Identity Theft ...Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course, it won't "go anywhere" as there is nothing to do.

I certainly hope it makes the AG's office look deeper into the Identity Thefts of her daughter tho. How ironic would it be to come up with more evidence against Casey because her mother decided to pursue it? Serves them both right.

Hold on, we think she may have posted here? When? I totally missed this one.

I can only speak for myself, but the most active poster on the fence-sitter thread appears to me to be Cindy. Others have made similar observations, and she gets defensive and sarcastic when anyone addresses her as Cindy, but I haven't seen her deny it. She just registered right after Casey was arrested the second time.

Susan

Well I think its confirmed that she read's here.

I personally hope she literally reads here. We have it all compiled for her as to the facts of this case.

I can only speak for myself, but the most active poster on the fence-sitter thread appears to me to be Cindy. Others have made similar observations, and she gets defensive and sarcastic when anyone addresses her as Cindy, but I haven't seen her deny it. She just registered right after Casey was arrested the second time.

Susan

And all of the sudden more and more "theories" that have been dicussed here end up in the media....odd isn't it.

She doesnt want thier help cause they are looking for a body. She wants Vollenteers to fly to Puerto Rico, Texas, New York, etc.... All or nothing. If you aint gonna look for her alive then go home...

Why doesn't she fly down there herself? Unless she's been ordered to stay put?

Probably another lie and projection in order to cover up and place blame for her own financial troubles.

According to public records:

1. The Anthony family took mortgages out on several properties in Trumbull County over the past 10-15 years (after they moved to Florida).

2. Cynthia M. Anthony of Orlando, Florida was evicted from Pine View Apartments on 7/10/2002.

3. George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07. Strange, Caylee goes missing six months later and Casey and George were the last ones known to see her.

4. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony's and Bank of America came to a financial "agreement on 7/14/2005.

5. Action is filed by MBNA AMERICA BANK NA against George Anthony on 12/11/2006. There was an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8/4/2008. The hearing was after Caylee went missing.

6. FIA CARD SERVICES NA filed and action against George Anthony on 11/28/2007. The case is unresolved and currently open.

7. A woman named Cindy Anthony of Orlando, Florida filed bankruptcy on May 12, 2008.

Could it be more lies to throw LE and the public off from discovering what really happened to Caylee? These people do nothing but project blame, deny and outright lie. And also, there's George's public displays of aggression. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Cindy and George are very dysfunctional and the apple, Casey, that fell from their tree, did not fall far.

To bring attention to #2. Look at the birthdate on that Cynthia Anthony. It is definitely a different Cynthia that was evicted.

I do think it's a bit messed up that their SS #'s were out there but it sounds like it's perfectly within the law. Heck if my child or my grand child were missing...someone could have my identity, car, house you name it. I wouldn't even be worrrying about that at this juncture but then again we are talking about Cindy.

I wonder where the Affadavits are from the bank that she mentioned on the 911 calls when she was going to have CA arrested. She is probably saying identity theft because if you don't press charges on the person that committed the theft you are responible to the bank to pay back the money. Most identity theft is done by a relative.

I wouldn't doubt Cindy reads here and could even post here. I do think it's unfair if we call posters Cindy, on the grounds that they seem to defend a pro-Casey, pro-Cindy stance. Just seems unfair, imo. that's all. Some people just side defense until there is a trial, some just enjoy playing the other side.

Respectfully snipped

Could it be more lies to throw LE and the public off from discovering what really happened to Caylee? These people do nothing but project blame, deny and outright lie. And also, there's George's public displays of aggression. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Cindy and George are very dysfunctional and the apple, Casey, that fell from their tree, did not fall far.

Is there an insurance policy on Caylee?

i think it would help Cindy and Geaorge if someone stole there identity. There creedit is all screwed up that was released in the bond hearing. Maybe the thief would at least pay the bill if they stole there credit.

Why is Cindy still in Orlando? Why isn't she in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico "banging on every door" looking for Caylee? (snort)

She's too busy trying to point the searchers to TX, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, in an effort to stop the ground search. :)

i think it would help Cindy and Geaorge if someone stole there identity. There creedit is all screwed up that was released in the bond hearing. Maybe the thief would at least pay the bill if they stole there credit.

I would be looking at Casey first.

well Cindy is certainy concerned with someone stealing her identity but doesn's so the same concern in searching for her GD

Well no kidding. You could see right through the marker on the documents --- trying to black out SS numbers, etc.

There are others SS#'s showing not just thiers..some tried to be blacked out others not even attempted to be blacked out...
I just looked thru the docs and saw a few of them..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back