safety."

"
We now know Bo Kirk was killed as part of a road rage incident that spiraled out of control. A witness says Kirk didn't know he was being followed."

I'm not sure how the media got ahold of this information, but it seems that they've got a somebody who witnessed either the "road rage incident", Hutto following Bo, or maybe even the final confrontation.

Could it be possible that the wife/children/neighbor(s) did indeed see him being accosted and kidnapped from his driveway, hence the immediate search for him as a missing person and these reports?

its sort of a mecca for anarchists.

Sure is a lot of convictions with very little prison time. This guy has been given chance after chance after chance and yet never learned to abide by the law. Cases like this tick me off. If only the TRUE sentencing had reflected the convictions and NONE suspended, maybe he would have still been locked up!!

And I don't know the attraction to Idaho. My brother was a bail bondsman for years there. Lots of repeat offenders and clients from every single state! Still no idea the attraction. I don't know about the second perp, but wouldn't surprise me if they are related, or met in jail at some time, or had like criminal pasts. Who knows at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine
Back