Identity Theft ...Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You have a point there. Wouldn't that be wonderful if that were the case. Casey is certainly not going to see Mad Mad Mom tomorrow morning for visitation when she learns of this. How dare she!!!

I forgot all about Casey's game of punishing her family members by refusing to see them. How many times did she turn Lee away? It'll be interesting to see if he tries to visit any time soon.

As a criminal I am going to steal the identity of someone whose
mortgage is in arrears , who is obviously not working, is garnering
attention on every talk show that will have her and whose daughter
is collecting charges and running up legal bills .

While I agree the info should not have been released - identity theft
is the least of her problems .

I noticed when I was reading the 400 page documents that Cindy is listed in most of the incident reports as being a 27 year old black female, 5'3", 112#, black hair and brown eyes. Maybe this is the reason of her concern about her identity.

Probably another lie and projection in order to cover up and place blame for her own financial troubles.

According to public records:

1. The Anthony family took mortgages out on several properties in Trumbull County over the past 10-15 years (after they moved to Florida).

2. Cynthia M. Anthony of Orlando, Florida was evicted from Pine View Apartments on 7/10/2002.

3. George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07. Strange, Caylee goes missing six months later and Casey and George were the last ones known to see her.

4. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony's and Bank of America came to a financial "agreement on 7/14/2005.

5. Action is filed by MBNA AMERICA BANK NA against George Anthony on 12/11/2006. There was an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8/4/2008. The hearing was after Caylee went missing.

6. FIA CARD SERVICES NA filed and action against George Anthony on 11/28/2007. The case is unresolved and currently open.

7. A woman named Cindy Anthony of Orlando, Florida filed bankruptcy on May 12, 2008.

Could it be more lies to throw LE and the public off from discovering what really happened to Caylee? These people do nothing but project blame, deny and outright lie. And also, there's George's public displays of aggression. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Cindy and George are very dysfunctional and the apple, Casey, that fell from their tree, did not fall far.

My first thought about her little visit today was a "cover your a$$" thing with the news about the chloroform searches on the computer.
Then I thought about the phone call she got last night after the NG show from the "Myspace interview girl" and how she more than likely got Cindy's number from the 400 page docs? I have not read completely thru them yet but I would imagine there is alot of personal info on there that maybe Cindy would like removed from public consumption.
The cat is already out of the bag tho...so many folks have saved that info for posterity........

Casey stole her idenity...Cindy herself reported that Casey used her credit cards.

I think she Cin is just trying to cause confusion to confuse a jury. It won't work. I hope they arrest her too. GRRRRRR

Wrong. In the 400 pages is the follow up they did to the airport tip

The followed it up by asking for video... they state they no longer have video that far back and they drop it. How about interviewing people on the manifest?

Yep, I think law enforcement has released disclosure on the child endangerment, but not on other cases it's building because it doesn't have to yet. And I'd bet the farm, LE will be able to show it checked out most productive leads. They aren't going to go on a wild goose chase and they have been somewhat hindered by Team Anthony which has been unwilling or unable to furnish concrete and truthful information regarding the person who The Anthony Zone says 'took' Caylee.

I am skeptical of law enforcement. Something doesn't sit right IMO. I hope they did show diligence in following up on all leads.

I am skeptical of law enforcement. Something doesn't sit right IMO. I hope they did show diligence in following up on all leads.

Well me, I'm skeptical of a woman who doesn't report her child missing/ lost/ kidnapped, whatever, and then who, when it was found out that her child is missing from a source other than herself, lies and does not fully co-operate with the police, and in fact leads them on a wild goose chase and refuses to provide them with truthful or verifiable information that could assist them in bringing her own child home safely. That kind of behavior makes me think that so-called mother has a lot to hide.

:waitasec:I don't believe that it is true that there is no documentation of these follow-ups. No one has ever claimed that LE has released all documents pertaining to this case. We have only seen the first 400 pages.

It is fine if this is your opinion, but you have stated it as fact. Can you clarify please, by providing a link or editing your post?

Respectfully,
Susan

Going to clarify my statement. I did not realize this was only the first 400 pages. I was making judgement based on thinking this was everything. So now I am wondering....is this truly everything up to a certain date or is much being held back? I was stating it as the fact that it does not appear to have been diligently followed up on in the documents released.

I also want to clarify my position. I do not think these grandparents are guilty of anything but loving their child.

I know with my own kids I am CONSTANTLY going back after behaviors are established and kicking myself in my own bottom. I know sometimes I will be smacked in the face with something and sometimes I will think awww they will outgrow it Or I say to myself....Maybe I saw it wrong....maybe that chocolate on Jetts face I was accusing him of... is really the dirt he says it is. LOL Maybe it was the same with them and Caseys lying. I just think Casey is responsible for her own actions. She has dragged the grandparents into this by manipulation. I will defend the grandparents everytime I see people getting on them. I do not feel it is fair. No more fair then when Caseys friends or boyfriendS get sucked in.

In end. I refuse to be swayed by the law enforcements tactics especially knowing it is not everything and only what they want me to see. I wont be led. I will stay on the fence until the end.

Well me, I'm skeptical of a woman who doesn't report her child missing/ lost/ kidnapped, whatever, and then who, when it was found out that her child is missing from a source other than herself, lies and does not fully co-operate with the police, and in fact leads them on a wild goose chase and refuses to provide them with truthful or verifiable information that could assist them in bringing her own child home safely. That kind of behavior makes me think that so-called mother has a lot to hide.

