GUILTY IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime, Jan 2019 #6 *GUILTY*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will ruin his very tiny career. Look at his CV and he is a nobody who after years of been a jobbing actor got lucky with Empire. They won’t touch him with a barge pole.

If actors like Kevin Spacey can’t get work who is a vile human but a fantastic actor for all his faults , Juicy has no chance in hell!

MOO

This will ruin his very tiny career. Look at his CV and he is a nobody who after years of been a jobbing actor got lucky with Empire. They won’t touch him with a barge pole.

If actors like Kevin Spacey can’t get work who is a vile human but a fantastic actor for all his faults , Juicy has no chance in hell!

MOO
Meh, they took Martha Stewart back. I bet he acts again.

ETA: I know she's not an actor and her case was different. But I bet some B-rated network will put him on. Maybe Hallmark Channel should start an all criminal/convict cast for a Christmas movie. Jussie, Lori Laughlin, Felicity Huffman, throw in the killer Alec Baldwin and you have a movie!

MOO

Ugh.
I never heard of JS before this farce, and I hope to never hear of him again.

Ex-Chicago police chief says he would have let Jussie Smollett off with an apology | Daily Mail Online

Ha ha, tripped up by his “pristine sandwich!”

You know, maybe someone young and energetic would go out at 2 AM when it’s -16° because he is ravenously craving a Subway sandwich. Maybe someone actually would.

But, as this former Chicago police chief said, after you’ve been beaten up, had bleach poured on you, and had a noose tied around your neck, your sandwich is not going to emerge intact.

And IMO if you do have some kind of miracle tuna sandwich that could withstand these “assaults,” are you really still going to be carrying that home and have yourself a little snack after that? With the noose still on? I’m pretty sure I’d have lost my appetite.

The big lies are so big that they can’t be overlooked—-swearing that you were set upon by two white guys, for instance, who actually are black men from Nigeria—I mean, it’s so easily disprovable. But when you are lying about an entire scenario, some little bitty detail like this will come back to bite you.

Jail time and a fine...he will be back on TV in no time. Holy hell...Jeff Toobin is back on cable news and dont we remember him with his " toob out "while on a zoom call ????
Where were the castmates from Empire ? Right thinking people knew it was BS from jump...even Robin Robert shot him side-eye when she interviewed him on GMA. And she is a gay black woman.

Jail time and a fine...he will be back on TV in no time. Holy hell...Jeff Toobin is back on cable news and dont we remember him with his " toob out "while on a zoom call ????
Where were the castmates from Empire ? Right thinking people knew it was BS from jump...even Robin Robert shot him side-eye when she interviewed him on GMA. And she is a gay black woman.
That's probably why she was shooting him the side eye. As a woman I can spot when other women are crying wolf about sexism quicker than men, so it wouldn't surprise me if black and gay people can spot the same when it comes to racism and homophobia. I mean it took Dave Chappelle about five minutes to know what he was looking at here.

Some of my most favorite moments of this trial:

Jason Meisner
@jmetr22b

·
1m
Webb shows jury a surveillance photo of Smollett walking up the stairs to his apartment with the rope still around his neck and a Subway sandwich in his hand. When police arrive 30 min later, Webb says, Smollett "has tampered with this rope."

2. @Snoods post on Nov 30. #111
RSBM....

"...Then one night in sub zero weather, the brothers casually strolled around outside until 2am waiting for Jussie to per chance appear (so devious) all while disguised as white KKK MAGA loving grand wizards. The evil duo simultaneously poured bleach on, beat up, and simulated a lynching of our hero, a hero we now know as The Gay Tupac. Jussie was bravely able to fight the f*ck back by using a tuna salad on rye as a weapon.
They may have robbed him of that innocent sparkle in his eye, but they were not successful in robbing him of his sammich. "

On Dec 2, this tweet from Meisner had me rolling...

