Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question.. I’m not sure if P is with the maternal or paternal side of the family? I haven’t heard much at all about the paternal side of the family other than maybe a cousin of AF commented somewhere. She said she hadn’t seen him in a long time.

I think perhaps both of his parents have passed away. Someone (a former classmate), did say his father was an architect and his mother was a nurse and a teacher and he grew up in the house on Dole. And also that AF was homecoming king and valedictorian of his class of 1977.

I’m thinking P is probably with the maternal side of the family since the oldest brother, Austin, was raised by JC’s mother? Maybe P is with maternal grandmas sister? I think that would be his Great aunt.
I'm not sure P's father is AF senior. Possibly the husband who JC was divorcing when she me AF? I had alwasy assumed that. But maybe the timing is wrong. Was there a child involved in that divorce?

Just heard on HLN that neither entered a plea today and hearing will resume Friday. JC has a public defender but AF wants to find his own attorney.
Still won't do the decent thing,and plead guilty, and end this now. They insist on dragging this out. Shows how much Andrew meant to them, no more than a dimebag.
SMH.
MOO

Wonder if he inherited money from them & really didn’t need to work?

(I wish I had not followed this case, it disturbs me to the point I don’t sleep. I have so much disdain for addicts after dealing with their lies & betrayal coupled with histrionics & extreme neediness.)

Just my opinion, I think he mortgaged the house to support his drug life style. Now he has nothing....

Court Dates:

April 24, 2019 - Wednesday
  • JC - Charged
    • 5 counts of first degree murder
    • 4 counts aggravated battery
    • 2 counts of aggravated domestic battery
    • 1 count of failure to report a missing or child death
  • AF Sr. - Charged
    • 5 counts of first degree murder
    • 2 counts aggravated battery
    • 1 counts of aggravated domestic battery
    • 2 counts of concealment of homicidal death
    • 1 count of failure to report a missing or child death
April 25, 2019 - Thursday
  • COURT - Bond Hearing - 8 am (JC and AF)
    • Bond was set at $5 million each. They will each have to pay $500,000 to get out of jail
April 29, 2019 - Monday
  • COURT - Arraignment - 9:00 am (JC and AF) status hearing to set court date for Preliminary Hearing
    • Neither party made a plea today, hearing will resume on May 10th
    • JC has a public defender and AF wants to find his own attorney
May 3, 2019 - Friday
  • COURT - Status Attorney 9:00 am (AF)
May 10, 2019 - Friday
  • COURT - Preliminary Hearing - 9:00 am (JC and AF) both are expected to enter a plea

Thank you!!!

DCPS did not give him back the Judge did. Just like the Illinois judge, let Jussie off and sealed the documents.

My humble opinion, I think this is just the way things work in Illinois.

I'm anxiously awaiting Ms. Foxx to weight in on this case. She is the SAG, guess she's to busy to talk about this sweet child. Oh, I forgot she's in order today, defending her actions.

That was just stupid, too.
If one child is being abused is it not best to error on the side of caution?
Why did JC not get jail time & in lieu of incarceration do a drug court program? Drug court is not a counseling day camp group therapy where they sit & whine about how hard life is., developing a warm rapport with a woman crocheting booties, giving an occasional nod. We told them what they would & would not do, no exceptions. Adhere or go straight to jail. It was ultimately their choice. Everyone had to have a 40 hour work week, no excuses, none of the they won’t hire me because....., get a job or get to jail, stat.
We did in home curfew checks, wake up calls & they hated us.

That was just stupid, too.
If one child is being abused is it not best to error on the side of caution?
Why did JC not get jail time & in lieu of incarceration do a drug court program? Drug court is not a counseling day camp group therapy where they sit & whine about how hard life is., developing a warm rapport with a woman crocheting booties, giving an occasional nod. We told them what they would & would not do, no exceptions. Adhere or go straight to jail. It was ultimately their choice. Everyone had to have a 40 hour work week, no excuses, none of the they won’t hire me because....., get a job or get to jail, stat.
We did in home curfew checks, wake up calls & they hated us.

Look up Illinois Prison Reform.They are lobbying to get them out of jail. The reform would include, letting them out, reduced liability for businesses that hire them ( good so if one of them injuries someone at these businesses you can't sue them), they think they will go to work. Said 35% druggies return to jail with 3 yrs. and 17 % within a year. And this coming from a state that rarely locks up druggies.

Look up Illinois Prison Reform.They are lobbying to get them out of jail. The reform would include, letting them out, reduced liability for businesses that hire them ( good so if one of them injuries someone at these businesses you can't sue them), they think they will go to work. Said 35% druggies return to jail with 3 yrs. and 17 % within a year. And this coming from a state that rarely locks up druggies.

The recidivism rate is outlandish. Most in our three county jurisdiction drug court wound up in prison. They could not handle normal life, schedules, responsibilities, no drugs, etc. We’d give them 90 NA meetings in 30 days, lol. Of course they’d forge their sign in sheets, like we'd never think to check. It was constant lies & BS. We didn’t follow the “you have a disease so we’re treating you as such”, we went with the “you are a criminal.....and will be treated as one.” Because, that is what they were, they robbed, stole, had vehicular accidents, child abuse charges & DV charges. They weren’t in the program for smoking a joint while jaywalking.

As an aside: Joey Jackson discussing AJ on HLN, prob repeat @ top of hour.

Last edited:
You'll have to fill us in. I don't have HLN, if I did I'd never get anything done. Lol

Only caught a bit, lawn mower guy here, lol.
Joey did touch on the drug abuse & they don’t know what they’re doing, they used to generalize addicts, not specifically AJ’s murderers.
Also, he implied AJsr is the most worried since he asked for a real lawyer.

So there are people saying they can hear P in the background of the 911 call saying, “He’s dead” when AF is listing places he looked for AJ. It’s about 2:10/2:12. I listened and I hear him talking but can’t be 100% sure that’s what he says. Figured I’d mention it and y’all can make your own decisions.

Only caught a bit, lawn mower guy here, lol.
Joey did touch on the drug abuse & they don’t know what they’re doing, they used to generalize addicts, not specifically AJ’s murderers.
Also, he implied AJsr is the most worried since he asked for a real lawyer.

Mama use to say, "worrying can eat a hole right thru your stomach".... just one of those old southern saying we learn as kids.

So they went to court and it was postponed until Friday? Right?

Maybe JC was in too bad of shape from detoxing to participate?

So there are people saying they can hear P in the background of the 911 call saying, “He’s dead” when AF is listing places he looked for AJ. It’s about 2:10/2:12. I listened and I hear him talking but can’t be 100% sure that’s what he says. Figured I’d mention it and y’all can make your own decisions.

Here's a link to the 911 call:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member