DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Cindy & her "Knight" could read here. They are so pleased with their underhanded lies & money grubbing schemes, they would explode if they knew people see right thru them.Poor Caylee ,an innocent amongst the world's worst.

bbm ~
ahh Schmerty, I'd bet my last dollar she does and post here too. Just take a look around. ;) Figured that out long ago, (at least imvho) and after reading the messages between Cindy and DC, it seems to me that they got alot of their info FROM here over the months. Some of it sounded almost verbatum of different things that had/have been discussed. :waitasec: There was a reference made in one email that regarding Frank M. I have seen that discussed no where but here. (may have been, but I've never seen or heard it anywhere else) Here he has his own thread and while it's my own opinion that there is/was no connection, some thought there may be...at least for a while. Cindy ain't foolin nobody except herself.....

I am infavor of the Grunds doing whatever they choose to do. So far they have conducted themselves much better than I think I could have in their circumstances. I won't second guess whatever decision they make. I think they have survived this far because they are seeking the Right guidance. I pray this will continue.

I don't blame RG ONE BIT for being irate.

I would be spitting nails... heck, Cindy and her little puppets would need a restraining order against me if she even did anything remotely close to what she is doing to this man and his family.

I am not a violent person... I have never even been in a physical altercation in my 30 years. Heck, I don't even have a traffic violation.

I am 100% for RG and JG filing a civil suit against the Anthonys and DC. I am not a sue happy person but they have taken it too far in regards to this innocent family. I say take every PENNY!

If I were the Grunds I would sit with a huge fly swatter in one hand and a can of bug spray in the other!!! Nite All

A good hefty lawsuit would knock the A's off that high horse and right on their arses-
Sad to say, but sometimes people need to be cut down to size and held to standards of moral decency. The civil system is an ideal and legal way to handle them.

They have gone entirely too far with their accusations.....And hysterically enough, CA warns D. Brodi that RG is going to come after her if he finds out what DB wrote about Jesse possible framing KC-Hah! Isn't that exactly what CA has been doing herself?

Zsa Zsa,
And I think earlier someone mentioned that RG doesn't really have a stand for a civil case against CA? I recall that she has also discussed her opinions and views of the Grunds in tv interviews, so where would his case be much different that ZFG?

The Grunds CAN sue based on what has been said publicly on tv interviews and such. But they CAN'T sue based on the information released in those emails. CA and DC never intended those emails to be released. Again they had a stupid and misguided thought that their correspondence would somehow be protected. You can bet that now all communication is verbal between CA and DC. Which even their verbal communication isn't protected but it would be easy for them to lie about it. And we all know how neither of them have a problem lying under oath or to LE.

I was reading one of the articles today and my breath was taken away by this quote in the article:

"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

If I were the Grunds I would immediately hire security. As in right this minute. The A family, based from the released emails from yesterday, indicate they are a delusional and dangerous group. If I were the Grunds I would be terrified. The whole family is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

So what would you do if you were the Grund family?

Update: Added a poll

If CA has "people who can fly under the radar and make things happen," couldn't these people have found Caylee or Zanny?

A good hefty lawsuit would knock the A's off that high horse and right on their arses-
Sad to say, but sometimes people need to be cut down to size and held to standards of moral decency. The civil system is an ideal and legal way to handle them.

They have gone entirely too far with their accusations.....And hysterically enough, CA warns D. Brodi that RG is going to come after her if he finds out what DB wrote about Jesse possible framing KC-Hah! Isn't that exactly what CA has been doing herself?

Exactly! The best prosecution witness is KC.

If I were some of the people being bad-mouths by CA, I'd consider getting together with a class action suit.

One can't sue based on the emails, but CA has blathered enough, in front of the media.

If CA has "people who can fly under the radar and make things happen," couldn't these people have found Caylee or Zanny?

No-CA's "people" aren't focusing on Caylee or the imaginanny!! They're searching for people to blame so they can free CA's murderous daughter!!:furious:
"FLY MY PRETTIES FLY"
flyingmonkeys.jpg

You would think so. However, I have a feeling these "people who fly under the radar" aren't people who go looking for missing people or children or imaginary people. I gather these are people who like to go out and harm people. At least that's how I interpreted her statement. CA's venom just reeks from her emails. I seriously think she could either do harm to the Grund family or find people who will. I also think this applies to others not just the Grund family. CA is on a warpath and she's determined to take down as many people as she can.

You would think so. However, I have a feeling these "people who fly under the radar" aren't people who go looking for missing people or children or imaginary people. I gather these are people who like to go out and harm people. At least that's how I interpreted her statement. CA's venom just reeks from her emails. I seriously think she could either do harm to the Grund family or find people who will. I also think this applies to others not just the Grund family. CA is on a warpath and she's determined to take down as many people as she can.

Got news for CA.. making threats is also illegal.

I was a juror, and that was a charge. Guy said, "I'm gonna kill the *****."

I wouldn't hold my breath on that last one...

Hi Lin!

Oh yeah; the Mother of the Year 2008, KC won hands down. It is a contest run by the devil in HELL every year.

2009 winner Stacey Barker, mother of and alleged murderer of Emma Leigh Barker, 18 months old when her momster accidentally held a plastic bag over her mouth until she died.

The devil himself has arranged for these 2 fine specimens of the anti-mother to spend eternity duking it out and using their trophy's as a weapon against each other to physically battle to the bone for momster of the decade and the century. The only two rules are (1) No clean fighting, low blows only and (2) There are no rules. The :loser: and the :loser: will spend eternity with all the discomforts of pregnancy from swollen ankles to N/V while their down time will be spent with the music of overlapping colicky babies piped into their lair! Ahh the joys of momsterhood, I hope they both rot and burn in hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I completely agree they have gone too far, but CA has been doing this since about day 33. As soon as OCSD arrested KC it started, followed by CA realizing wherever Caylee is, this is not going to be as easy as walking up and knocking on someone's door, demanding they hand over her Gdaughter.

I honestly think that's what she originally thought. KC had gotten herself into something with the wrong folks and CA was going to show them you don't mess with her GDaughter!! Then no one appeared on CA's horizon. She just kept getting more and more angry. Now she has just gone completely over the top.

In the early interviews OCSD were so kind to her, they were completely giving her the kid glove treatment and Yuri, that man deserved a medal for being so kind and understanding.

Then came hammer time...

Now the docs show that she was still looking for Caylee 6 months after Dr G gave them the word that they didn't want to hear!! I guess CA just wasn't listening that day...

It sounds like CA is to the point that a video of KC doing the deed could turn up and CA would insist it isn't Caylee, maybe even say it isn't KC...

(and WTH is going on with Brad???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's really worrisome is CA seems to be getting even more vindictive. I think that as we get closer to the trial, she'll escalate her attacks on people.

I'm not so sure about that....I am thinking that Cindy just likes to THINK that she has access to mobsters, gang bangers, assassins, whatever she may need...just because....because she is Cindy...and they are the Anthonys....

Just don't think she has control of these types, regardless of that killer, evil stare....

I think she wants to do harm to the Grund family, but the only way she knows how....by copying what she thinks has been done to her family....slander and ill will by general public based on lies, lies, lies...

I'm not so sure about that....I am thinking that Cindy just likes to THINK that she has access to mobsters, gang bangers, assassins, whatever she may need...just because....because she is Cindy...and they are the Anthonys....

Just don't think she has control of these types, regardless of that killer, evil stare....
I think she wants to do harm to the Grund family, but the only way she knows how....by copying what she thinks has been done to her family....slander and ill will by general public based on lies, lies, lies...

Well, I don't know!! Cindy knows this scary dude intimately!!:loser:

038.jpg

I wonder if the peeps that CA has, who she states are "people who can fly under the radar and make things happen", might be acquaintances of Dennis M.

I wonder if the peeps that CA has, who she states are "people who can fly under the radar and make things happen", might be acquaintances of Dennis M.

Another scary looking dude Kathi Belich has no fear of!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crzY4J7yDOE"]YouTube - Advertise THIS: Kidfinders! Dennis Milstead Gets Physical[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member