Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or neurological, brain damage from the abuse. I doubt he was only bashed in the head on one or two occasions.
MOO

The autopsy report is going to a lengthy tear jerker, imo.

It just keeps getting worse,and worse with these two.

And in her “high” state, she’s probably not given one thought to any of this, only wanting to get out to shoot up.
Jmo

If I worked in the jail & had to have contact with her, I could not, I’d have to be reassigned to a dif’ area.

Forgive my negativity but JC was apparently approved as a foster parent. Would more foster parents have saved AJ? DCFS right now has control of PF, the very agency that most feel failed AJ.

JC fostered a family members child, we haven’t found documentation she was a licensed foster home. There’s an earlier post explaining the difference.

I could barely ready that story, the details of what was done to AJ made my skin hurt and tingle, and my stomach roll.

I have a question I hesitate to pose, but here it goes. How a person can abuse their own child is mysterious enough. But to video the results of said injuries is beyond my comprehension. Why?
It's like she took note notes from Mengele.
MOO

I missed that she had a boyfriend. Do you have a link for that?

Below are the reported incidents that were found on the released documents. DN is still incarcerated and has tattoos all over face. You know.....super classy.

February 14, 2018 - Wednesday
  • DN left the Dole residence
February 16, 2018 - Friday
  • JC reported DN missing to CLPD and stated he possibly took the train to Chicago, but hasn’t been able to get in contact with him since he left
February 19, 2018 - Monday
  • DN was located at a facility of some sort. CLPD closed his missing person report
December 19, 2018 - Wednesday
  • Woodstock police arrested DN, after he allegedly kicked and hit two nurses and a security guard at Northwestern Medical Hospital. DN 36 yr old, is also reported to have lived at the home some time within the past year

So I have read the horrendous account of the events leading up to AJ’s death and the affidavit. Are we to believe that AJ wasnt beaten the night he died? The only thing Sr. said happened that night was the cold shower. Obviously we know he had been beaten plenty before that, but there’s no mention of a beating that night, unless I missed something or misunderstood.

This to me says that AJ died from injuries he had been suffering from for at least a few days, if not longer. Also, IF Sr. is telling the truth when he said he wanted JC to tone down the physical abuse, I think he knew AJ was seriously injured and possibly dying from said previous injuries. It is too convenient that all of a sudden he is against beating him unless he had some reason to think she had gone too far.

MOO, and obviously based only on the assumption that what Sr. told the police is the whole story.

Exactly and I don't for a minute think AJ was well enough to go into work with AF like he claims. I think he was left home alone....dying. MONSTERS.....filthy, rotten animals.

AJ Sr is not the “better” parent who confessed. He’s just as bad as JC or worse. He’s just obviously smarter and more high functioning. I think we’ll see him throwing much of the blame at JC in the months to come. I feel like he had much more of a grip of reality than JC did and he seems manipulative and controlling to me. What could explain him at 60 being with a 30 year old drug addict? I can see how his lawyer status could have impressed JC - but what did he see on her other than a total mess of a woman with severe mental and drug problems?
These two have the qualities Hitler would have loved.
MOO

Tippys timeline has all the info.
Yes, she had a boyfriend. He’s also in jail at this time.

Thanks. It is hard to go back and link to the many things we have been talking about.

I think it is important to note that her "boyfriend" (don't know if he was current or not) is not accused of harming AJ. He is in jail for separate charges. She reported that he stole drugs and a cell phone. When asked he reported that she stole his drugs. The chaos that these kids lived in is just so sad, disgusting, and leaves me with a feeling of hopelessness to know that this is happening to thousands of kids everyday-- we just don't know about them.

AJ Sr is not the “better” parent who confessed. He’s just as bad as JC or worse. He’s just obviously smarter and more high functioning. I think we’ll see him throwing much of the blame at JC in the months to come. I feel like he had much more of a grip of reality than JC did and he seems manipulative and controlling to me. What could explain him at 60 being with a 30 year old drug addict? I can see how his lawyer status could have impressed JC - but what did he see on her other than a total mess of a woman with severe mental and drug problems?

Funny, no one he works with has commented. Especially, since he took AJ to work with him that weekend.

