Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, I think AF used the Riverside address on court documents. With a cell phone, lap top and ability to file court documents electronically, an attorney can work from anywhere.

JMO

I agree...it doesn’t actually say he practiced out of that location. It only says he used that for his professional address. Without it actually being confirmed he practiced out of that store front office in Riverside it’s up for speculation.
jmo

BBM. This isn't remotely true. AJ was removed from his parents at birth because of opiates in his system and he was returned after she underwent drug treatment which is paid for by the state of IL.

This case also has nothing to do with prison reform.

It would be helpful if you would not state your opinion as fact.

JMO

Substance Abuse Services and Assistance - Healthy Kids

The Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DHS/DASA) provides funding for alcohol and other drug abuse treatment services for pregnant women and women with children, youth, those receiving TANF funds and those at risk of or infected with HIV; as well as counseling and early intervention services to individuals with gambling disorders.

DHS/DASA also provides services to individuals with active DCFS cases. Individuals are screened and referred by DCFS offices and local service providers. Treatment providers work with DCFS staff to bring patients into the treatment process, and when needed, provide transportation for patients and/or their children to child care so they may attend treatment.

The overall goals of the DASA/DCFS Initiative include:

• Improved health and safety of the child(ren) and mother
  • Improved parenting skills
  • Improved family functioning
  • Reduced substance abuse
  • Improved life management skills of the mother
DHS also offers treatment services for alcoholism and addiction through an extensive treatment provider network throughout the state of Illinois.

Read the 100 case, report from DCPS and the AG on deaths of kids under CPS. IMOO, these classes, treatment, etc clearly is not working. All the druggies had repeatedly rehab, classes, etc with NO postive outcome, not one.

AJsr and JC were both in treatment.

When we decide to release drug dealers, and those that possess large quantities of drugs back on to the street, IMO we are asking for trouble. These are not folks that are caught with small quantities of drugs. No one goes to jail any more for small quantities and if so it not to prison, its to the county jail for 30days. Illinois has a 51% incarceration rate. I posted several pages back.

Snipped for brevity.

Yes, well, it looks like JC met none of those requirements.
To whom did she show " Improved "... anything ?
Did she 'display' her "improved parenting skills " to AF Sr. , who has also been accused of multiple counts of murder ?

The link in this thread alludes to concerned neighbors and relatives sounding the alarm for years !
This mistreatment by both parents was constant for as long as AJ was with them.

She never met any of the above criteria , and she never reduced her drug use. Her mug shots display this.
She never gave a single damn.

Both of those children may have had to 'forage' for their food, as when she was high-- she would've been unable to prepare meals for them or care for them in any way.
Either passed out, shooting up, or beating AJ. (or both boys)
A literal hell on earth, of the 'parents' making.
Amazing that both of them didn't starve before AJ's eventual murder.

And yet DCFS thought all was going well.
Imo.

BBM. That's why there is such public outrage! One investigator at DCFS and the supervisor totally ignored the evidence. If there isn't a criminal investigation of that investigator, I'll really be livid.

Snipped for brevity.

Yes, well, it looks like JC met none of those requirements.
To whom did she show " Improved "... anything ?
Did she 'display' her "improved parenting skills " to AF Sr. , who has also been accused of multiple counts of murder ?

The link in this thread alludes to concerned neighbors and relatives sounding the alarm for years !
This mistreatment by both parents was constant for as long as AJ was with them.

She never met any of the above criteria , and she never reduced her drug use. Her mug shots display this.
She never gave a single damn.

Both of those children may have had to 'forage' for their food, as when she was high-- she would've been unable to prepare meals for them or care for them in any way.
Either passed out, shooting up, or beating AJ. (or both boys)
A literal hell on earth, of the 'parents' making.
Amazing that both of them didn't starve before AJ's eventual murder.

And yet DCFS thought all was going well.
Imo.

Ditto, well said, imo.

Poor little AJ had no life whatsoever. I just can't believe human beings can be so cruel. RIP AJ. Sorry you had zero chance in this world. Hope the monsters that murdered you rot in Hell.

So do I.

How can any mother who went through 9 months of pregnancy, gave birth to a child that is PART OF HER do something so evil?

Cruelty to all those innocent and helpless horrifies me to my core.

Of course this poor child wet his bed. He lived in fear from such an early age.

I hope these monsters who abused, failed and ignored AJ's abuse, (and all those who are helpless like him), rot in hell.

moo

Read the 100 case, report from DCPS and the AG on deaths of kids under CPS. IMOO, these classes, treatment, etc clearly is not working. All the druggies had repeatedly rehab, classes, etc with NO postive outcome, not one.

AJsr and JC were both in treatment.

When we decide to release drug dealers, and those that possess large quantities of drugs back on to the street, IMO we are asking for trouble. These are not folks that are caught with small quantities of drugs. No one goes to jail any more for small quantities and if so it not to prison, its to the county jail for 30days. Illinois has a 51% incarceration rate. I posted several pages back.

The topic of this forum is AJ's death. It has everything to do with the failure of specific workers at a state agency, DCFS to protect him and other children.

The deaths of the children have nothing to do with prison reform or incarceration rates.

It would be great if we could stay on topic.

JMO

Do you think they are getting bags of hate mail? I do.

Evidently.
Both Drew & JC deserve the worst of the worst for the rest of their miserable days. Prison isn’t even punishment for them. Only free housing with essentials provided.
I honestly could not look at either, even if my job required me to do so.

Many people in prison were abused as children and many have never abused anybody, but themselves. Child abusers/killers don’t get treated well in prison. One thing is for sure......they won’t do well or be treated good where they’re going.

JC is unmarried. The father has to go to court, establish paternity and ask a judge for parenting time. I doubt that happens because DCFS will intervene.
Hmmm... Why would DCFS intervene on a father establishing paternity? That makes no sense! It also opens up the possibility of a lawsuit against DCFS. If a dad is willing to get paternity tests and accept responsibility for his child, then let him. Why intervene??? Where I live, they want paternity established. They do it right there at the hospital in some cases.

Now, if he’s the father of the unborn baby, he will have an opportunity to offer input as to the child’s future. Moo
I’m working on some links about his role (if he is the dad) but I have a lot to wade thru.
I think the baby’s father can exercise his right to parent, even if incarcerated, if he has someone to care for the baby until he’s released. This is moo.
Yes he can in NC, if he’s gonna be out in under 2 years left on sentence.

The topic of this forum is AJ's death. It has everything to do with the failure of specific workers at a state agency, DCFS to protect him and other children.

The deaths of the children have nothing to do with prison reform or incarceration rates.

It would be great if we could stay on topic.

JMO

Thanks for the reminder.

Hmmm... Why would DCFS intervene on a father establishing paternity? That makes no sense! It also opens up the possibility of a lawsuit against DCFS. If a dad is willing to get paternity tests and accept responsibility for his child, then let him. Why intervene??? Where I live, they want paternity established. They do it right there at the hospital in some cases.
They'll intervene because the father has a history of violence and is in jail. I doubt he gets out anytime soon.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member