Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bolding

That doesn't mean you're not in touch with reality as in mental defects. The person still knows right from wrong. casey knew right from wrong

My goodness how far can the excuses and making things up go for this woman. I wish I could post what I really think but I can't without getting timed out.

Seriously! In order for me to buy anything was trying to sell, I would have to believe FCA - CAN'T

Baez would have if there was no pool in the backyard.

Think about it. What if Caylee was hit by a car in a street accident? Would George have put her in a garbage bag? Would Casey have put her in a garbage bag? Oh and lets duct tape her head first.

<modsnip> the number one liar of all <modsnip>....Casey Marie Anthony who blames everyone but herself. <modsnip>. It was NEVER proven that he lied about anything. The same could NOT be said against Casey Marie Anthony. She lied and lied and lied...............and it WAS PROVEN and HER defense team admitted it.

Actually, the judge allowed evidence into trial supporting the drowning, which I have posted a few times in this thread.

My suspicions of GA are actually based on facts, it is a fact that he has lied throughout this whole investigation. It is a fact that he has been evasive on somethings and very forthcoming on other things.

And, I disagree that a majority of my posts are based on opinions or theories. In fact, I've posted many links to back up what evidence I was pointing out (or links to show other post's evidence, etc).

IMO, she left home for an obvious reason. There was no Caylee to bring home anymore and FCA didn't want to deal with the constant questions of "When will we see Caylee again ?". George states in his depo that either he or CA would watch Caylee sometimes while FCA was "working". And why did FCA tell GA in their jailhouse conversation what a great dad and grandfather he had been ? Acting to cover their mutual crime ?

As far as GA molesting Caylee, it didn't happen. I'd like to see Caylee's pediatric records and I'm sure the DT would have subpoenaed those records to see if there was any evidence of sexual abuse.

Agreed and because there is NO evidence of sexual abuse in FCA or Caylee it shouldn't be given one ounce of consideration in this case.

<modsnip> the number one liar of all <modsnip>....Casey Marie Anthony who blames everyone but herself. <modsnip> It was NEVER proven that he lied about anything. The same could NOT be said against Casey Marie Anthony. She lied and lied and lied...............and it WAS PROVEN and HER defense team admitted it.

Compare his testimony to his deposition. Listen to JB cross examine him. He has lied.

From what I read in his depo, he stated that CA watched Caylee 99% of the time, the other 1% was Zanny (supposedly).
Pg 138 of GA's depo - he was responding to a question of who took of Caylee in the evenings when started working afternoon shifts in Feb 2008.

If this was an accident that was caused because Casey was on the phone, computer, etc. I don't believe this would be considered Manslaughter.

In the first bolded point, Casey would have to have caused the death of Caylee. If it is assumed that by not paying attention to her daughter she caused the death of her, then a lot of parents in this situation would be charged with manslaughter. Generally speaking, drownings in the family pool are considered accidents and LE doesn't charge the family members with manslaughter because of this. Drownings can happen in an instant.

In the second bolded statement, it talks about reckless disregard of human life, grossly careless disregard of public safety and wellness, etc. I believe that these charges are not related to a drowning accident in the pool.

If the jury decided to look at the pictures in evidence, and hear the testimony from witnesses, and drew that Caylee drowned in the family pool, I don't believe these charges would apply.

If the jury listened to testimony, viewed the evidence during trial, but drew no answers on how she died, I still don't believe these charges would apply because there are still unanswered questions.

:twocents:

I was responding to a prior post that argued they believed that Casey WAS culpably negligent, and was asking for what charge would those who believe she is guilty (in my case of 1st degree murder) would agree to.

I understand your arguments are different.

Yes not all drownings are manslaughter. But a drowning followed by a failure to call 911 IS evidence of reckless disregard for human life and gross careless disregard of public safety and wellness.

If she was truly innocent and not responsible for Caylee's death, why would she not call 911? This is not normal behavior as the medical examiner clearly testified based on her experience (100% never happens in cases of innocent drownings was her testimony).

