If you support the Ramseys or are on the fence, please read this...

• Thread starter Thread starter Maxi
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally posted by Nehemiah
"Down below the second chakra is the coiled serpent. Beware the waking of the dragon as it will wind itself up through all seven chakras."

What does this mean? I am totally lost.
Me too--Ditto!; Help--what does the above 7dragon serpent stuf mean? I did look up/learn the word INSIPID though...THANKS!
hee hee LOL!!!

Main Entry: in·sip·id
Pronunciation: in-'si-p&d
Function: adjective
Etymology: French & Late Latin; French insipide, from Late Latin insipidus, from Latin in- + sapidus savory, from sapere to taste —more at SAGE
Date: 1609
1 : lacking taste or savor : TASTELESS
2 : lacking in qualities that interest, stimulate, or challenge : DULL, FLAT
- in·si·pid·i·ty /"in-s&-'pi-d&-tE/ noun
- in·sip·id·ly /in-'si-p&d-lE/ adverb
synonyms INSIPID, VAPID, FLAT, JEJUNE, BANAL, INANE mean devoid of qualities that make for spirit and character. INSIPID implies a lack of sufficient taste or savor to please or interest <an insipid romance with platitudes on every page>. VAPID suggests a lack of liveliness, force, or spirit <an exciting story given a vapid treatment>. FLAT applies to things that have lost their sparkle or zest <although well-regarded in its day, the novel now seems flat>. JEJUNE suggests a lack of rewarding or satisfying substance <a jejune and gassy speech>. BANAL stresses the complete absence of freshness, novelty, or immediacy <a banal tale of unrequited love>. INANE implies a lack of any significant or convincing quality <an inane interpretation of the play>.

I'm on the fence about the Ramseys. The police simply botched so much that I don't know if the case will ever be solved.

The pineapple bothers me. The attitude of John Ramsey doesn't provide any evidence. It can make someone feel this is a person capable of killing their child, perhaps, but in and of itself, isn't evidence.

Some of the things people point to as evidence of this murderous attitude--"not going to the grave--" I have a nephew who died as an infant. (born prematurely and never came home from the hospital.) His mother never visits the grave. I have a friend whose son died at two years old (medical.) They live in another state now, but she makes sure his grave is decorated for holidays and they talk about him a lot in the family. I don't think the first person is handling the death of the child in a healthy way, but it is proof that different people handle the death of a child in very different ways.

Please don't pile up on me all at once. As Piglet says, I'm a very small animal.

The only way this will ever be solved is by confession. I am literally on the fence completely about this--I can believe they are innocent and I can believe the Ramseys are guilty (or one of them, or a combo, whatever. )

Originally posted by MissMisty
I never visit the Jonbenét forum because I can't stand to read all the evil things said about this family, but today I am curious about something. If you are open-minded and believe that there isn't evidence pointing to the Ramsey's guilt or even if you are on the fence, I would love to hear from you. I could probably figure it out by reading through some of the threads but I don't the time or the stomach for that. I don't have any ulterior motives here and since I am aware that the majority here are Ramsey bashers, you can send me an e-mail at my private address which is listed on my profile. I just want to know how many, like me, believe the intruder theory.
And for those of you who are just going to post evil remarks, know that you will be wasting your time because I will scroll right past them. Thanks in advance!
Misty

I don't think they're guilty Misty.

Originally posted by Shylock
And can you compare their actions in ANY way to people we know who actually had their child murdered by a stranger? - (the Van Damms, The Klass family, the Walsh family, etc)

Here is an example, if you care to look it up, the lindberg kidnapping/murder.

The Lindberg's were long suspected of murdering their only child. Mostly because of their complacent public attitude and seeming lack of concern.

Of course, we all know now that was wrong, right?

Originally posted by Toltec

Patsy comes downstairs with a flashlight and catches the two and scolds Burke and JonBenet. Patsy tells Burke to go to sleep and being frightened, Burke complies.

Why would PR then kill JBR stage it to look like a kidnapping/murder and innocently let Burke go to sleep?

Burke would be the older and seemingly more mature one, why not punish him, too?

I saw a special on this case last week sometime and it renewed my interest again in the whole thing. I read Perfect Murder when it came out, but haven't really read up on any recent happenings, or even rehashed old ones, lately.

I am pretty much on the fence regarding the Ramsey's, also. I have seen the handwriting and it could be said to be similar I suppose, but for every similarity there is disimilarity, if that makes sense.

Anyway, my biggest thing is this. Out of the two of them, the only one I would even be remotely suspicious of is Patsy. I really don't see this as something John Ramsey was involved in. Which leads me to the big question in my mind. I could see Patsy covering for John to maintain "status quo" so to speak, but I can't picture John Ramsey covering for Patsy in this. For what purpose? That's what has always made me take things with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by ajt400
The Lindberg's were long suspected of murdering their only child. Mostly because of their complacent public attitude and seeming lack of concern.
How do you figure that? I read a lot about the Lindberg murder and it really wasn't until modern time that people started to wonder about it. There WAS a ladder found up against the house, and unlike the Ramsey case it WAS an actual kidnapping.
Also consider that Charles Lindberg was a household name. They had shunned the public attention well before the crime. Nobody ever heard of John or Patsy before their crime.

Originally posted by LvsAMystry
[BAnyway, my biggest thing is this. Out of the two of them, the only one I would even be remotely suspicious of is Patsy. I really don't see this as something John Ramsey was involved in. Which leads me to the big question in my mind. I could see Patsy covering for John to maintain "status quo" so to speak, but I can't picture John Ramsey covering for Patsy in this. For what purpose? That's what has always made me take things with a grain of salt. [/B]

Yes, if either of the parents were to be the culprit, PR seems like a better suspect than JR does.

She seems a bit fruity (if you get my drift)---John may just have been along for the ride....BTW, if she did it, do you think he knew?

Do you think PR could have staged all of it by herself?

Originally posted by Shylock
How do you figure that? I read a lot about the Lindberg murder and it really wasn't until modern time that people started to wonder about it. There WAS a ladder found up against the house, and unlike the Ramsey case it WAS an actual kidnapping.
Also consider that Charles Lindberg was a household name. They had shunned the public attention well before the crime. Nobody ever heard of John or Patsy before their crime.

I have read a few on this too, it has been my understanding that the Lindberg's seemed stand-offish and emotionally distant.
Yes, it was an actual kidnapping, but no one really knows if the child was killed directly afterwards....But seriously, I don't know much about it.....

Do you have any good books dealing with the subject to request?

I would be interested to read them....

Originally Posted by Jayelles

I'd never heard of a case like this before - I always thought that a man who would abuse a daughter, would abuse all of them.

I'm not at all surprised that this man would abuse only one daughter. By abusing only one daughter it is his word against hers. This type of scenario is probably more prevalent than we might think. This way he can be seen as a model parent and citizen and only he, the child being abused and God are privy to the true activity taking place making it less believable by others that this may be happening as witnessed by the unbelief of the sisters.

Drat! Edited to keep Misty's thread on topic. Got all swooped up there, for a minute. Sorry. :(

Originally posted by Britt
I cannot envisage any parent killing their child... and yet they do.

Like Barbara, I resent being called a Ramsey basher... actually, I don't resent it... I don't really care... but it's a silly dismissive term that means nothing. I'm a basher of liars and of manglers of justice.

Finally, I want to know what Imon said before she edited her post. I probably agree with whatever it was :D

:eek: Ditto!; share Imon,,,please...what was it?...or do I/we want to know?(are we spared such...?)'; please share anyway/how...!!!

Originally posted by Britt
I cannot envisage any parent killing their child... and yet they do.

Like Barbara, I resent being called a Ramsey basher... actually, I don't resent it... I don't really care... but it's a silly dismissive term that means nothing. I'm a basher of liars and of manglers of justice.

Finally, I want to know what Imon said before she edited her post. I probably agree with whatever it was :D

Originally posted by Imon128
Drat! Edited to keep Misty's thread on topic. Got all swooped up there, for a minute. Sorry. :(

Imon...we need you/fill in the blanks/holes...iif you will???(see above please...thanks!)...~~~:cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o :o :o : : :) :) ;) ;) :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

OH SURELY...RIGHT...WE ... I'm soryy I AGREE TO DISAGREE!; speak for yourself;! URL please/for info!
... :dontknow: :confused: :eek: :(

Originally posted by Texana
I'm on the fence about the Ramseys. The police simply botched so much that I don't know if the case will ever be solved.