Jason Meisner
@jmetr22b

·
4m
I've been covering criminal courts for almost 20 years, and I think this is the first time I've ever written the word "noogie" in my notes. Osundairo testifies he gave Smollett a noogie on his face. "

and the LUNGING accusation on Dec 2 as well Chaos) :

Charlie De Mar

"NOW: Defense attorney Tamara Walker was asking Ola about tweets in which he used homophobic language. Judge stopped defense and said they are getting into "collateral" territory. Walker asks for sidebar She returns and asks for a mistrial

Accuses Judge Linn of physically lunging at her. Linn denies motion for a mistrial. Wild couple of minutes"

And, finally when Jussie is on the stand, this gem from
https://twitter.com/crepeau

"He also says he declined to give his phone to CPD in part because earlier he'd gotten a text from Don Lemon "saying he’d gotten a text from CPD saying they don’t believe me." objections, then a sidebar."

Most favorite:

Guilty charge!!!!!

SHAME ON HIM ! for putting "We the people" through this. The people have spoken.

Haha! These were great. I loved Jason's Tweets. Although not about the trial, his Tweet about the Christmas tree cracked me up!

MOO

Agree. Hollywood is way too woke to overlook this and take a gamble.

Hopefully his monumental eff-up won't affect the careers of his siblings.

That's probably why she was shooting him the side eye. As a woman I can spot when other women are crying wolf about sexism quicker than men, so it wouldn't surprise me if black and gay people can spot the same when it comes to racism and homophobia. I mean it took Dave Chappelle about five minutes to know what he was looking at here.

Did someone post that interview on this thread? Or did I just see it on TV? Either way, it is interesting to watch it now. It is actually very obvious by watching her body language and interview, that she is uncomfortable with the interview, and JS, doesn't seem to see it at all.

Robin is not really asking any questions either. She doesn't want to dig it any deeper for JS. But he dives in anyway.

Robin Roberts Said Her Jussie Smollett Interview Was "One Of The Most Challenging" Of Her Career

ETA: I know she's not an actor and her case was different. But I bet some B-rated network will put him on. Maybe Hallmark Channel should start an all criminal/convict cast for a Christmas movie. Jussie, Lori Laughlin, Felicity Huffman, throw in the killer Alec Baldwin and you have a movie!

I hear that CNN might have an opening. . .;)

Well everyone, this has been a wild ride!

How it all began.
8CA09836-8085-4907-B223-40DEEBE1F0D8.jpeg

This is MAGA COUNTRY!
DD1B1611-A3B7-46D3-A365-11A4A0C10E9D.jpeg

Jussie says he is the gay Tupac. Tupac responds.
upload_2021-12-11_1-49-1.gif

Jussie testifies under oath that he is HAWT. His pretty face is very important because he needs to look like the black Cary Grant. (This confirms he was high.)
upload_2021-12-11_1-51-29.gif

Will Jussie serve time or will he get community service?

B4EA3A0C-584C-4C9F-91F1-02DCC71380CC.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-12-11_1-50-46.gif
    upload_2021-12-11_1-50-46.gif
    486.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Sub zero weather walking in Chicago at what time? !!! He was soooo lucky that Subway was open.

Thank you Subway employee, you are the hero.
He is lucky he wasn’t legitimately jumped by a couple of thugs. Any thugs except all the ones he alleged played a part in his “battery”. This stuff goes on all the time unfortunately especially in Chicago. We don’t live in a safe world anymore and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a target on his back. Stay safe everyone! Nothing good happens at 2 am or after anywhere. IMO

Did someone post that interview on this thread? Or did I just see it on TV? Either way, it is interesting to watch it now. It is actually very obvious by watching her body language and interview, that she is uncomfortable with the interview, and JS, doesn't seem to see it at all.

Robin is not really asking any questions either. She doesn't want to dig it any deeper for JS. But he dives in anyway.

Robin Roberts Said Her Jussie Smollett Interview Was "One Of The Most Challenging" Of Her Career
I originally thought she was somewhat respecting his privacy but based on your comment I will rewatch the interview over the weekend.

Jussie Smollett walks first red carpet in years as he attends screening of his directorial debut B-Boy Blues in NYC ... ahead of trial over allegations he lied to police

Jussie Smollett walks first red carpet in years as he attends B-Boy Blues screening in NYC | Daily Mail Online

He needs a buyer.

When Martha was arrested and charged with lying to fbi and found guilty I said to self she’ll be back, should buy stock now and didn’t.

Eta And now she and snoop dog are doing shows. Whoda thunk it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member