If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alright, so we know who the guy is from the parts store. So do we start a thread regarding him like was done to KT, or do we continue not to look into it and skip over it?

Again, not saying I believe everything she said, but we need someone more savvy than me to keep sleuthing into that guy. Anyone?

I've got to go right now, but I'll help sleuth into it later. Go ahead, start a thread!

(for whatever it's worth, my threads and theories aren't too popular either) :blowkiss:

According to Brian of Brian's Dreams, Caylee is buried at Conway Lake.

http://www..com/gale/Caylee Anthony.htm

And I am not sure if this is the same place, but had read that she was buried at Waterford. Will try to find the link but it must have been in the very early stages of this case that I read that.

Here, the Waterford is a retirement home, and I pass it on the way to my sister's house ... it gives me the creeps now every time.

she says that a man from a car parts store hid the body in dunes or mounds.

no no no. That isn't what was said. She said the man from the auto parts store knows where i am. At another time she said she saw mounds or dunes of some sort. 2 seperate things ;)

Jeez, why did this have to become a "defend the psychic" thread? Did you see that woman asking for money? I didn't. She was giving her information freely.

I have freely given of my ability. I haven't ever charged anyone. I feel it is a gift that should be freely given.

Besides, it's not an exact thing. Sometimes you will get information and sometimes you won't.

Exactly, my mom is clairvoyant. So I have no choice to be open to this stuff. But again, most of the people are missing what I am saying. And that's ok I guess. I just thought we looked into everybody? Oh well, I need a drink. :crazy: If someone lese wants to start the thread regarding this man great, but I am not trying to get his info out anymore.

She's a radio personality... let me play psychic: her listening audience will now go up by 10 fold where she will get many calls from those desperate for answers on things that they are emotionally dealing with but can't get resolution on. The radio station will love it... advertising spot fees will go up because of the increase in listenership... and Ms. Radio Personality will see more money in her wallet thanks to the growing audience she just brought in by being on tv and reading that letter.

*psychic transmission over*

Someone posted this before. There is a link in the media section with a short video of Caylee at the nursing home. When she is reading her book, she's carrying on a conversation (and possibly argument) with mom mom and pop pop.

Just went over the documents. Document #2 page 77.
TL had his utility vehicle towed on June 9th and had repairs done which were paid by his father with a credit card over the phone. Mr. Galaida owns TOMS AUTO REPAIR. Could that be the auto parts store they were talking about? Just wondering.

Elphaba, your "psychic transmission over" cracked me up because it looked like it was the cat in the picture ending her psychic transmission.

She's a radio personality... let me play psychic: her listening audience will now go up by 10 fold where she will get many calls from those desperate for answers on things that they are emotionally dealing with but can't get resolution on. The radio station will love it... advertising spot fees will go up because of the increase in listenership... and Ms. Radio Personality will see more money in her wallet thanks to the growing audience she just brought in by being on tv and reading that letter.

Exactly!

Some people are very gullible and other people use that to

gain something for themselves .

Not one psychic has taken the challenge that pays a million dollars
if their abilities are proven scientifically - that says it all

They take up time and resources that should be used to
actually search and find victims

If I make a hundred statements about you - stastically a few
of them are going to be correct

If these people were real - the criminals would all be locked up
every victim found ---

We wouldnt have a need for TES or other organizations

no no no. That isn't what was said. She said the man from the auto parts store knows where i am. At another time she said she saw mounds or dunes of some sort. 2 seperate things ;)

Right. The psychc "saw" the mounds or dunes. When reading the "message from Caylee" she says:

Tell them about the man who hid me. Mommy tell them about the man who hid me.

And then later:

Talk to the man at the car parts store who knows where I am.

Most people who work in radio make money for their time. Do you have a problem with that? Aren't most DJs paid?

Gordon Smith is one of the best psychic mediums I have ever heard. He doesn't charge for his readings. He charges for his public appearances, for his books, and for his workshops. I don't see anything wrong with that! If I wrote a book, I would certainly want to be paid.

I said the information should be free, but when the person is working at something, it's okay for them to be paid.

I paid a fee to go to a John Holland workshop to help me learn to be a better psychic. He worked very hard. Do you think he should have done that workshop for free?

Do you get paid for work you do?

from last week

RebeccaAdrianne thanks for reposting that! I read it when you posted it originally and tucked it away in my mind. I too find it strange that we have not heard any more about the person who Casey actually did know at Sawgrass. I'm just hoping that LE knows way more than we do about him - by now anyways. If there is an accomplice even after the fact I'm thinkin this guy could be the one. Opinion and speculation only.

I don't think I believe this at all. Why would a man from the car parts store hide caylee's body??? Why would he interject himself into something he didn't do. Unless one of Casey's boyfriend's knows and works for a car parts store and helped her dispose of the body. Story sounds crackpot to me.

I do wonder ... since this psychic did already contact the FBI and the police ... why contact the news media too?

And if Caylee was giving this message (very well said for a 3 year old), why didn't she just say where she was?

I believe in psychic ability. But I'm not sure I believe in this psychic or her intentions.

Right. The psychc "saw" the mounds or dunes. When reading the "message from Caylee" she says:

Tell them about the man who hit me. Mommy tell them about the man who hit me.

And then later:

Talk to the man at the car parts store who knows where I am.

Did she say "hit"?
I could have sworn she said "hid", but then again, my hearing isn't the best either.

It just irritates me even more that everyone was stuck on the connection from KT, and ignoring the fact that a guy, that she partied with ALOT lives at Sawgrass and the LE as far as we know have not followed up more on things. Who knows what his connection is, but why leave the job 2 days before Casey was caught without Caylee??? And has no idea where he going yet?? Too weird. Instead of discounting the lady, lets look at what is fact right now. Not the info from the grave but the connection this man has to Casey and why he is never mentioned?

This may be something law enforcement has already looked into. If he's connected in any way, we're not going to know about it until they have concrete proof... that's for sure!!

Did she say "hit"?
I could have sworn she said "hid", but then again, my hearing isn't the best either.

She does say HiD, not hiT, and I dont know what Im thinking about this woman and her conversations with Caylee, but it sure is interesting to read the comments from all of you. :)

I do wonder ... since this psychic did already contact the FBI and the police ... why contact the news media too?

And if Caylee was giving this message (very well said for a 3 year old), why didn't she just say where she was?

I believe in psychic ability. But I'm not sure I believe in this psychic or her intentions.

Free publicity for her radio show?

I am not sure about psychics. Yeah some of them seem to have special abilities. I wonder why none of them have hit the lottery. Do they have some secret pact they won't buy the winning numbers of the Power Ball? jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back