No evidence in the case was presented to explain why she behave in ways never experienced. Baez in his opening statement promised us such evidence but he never delivered it.

Behavioral evidence is circumstantial evidence but must be interpreted in terms of reasonable possibilities based on evidence and not speculation without evidence.

Pg 138 of GA's depo - he was responding to a question of who took of Caylee in the evenings when started working afternoon shifts in Feb 2008.

There was no reference to him watching Caylee prior to him having an evening job, at least none that I read from his depo IIRC.

Actually, the judge allowed evidence into trial supporting the drowning, which I have posted a few times in this thread.

My suspicions of GA are actually based on facts, it is a fact that he has lied throughout this whole investigation. It is a fact that he has been evasive on somethings and very forthcoming on other things.

And, I disagree that a majority of my posts are based on opinions or theories. In fact, I've posted many links to back up what evidence I was pointing out (or links to show other post's evidence, etc).

BBM. This isn't trial evidence. It's very frustrating that verdict supporters keep bringing speculation and opinion to their comments but then turnaround and admonish verdict opposers for (allegedly) disliking KC or bringing a presumption of guilt to the trial.

I did not follow the case for years, just the beginning months and the trial. I came into the trial open to the idea that Caylee's death may have been accidental. For me, the prosecution's case made premeditated murder seem much more likely than an accidental drowning. Dragging GA and Kronk into their tall tale just made it that much more unbelievable.

I was responding to a prior post that argued they believed that Casey WAS culpably negligent, and was asking for what charge would those who believe she is guilty (in my case of 1st degree murder) would agree to.

I understand your arguments are different.

Yes not all drownings are manslaughter. But a drowning followed by a failure to call 911 IS evidence of reckless disregard for human life and gross careless disregard of public safety and wellness.

If she was truly innocent and not responsible for Caylee's death, why would she not call 911? This is not normal behavior as the medical examiner clearly testified based on her experience (100% never happens in cases of innocent drownings was her testimony).

No evidence in the case was presented to explain why she behave in ways never experienced. Baez in his opening statement promised us such evidence but he never delivered it.

Behavioral evidence is circumstantial evidence but must be interpreted in terms of reasonable possibilities based on evidence and not speculation without evidence.

IMO, there was a possibility that Caylee had been gone long enough for them to recognize there's no coming back. I'm not excusing that behavior in any way, I'm simply stating it's possible.

And that goes for all of my posts defending the verdict. I'm not excusing Casey's behavior, I'm just stating that in my belief it is possible for what JB stated happened to happen.

George Anthony was not on trial. The police only had two suspects and one (nanny) was fribricated by the other suspect (mother). I know you want to believe she's innocent and believe me I tried to find some out for her but it's just not there. She did it and she did it on purpose and acted alone.

Compare his testimony to his deposition. Listen to JB cross examine him. He has lied.

BBM. This isn't trial evidence. It's very frustrating that verdict supporters keep bringing speculation and opinion to their comments but then turnaround and admonish verdict opposers for (allegedly) disliking KC or bringing a presumption of guilt to the trial.

I did not follow the case for years, just the beginning months and the trial. I came into the trial open to the idea that Caylee's death may have been accidental. For me, the prosecution's case made premeditated murder seem much more likely than an accidental drowning. Dragging GA and Kronk into their tall tale just made it that much more unbelievable.

Didn't JB pull out GA's depo and bring this out in trial on many occasions? (I want to say that it was probably every time GA was on the stand). There were statements pointed out in the depo that were changed during the trial, etc.

<modsnip>

<modsnip> the number one liar of all <modsnip>....Casey Marie Anthony who blames everyone but herself. <modsnip>. It was NEVER proven that he lied about anything. The same could NOT be said against Casey Marie Anthony. She lied and lied and lied...............and it WAS PROVEN and HER defense team admitted it.