Me too.

I wonder if since Cindy opened a case will LE be able to thru her records now??

You know "we were looking at the records and found info pertaining to an open investigation"

Would they be able to use the info on their case against Casey and start one on Cindy as well?

Going to clarify my statement. I did not realize this was only the first 400 pages. I was making judgement based on thinking this was everything. So now I am wondering....is this truly everything up to a certain date or is much being held back? I was stating it as the fact that it does not appear to have been diligently followed up on in the documents released.

I also want to clarify my position. I do not think these grandparents are guilty of anything but loving their child.

I know with my own kids I am CONSTANTLY going back after behaviors are established and kicking myself in my own bottom. I know sometimes I will be smacked in the face with something and sometimes I will think awww they will outgrow it Or I say to myself....Maybe I saw it wrong....maybe that chocolate on Jetts face I was accusing him of... is really the dirt he says it is. LOL Maybe it was the same with them and Caseys lying. I just think Casey is responsible for her own actions. She has dragged the grandparents into this by manipulation. I will defend the grandparents everytime I see people getting on them. I do not feel it is fair. No more fair then when Caseys friends or boyfriendS get sucked in.

In end. I refuse to be swayed by the law enforcements tactics especially knowing it is not everything and only what they want me to see. I wont be led. I will stay on the fence until the end.

From what I understand, LE can be required to release to the media/public when they are required to release to the defense. They have released what they plan to use in the Child Neglet Case. A murder/ manslaughter/ negligent homicide case would be a separate case still under investigation and disclosure wouldn't be required unless and until those charges are filed.

I think that stinks especially since this trial is DEFINITELY going to be swayed by some extent by the media to only have peices the information. I guess you could say that puts LE and her CA on the same table. IMO. It seems you are either forthcoming or your not in painting a picture of the situation.

I watched the NG interview with Cindy Anthony and found myself in total disbelief as she was trying to play mind games with the public, as well as, with Texas Equasearch in order to stop the search for for Caylee's body. My question was why?

Then I read this post about her trip to the Prosecutors office claiming people are trying to steal her identity. Then I read on another topic, she went to an attorney's office. Could Cindy be attempting to file a lawsuit? According to public records, they are not in a good financial situation. Could they be attempting to profit from this situation. Then my mind drifted to a very cynical thought and it has to do with the possibility they could be offered a movie and/or book deal. I sure hope the Anthony's are not offered money for their story.

There seems to be something very fishy going on here. George Anthony is a former cop who would have knowledge on how to pull off the perfect crime. I believe Casey left the car in hopes someone would steal it, which would have been a perfect way of destroying the integrity of the evidence in the car. George and Casey were the last ones to see Caylee. George opened and cleaned out the trunk which had flies and maggots in it. I remember in the Danielle Van Dam case the bugs found on the body were important evidence. In this case, the bugs were cleaned out before Cindy made her call to 911 to report Caylee missing. I also wonder if is was George who threw Casey's pants in the laundry to be washed after he cleaned out the car, as he would be aware that would destroy evidence.

It seemed like Cindy, at first, was taken by surprise by her missing granddaughter and even cooperated with the police. She seemed desperate to find Caylee. Now, she seems desperate to cover something up.

I am seeing by the innuendos in the thread here and in chat...that I must be "pro casey" as it is put. Such as there must be only two ways of thinking. I am sad to hear this as this had always appeared to be such a place to be a common ground for different thoughts. I understand the emotion vested here...but really we should just be out for the truth. Not the petioners for only a single line of thinking. I posted my my space on my profile...hopefully that can ease any more suggestions that I might possibly be an CA family member in a drunken state.

Who in their right mind would want to steal Cindy's identity? They have nothing but ruined credit (from KC), no jobs and a mortgage. People that steal identities want to steal from someone who has good credit & money in the bank. She needs to put that pipe down.

This family makes me ill. I don't trust any of them to tell the truth anymore.

Hey Anthony family, remember Caylee? Your granddaughter and niece? Instead of witching about strangers not looking for her, why don't you get off your butts and search! Stop pity-partying and throwing all this unnecessary crapola into the stew.

SHEEEEEESH!
I couldnt read the linked article, but I'm pretty sure I have the gist of it from reading what everyone has said on this thread, and you know, I dont care that I cant read the article, it obviously has NOTHING to do with where Caylee might be.
The Anthony's have not done a damn thing to find their granddaughter, and are concerned NOW about their identity's being stolen?????? Does Cindy think this is an effective way to garner support of her therory that Caylee is in TX or Puerto Rico....Seriously, my head is going to explode from all the nonsense this family spews.
CINDY IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE AND IN TX OR PUERTO RICO WHY ARENT YOU THERE LOOKING FOR HER? Forget about your credit record for a week and HELP FIND CAYLEE. Your credit is crap because your daughter made it that way, you can clear it up later---GO FIND CAYLEE, since you just wont tell anyone else how to go about it....
Really, they want us to believe that Caylee is alive, she's been taken by someone, and she's in TX or PR---well what do you want us to do about it??
Sorry, I am tired, I am disgusted and am probably making no sense. I am sick of these people, I want this little girl found and put to rest and I want Cindy to shut up or put out some kind of plan to find Caylee!!!!!!
I did try to be sympathetic to the Anthony's, I really really tried, but I just cant do it. You reap what you sow. If you are going to throw out ridiculous stories about where Caylee is, you're gonna have some angry people show up on your sidewalk. Welcome to Hell. Say Hi to Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back