DNA Solves

IDI: Whats your problem?

• DNA match will take forever.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FBI isn't involved.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MurriFlower,

Your infantile characterisation of my faculties is so aptly ad hominem, it requires no reply.

I'm not a Zen devotee, engulfed in maya, awaiting enlightenment, . I'm a RDI seeking some IDI to offer evidence that incontrovertably supports their case?

All I seem to be offered is some new age medicine e.g.

Are you employed by websleuths to offer contra views?

to both of you , stop the petty bickering!

I chose botched investigation at the beginning and started out thinking crazed sexual sadist intruder until reading everything about the cleaning lady. I still have some suspicions but kolar's revelations are very telling.

I chose botched investigation at the beginning and started out thinking crazed sexual sadist intruder until reading everything about the cleaning lady. I still have some suspicions but kolar's revelations are very telling.

Really? Which revelation?

Off topic but does a full transcript of PR & JRs police interviews exist? I've found a summary of the first half of PRs but nothing else. Link anybody?

Off topic but does a full transcript of PR & JRs police interviews exist? I've found a summary of the first half of PRs but nothing else. Link anybody?

I believe they are located in the JonBenet Ramsey section of this site http://www.acandyrose.com. Find the JB section and you'll find tons of info, including crime scene photos, and the interviews. I have't checked in a while, but they used to be ALL there.

I have read a lot about this case and I feel stupid for asking this but what is IDI and RDI???

I have read a lot about this case and I feel stupid for asking this but what is IDI and RDI???

IDI - Intruder Did It
RDI - A Ramsey Did It
PDI - Patsy Did It
BDI - Burke Did It
JDI - John Did It
JARDI- John Andrew Did It (JR's older son by his first wife)

IDI - Intruder Did It
RDI - A Ramsey Did It
PDI - Patsy Did It
BDI - Burke Did It
JDI - John Did It
JARDI- John Andrew Did It (JR's older son by his first wife)

My friend says JBR had chauffeurs. And the chauffeurs raped and killed her.
So what evidence is there that her Latino housekeepers did not orchestrate JBR’s rape and murder?
Mexico, Central and South America is well known after all, for their corruption, extortion and kidnapping scams.

So what evidence is there that her Latino housekeepers did not orchestrate JBR’s rape and murder?
Mexico, Central and South America is well known after all, for their corruption, extortion and kidnapping scams.

I think your friend is misinformed, ItzShea. Also, I'm not aware that JonBenet's family had any Latino employees.

I am more than a little disgusted by the implications of this post. As PR might say, "You're goin' down the wrong path, buddy."

ItzShea,
It must be the Comedy Hour, surely.

Yeah, well my friend says JFK made Marlyn Monroe abort a gangsters baby, so the gangster, a made up Mafia member put a contract out on JFK, then they got Jack Ruby to take out Lee Harvey Oswald.
Italy, Europe is well known after all, for its corruption, extortion and kidnapping scams. They hung Mussolini and his mistress Clara Petacci from a public lampost.

The Ramsey's never employed any Latino housekeepers.

You mixing the JonBenet case up with another?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back