I know exactly what you mean! In order for me to believe FCA and the DT theory, I have to believe everyone except FCA lied. Makes no sense! And I have to believe that all of her lies and behavior were completely justifiable in light of her missing/murdered daughter. It goes against every ounce of common sense. If they were able to produce an legitimate psychological expert to explain her odd behavior, then maybe I could buy some of it, but they didn't. Behavior is evidence.

If what JB said possibly happened then why did he and she wait 3 years to bring it out? I'll tell you why because it never happened. It was more of her lies.

IMO, there was a possibility that Caylee had been gone long enough for them to recognize there's no coming back. I'm not excusing that behavior in any way, I'm simply stating it's possible.

And that goes for all of my posts defending the verdict. I'm not excusing Casey's behavior, I'm just stating that in my belief it is possible for what JB stated happened to happen.

George Anthony was not on trial. The police only had two suspects and one (nanny) was fribricated by the other suspect (mother). I know you want to believe she's innocent and believe me I tried to find some out for her but it's just not there. She did it and she did it on purpose and acted alone.

Just because GA wasn't on trial doesn't mean that it would be ok for him to go on the stand as a witness in a trial and lie. His credibility would be questioned. No one is suppose to lie on the stand, or in their depositions.

If what JB said possibly happened then why did he and she wait 3 years to bring it out? I'll tell you why because it never happened. It was more of her lies.

The public didn't hear about it for 3 years, but the attorneys knew about it prior to OS.

BBM

From what I understand, it actually is similar to not being in touch with reality. You compartmentalize so you don't have to deal with certain aspects of your life. You put those thoughts/feelings into a little box in your head and close it up until you're ready to deal with it (maybe never deal with it). That way, you can do what you have to do to get by and you don't have these nagging thoughts of whatever is bothering you.

In essence, you not dealing with whatever it is that's bothering you is allowing you to pretend it's not real so you can go on in life. That is not realistic.

For example, lets say you (or someone you know) have an astronomical amount of debt in your life, bill collectors are calling you all the time, etc. Say you were able to compartmentalize the stress of all of that when you walk out the door of your house to go to the mall with some friends, then you start buying things because you get lost in the moment with your friends doing the same, etc etc..... that is not being in touch with reality because you truly cannot afford that stuff but you're rationalizing in your head that you can afford it.

Compartmentalizing, pretending that problems don't exist or will go away, and rationalizing your behavior are all things that IMO Casey did but are totally different from not being in touch with reality.

Do you truly believe she thought that Zanny existed?

Do she truly believe that she was in Jacksonville rather than in Universal Studios as she told her mother?

I could go on.

One clear example of how in touch with reality she was versus trying to get away from reality was the trip to Universal Studios with the investigators.

When finally confronted with incontrovertible evidence that her story was a lie she admitted it. Someone out of touch with reality would continue to insist that she worked there.

Compartmentalizing, pretending that problems don't exist or will go away, and rationalizing your behavior are all things that IMO Casey did but are totally different from not being in touch with reality.

Do you truly believe she thought that Zanny existed?

Do she truly believe that she was in Jacksonville rather than in Universal Studios as she told her mother?

I could go on.

One clear example of how in touch with reality she was versus trying to get away from reality was the trip to Universal Studios with the investigators.

When finally confronted with incontrovertible evidence that her story was a lie she admitted it. Someone out of touch with reality would continue to insist that she worked there.

I actually see the bolded statement quite differently (imagine that :crazy:)

I believe she was so far from reality that she met LE at Universal Studios, took them down some hallway, until she realized that the jig was up, no one was going to believe it.

What kind of person takes a lie that far with LE (of all people)??

She brought them there, they didn't ask to go to her job, if IIRC. She stated she'd meet them there to pick up her Nokia cell from her desk and they could stop at the security podium to see if anyone's seen Caylee.

Either that excited her to be in that much trouble, or she just didn't realize what was going on around her because she was out of touch with reality. :twocents:

And why in the world should we believe story #? now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18