If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sydney, NSW
long time lurker in the JBR forum, that is how it started for me

Country Victoria here.

I began lurking here since I first saw that chilling cctv footage of poor Jill Meagher. Stayed for Sarah Cafferkey, Chloe Campbell, Chloe Valentine, Dane Kowalski, Stephanie Scott, William Tyrrell (which was the case that prompted me to finally register) and others. I was also following the Warriena Wright case but now just check in from time to time.

I lurked for awhile before joining, so I had to look at my post history to see what made me post here first but it only goes back to 2012. I'm going to say it was JonBenet Ramsey.

I'm in Melbourne.

Adelaide SA,
Joined for Allison, then Jill Meagher, little Chloe, Luke Batty, Lisa Harnum and now William and Sharon Edwards. Mainly reading atm.

Snowy Mountains Area NSW Australia.
I joined WS when Allison Baden Clay disappeared, v interesting reading members theories here. The ABC case became a daily obsession until the final verdict. Little William Tyrrell case lets hope there is good news soon.

Outer SE suburbs of Melbourne here. I first came to this site so far back in the mists of time that I don;t recall specifically what drew me here. Possibly just an interest in true crime. I lurked and lurked and lurked for years before eventually joining. These days I'm rather sporadic, sometimes reading avidly every day, only to leave for weeks on end.

But I always come back.

Snowy Mountains Area NSW Australia.
I joined WS when Allison Baden Clay disappeared, v interesting reading members theories here. The ABC case became a daily obsession until the final verdict. Little William Tyrrell case lets hope there is good news soon.

Hi from Brisbane :D I first joined for Allison Baden-Clay case, stayed to follow many others, always appreciated the site's adherence to fact and protection of victims.

New South Welshwoman :p

I joined up for the Oscar Pistorius Trial, stayed for Gerard Baden-Clay's Trial. I have an interest in the cold cases in Australia or abroad and any other thread that piqued my interest, so I'm everywhere basically. :blushing:
I like reading everyone's theories on the tricky cases and people's life experiences which hold a great value in understanding situations I haven't encountered in my real life.

Another one from Brisbane.

I found websleuths when Laci Peterson went missing and stayed for the trial. Been here ever since.

Central Coast NSW - Lurked for a while and joined for Leisl Smith still missing :(

Many other cases in Australia and USA - Jennifer Ramsaran, Novy Chardon, Carly McBride, William Tyrrell, Stephanie Scott to name a few - and there are many more.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back