"If they don't find her

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another oddity: KC says "if they don't find her", not if "we" don't find her or if "I" don't find her, or "when I find her"!!!

Does anyone besides me find it odd that KC didn't say, "If they FIND her, guess who will spend the rest of their life in jail"?? I find it strange the way she worded it--

At first I thought it was strange but you have to remember that Casey mimics whatever personality that she needs to. If she said, "If they find her..." then that would be confirming to A.L. that Caylee is dead but she would never want A.L. to think of her as a murderess mom. So, she said, "if they don't find her" b/c that's the proper thing that a caring mom would say. Now, if she didn't add the "guess who will spend the eternity in jail" part, she would have "looked the part" of the caring mother that she wanted to portray to A.L. but it's kinda hard to hide the selfish psychopath that she truly is.

How about, "If they don't find her, I'll die, I will just die.

That's what her friend Kristina said to Casey when she called from jail, wanting Tony's number.

If casey has crossed over into psychopathy fromm sociopath she probably will not talk! Unless something is presented to her that she perceives will offer her gain. Didn't she say in when one of her profile pages she is bi- sexual. Kiddingly I say put another female in with her to have what looks and feels like a confidant that provides acceptance in the jailed community. Maybe that is entrampment? Also If she has crossed over into a psychopath diagnosis she won"t be able to attache. She ( KC ) is so frustrating.

I think her desire to be with AL has alot to do with all this

-she met AL only recently before this all happened with Caylee
-she mentions on one of the recent doc dumps about being distraught over possibly losing AL, and about him being the one (I can't remember what doc#)
-her only concern after she was originally arrested was getting AL#, she didn;t want to talk to LA,GA or CA all she wanted was AL's#.
-AL is the first place she supposedly went to after "losing" Caylee, the "neutral" place.
-she practiced writing her name with his last name
-he only met Caylee once I think, KC did not want her included in their realtionship

Yes I think Casey's statements are very odd.
Especially to say something like this that first day after being with investigators.
It sure wouldn't be a "normal " statement for a mom of a missing child to say.
If my child was missing, that would not be one of my worries.

I think her desire to be with AL has alot to do with all this

-she met AL only recently before this all happened with Caylee
-she mentions on one of the recent doc dumps about being distraught over possibly losing AL, and about him being the one (I can't remember what doc#)
-her only concern after she was originally arrested was getting AL#, she didn;t want to talk to LA,GA or CA all she wanted was AL's#.
-AL is the first place she supposedly went to after "losing" Caylee, the "neutral" place.
-she practiced writing her name with his last name
-he only met Caylee once I think, KC did not want her included in their realtionship

You make a lot of good points here! I wonder how awful AL feels about all this... :frown: I wonder how long KC & AL knew each other before they started dating and how they met? I'm sure those q's have been answered but I lose track of some of the details in this whacked out case sometimes! :eek:

I think her actions were partly fueled from wanting to be with AL, but I believe her main motivation for getting rid of Caylee was vengeance against her mom. The big fight with mom, CA holding Caylee first when Caylee was born, Caylee wanting to go to CA more than KC, KC's "spiteful " personality...

Does anyone besides me find it odd that KC didn't say, "If they FIND her, guess who will spend the rest of their life in jail"?? I find it strange the way she worded it--

I agree, almost if she KNEW they would never find her. That is one of my biggest worries with this case, that Caylee is never found.:mad:

Especially to say something like this that first day after being with investigators.

I am not a mother, but I would assume normal for most mothers of a kidnapped child would be "if they can just find her and bring her home where she belongs I would happily spend eternity in jail"... not the polar opposite which is what Casey offered.

This is not her only polar opposite reaction to motherhood. One of her friends that has known her for years said in his statement that Casey during the month in question was happier and looked better than he had ever seen her. Most women get the pregnancy glow. Casey glows after chucking her dead daughter in a dumpster.

I think her actions were partly fueled from wanting to be with AL, but I believe her main motivation for getting rid of Caylee was vengeance against her mom. The big fight with mom, CA holding Caylee first when Caylee was born, Caylee wanting to go to CA more than KC, KC's "spiteful " personality...

I agree I think the combination is maybe what pushed her over the edge

How about, "If they don't find her, I'll die, I will just die.

That's what her friend Kristina said to Casey when she called from jail, wanting Tony's number.

Once again, this statement just shows KC to be a narcissist, only thinking of herself. That statement was only a ploy to get Tony to feel sorry for her. I truly think that in her mind she thought that he would believe her and stick by her.

You make a lot of good points here! I wonder how awful AL feels about all this... :frown: I wonder how long KC & AL knew each other before they started dating and how they met? I'm sure those q's have been answered but I lose track of some of the details in this whacked out case sometimes! :eek:

Thanks
From what I can remember, I could be wrong
They met around May and they met online (facebook?)
but I could be wrong I lose track too :crazy:

Didn't Casey make this comment many hours before she actually got arrested?
So she did speak with Tony before getting arrested and tried to smooth things over with him and make sure she still had a boyfriend. That was more important than confiding in her family about Caylee it seems.

Why would she think she'd spend "eternity in jail" if she was(at this point) the mom of a missing child? Very odd comment to say, I agree.

Thanks
From what I can remember, I could be wrong
They met around May and they met online (facebook?)
but I could be wrong I lose track too :crazy:

I'm pretty sure that's what it says in the interviews, they met on Facebook in May.

I am not a mother, but I would assume normal for most mothers of a kidnapped child would be "if they can just find her and bring her home where she belongs I would happily spend eternity in jail"... not the polar opposite which is what Casey offered.

This is not her only polar opposite reaction to motherhood. One of her friends that has known her for years said in his statement that Casey during the month in question was happier and looked better than he had ever seen her. Most women get the pregnancy glow. Casey glows after chucking her dead daughter in a dumpster.

Bolded by me.
In hindsight, surely KC realizes this is actually what she meant to say, in a backwards sort of way! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa
Back