I think you’re right, he didn’t have bruises & such at the time he was removed. As some suggest, the 4sec video of rotted teeth might be P’s mouth, maybe he’s still on a bottle?
Also @Tippy Lynn might JC abused AJ to taunt her mom?
Almost a ‘I can do it again & you won’t get this kid’, thing?

It will be interesting to see if anyone from the baby’s partenal side step up requesting custody of her.

She beat, tortured and killed her son AJ. My only explanation is she's evil.

Seems we see too many situations where parents are set off about a wetting accident. I wish more parents would take the time to sit and think about it and know their kids are not "too lazy to get up" or any other nonsense reason. NO ONE wants to wet the bed but it's a part of life.

Her cravings rendered her incapable of handling any situation that did not involve getting high is MOO
Kids do things, we all know. They pee their pants, break & spill things, talk incessantly, throw tantrums & more.
I suspect AJ was prob’ locked in his room a good portion of each day. Alone, no food, (iirc his bedroom window was wide open or broken during a past LE visit in the winter).
It makes me wonder if AJ was restrained in his “crib”.
I also think maybe JC has some type of baby fetish. P, bring younger was still her baby, but what role would he had after she delivered the baby?
If AJ was still in pull ups & sleeping in a crib, the same must be true for P.
Moo

My heart just breaks. JC beat him severely in March and per AJsr statement, beatings were a frequent punishment. He never had time to recover from one beating before the next.

I just wish someone could have held and comforted him.

She will never pass the competency test. It requires understanding the charges and being able to participate in her defense and more. When she made the statement in court, she didn't know if she had a lawyer, I knew what she was planning.

JC is planning on using the system to secure a nice cosy spot in a mental hospital. Lots of activities, outings, and group therapy.

AJsr will go to prison and they don't like child murders, so I hear.
IMO It’s fairly difficult for an attorney to get a client declared incompetent. As long as she understands the charges and the diff between right and wrong, she’ll be ok to be tried. Her attorney will find a Psychiatrist to say she’s one step away from being a vegetable but the State will counter with the opposite opinion and her own videos and actions will show she functioned just fine. She’s a monster but she’s competent. I’m pretty sure the judge will decide she’s ok to move forward . The absolute worst case scenario would be for the trial to be delayed for 6 months or so to get her stabilized with meds. The State can try him while they’re waiting.

This is all JMHO. Maybe an attorney can chime in here. Is @gitana1 here?

I read the latest this morning and the whole accident thing does not surprise me. I had a suspicion this was going to be a contributing factor.

As a child, I had a problem with wetting the bed (up until I was almost 12). I hated it, my mom took me to many dr's, did the whole wake up in the middle of the night thing and then would get upset with me when I wet the bed. (she just got upset, did not strike me). Even though there was no physical in my situation, the stress of having her upset with me all the time about it made things difficult. I did not want to wet the bed as no kid would. When my daughter started wetting the bed around 3 I promised myself and her that I would not be upset about it ever. It's a small part of life that some kids go through and we'll get through it, without being angry about it. It wore on my husband as it lasted about 7 years but I reminded him every time that she could not help it and to be angry about a situation that someone cannot help is insane.

Seems we see too many situations where parents are set off about a wetting accident. I wish more parents would take the time to sit and think about it and know their kids are not "too lazy to get up" or any other nonsense reason. NO ONE wants to wet the bed but it's a part of life.

This case has made me so sick and I'm not typically like this but I feel IMO--Some cases call for Eye for an Eye justice. This case is one of those cases to me.

I agree - an eye for and eye!!!

Funny, no one he works with has commented. Especially, since he took AJ to work with him that weekend.

The train station and/or passengers should offer verification to this, don’t you think?
I don’t understand the reason AJ needed to be concealed from office personnel??? If because of his physical appearance, riding the train would have exposed him to more people, people with cameras!
Maybe deranged Drew was afraid AJ would talk tona co-worker? Did they even know of Drew’s situation with JC?
So many questions.

Exactly and I don't for a minute think AJ was well enough to go into work with AF like he claims. I think he was left home alone....dying. MONSTERS.....filthy, rotten animals.
He was probably in the rubber tote.
As soon as I saw LE removing that from the Hell Hole I thought they must have used it to stuffed Andrew's poor little body in it.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member