The pineapple bothers me. The attitude of John Ramsey doesn't provide any evidence. It can make someone feel this is a person capable of killing their child, perhaps, but in and of itself, isn't evidence.

Some of the things people point to as evidence of this murderous attitude--"not going to the grave--" I have a nephew who died as an infant. (born prematurely and never came home from the hospital.) His mother never visits the grave. I have a friend whose son died at two years old (medical.) They live in another state now, but she makes sure his grave is decorated for holidays and they talk about him a lot in the family. I don't think the first person is handling the death of the child in a healthy way, but it is proof that different people handle the death of a child in very different ways.
WE PRAY FOR THOSE GONE BEFORE US...AND AMONG US!!!; speak for you/yours....URL please...for info-THANK YOU!!!

Please don't pile up on me all at once. As Piglet says, 'm a very small animal. he only way this will ever be solved is by confession. I am literally on the fence completely about this--I can believe they are innocent and I can believe the Ramseys are guilty (or one of them, or a combo, whatever. )

TEXARCANA(sp?)...WELCOME TO HERE!!!... (I)WE? PRAY/SPEAK FOR YOU/YOURS... ; please furnish URL &/or any info regarding message(s)... please...THANK YOU!!!~~~

FYI...Lindberg info...care to look it up??? ... here free info FWIW...

http://www.lindberghfoundation.org/history/calbio.html

Tragedy struck the Lindberghs in 1932 when their first child, Charles, Jr., was kidnapped. Greatly distressed by the loss of their child and the sensational publicity it was given, they sought privacy in England and, later, France. Charles and Anne had five more children, Jon, Land, Anne, Scott, and Reeve. It was in France that Lindbergh and noted French surgeon Dr. Alexis Carrel continued the work they had begun earlier on an "artificial heart" -- a perfusion pump to keep organs alive outside the body by providing them with necessary blood and air. By 1935 Lindbergh and Carrel had perfected the perfusion pump. Their invention paved the way for surgeons to perform organ transplants and open heart surgery. Lindbergh's success in designing the perfusion pump demonstrates the breadth of his interests and mechanical aptitude, and led to his philosophy that the survival and progress of mankind depends on a balance between technological advancement and preservation of both the natural and human environment.

... as you can read/see... the (Lindbergs) progressed on/went on to make it better for all INVOLVED ... ... ... right???
;) ;) ;) :) :) :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)xxxooo he was a VIRGO!?Yeah!

http://www.nj.com/lindbergh/galleries/index.frame

Yet sometime between 8 and 10 PM on the night of Tuesday, March 1, the child was taken from his second-floor nursery by a kidnapper who left no fingerprints but did leave a note demanding $50,000 in ransom -- a fortune in those Depression times. Finding the baby was gone, Lindbergh searched the grounds, and called the State Police. The Township of East Amwell, where the Lindbergh house was located, had no local police then or now.
http://www.nj.com/lindbergh/galleries/

http://www.lindberghfoundation.org/history/calbio.html
The Lindberghs Photo # 1 of 3
Charles A. Lindbergh (Hunterdon County Democrat)
In 1932, when his son disappeared, Lindbergh was the most famous man on the planet, due to his historic 1927 flight. His fame was both a blessing and a curse. It brought great fortune, but it also made him a target. After the Hauptmann trial the Lindberghs and their son Jon left America for Britain, to escape the media. They returned when WWII began, but Lindbergh’s reputation had been tarnished by his positive pre-war comments about Nazi Germany. He helped to train combat pilots in the Pacific theater, and after the war developed interests in medicine and the environment.

» The Lindberghs Thumbnails
» Photo Galleries
FYI*

Ok, I'm open-minded all ears/eyes...but can't find/see "Where the example" is that you reference? on the Lindberg Kidnapping/ Murder case... HELP/PLEASE?...:dontknow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back