Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the company came.....

Or cared.......

I honestly don’t know how the Judge can live with his choice to return AJ to such an environment.
I don’t care how many parenting & drug classes she attended. She was ordered to attend them, like a drunken driver attending safe driving classes. They are going to continue driving their way but must attend classes to get their license reinstated.

Yesterday I posted a link about how few IL jails have methadone privileges. After the evil female is longer pregnant, wth will they do with her until trial? They obviously can’t bring a personal medical staff in for her needs. Will they ship her to a nearby county jail?
This, of course is applicable if her jail is not qualified to participate in a methadone mtc. program.

This my have been posted previously, it is an interview of the neighbor that lived across the street.

In the video she says that she had talked to AJ's neighbors and that they had all reported the abuse of AJ.

Neighbor recalls first time she met AJ Freund, signs of abuse

Me too,but they didn't do this alone. They got a lot of help from, DCFS, Judges,and even a doctor. Time,and time again they were given carte blanche.
MOO

It's a disgrace on the entire system. If this doesn't force changes nothing will.
As horrific as the details are people need to know what's happening. This can't be ignored or brushed under the run any longer.
jmo

I kind of hope they do so the weight of what they did to him seeps deep into their souls and fills them with remorse.

Idk if she is capable of remorse.
The make half of the duo is probably regretting his choices, by now. Moo
He’s as nasty as JC. If he googled CPR instructions, he knew to call 911.
The fact JC supposedly checked AJ & found him “unresponsive” is telling. She knew she went way to far with what was to be his last beating at her ugly hands.
I hope she’s receiving a ton of hate mail & it never stops.

Me too,but they didn't do this alone. They got a lot of help from, DCFS, Judges,and even a doctor. Time,and time again they were given carte blanche.
MOO

*inserts swearing*
Heads should roll for this. Atrocious.

Maybe the video should be released and the people responsible should be forced to watch it ?
Would that change anything ?
I don't know.

If the general public could see this (with the sensitive areas covered for AJ's dignity); would laws change due to more activism and outrage ?
Seeing bruises in a photo/video would have more impact, than just reading about them. Imo.

Although the laws that are already on the books didn't help AJ, as they were NOT enforced.
Poor AJ had no dignity in life and no protection from those monsters.
So he wet the bed. So what ?
Maybe because he was terrified ?

It sounds like there were relatives who were barred from seeing him. That should've been a danger signal, but I'm trying not to blame them.
Because short of kidnapping AJ-- what could they have done ?
This is sickening and depressing !

There was some video released of Adrian Jone's torture , and I made myself watch a little of it.
There's also a video on YT about A.Jones with his voice on it, pleading his step mom not to hurt him. I don't know if it's valid.
But I couldn't bring myself to listen.

But that video --esp. the outdoors clip in December, where he's in his pj's, handcuffed and barefoot, and walking outside in the driveway -- tore at my heart.
It stays with you.

Last edited:
Police Prepare for Large Turnout at AJ Freund's Crystal Lake Visitation

NOTE: NBC 5 will offer live coverage beginning at 1 p.m. CST. Watch live here.

Crystal Lake police are preparing for a large turnout at the visitation for Andrew "AJ" Freund, a 5-year-old boy who disappeared from the northwest Chicago suburb and whose body was later found buried not far from his home.

Many are expected to pay their respects Friday in a public visitationand police advised anyone not planning to attend the services to "avoid the area."

~snip

The Crystal Lake Police Department anticipates a large public turnout to celebrate the life of AJ. Crystal Lake officers will be on location during the visitation to assist with the large volume of traffic expected in order to ensure the safety of those planning on attending the services and those traveling through the area," the department said Thursday.

Police urged anyone not attending to "seek alternate routes of travel" in the area surrounding the funeral home. Viewers who cannot attend the visitation can watch the services live online and in the app. NBC 5 will offer live coverage both outside and inside the funeral home throughout the gathering.

Police Prepare for Large Turnout at AJ Freund's Crystal Lake Visitation

It's a disgrace on the entire system. If this doesn't force changes nothing will.
As horrific as the details are people need to know what's happening. This can't be ignored or brushed under the run any longer.
jmo

Sadly, the same abuse is going on right now, in homes across the nation.
I’ve wondered if case workers should be assigned out of their home county? Idk if the worker on AJ’s case was local or not. But where I live, a case worker often lives near, attends church, picnics, ball games with the family she’s investigating. Or, knows someone that knows the investigated party. Favors & intimidation come into play, not helping the original situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova