Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have serious doubt that he told the truth about the length of the shower. I bet it was much longer than 20 minutes, and likely contributed to AJ's death. MOO Poor little guy.

Edited for typing errors

I totally agree. I don’t think he told the truth about taking AJ to the office with him the previous Saturday either.

JMO

I think he only had the one PI case he was currently working.
Obviously he could not meet with a client in his home.....

I’d love to know the last time a friend of family member was there.
He met with his clients outside of the home.

He met with his clients outside of the home.

We can only hope. Hard to tell what kind of illness one might experience after being in that place. Bugs, rodents, feces, urine, probably mold & many other things.
WTH were they going to do if she brought the baby home? Not that I think she was ever leaving the hospital with it, due to drug test results, but if?

How in the world did any cps worker ever describe the house as clean? Because I guarantee you if it looked like this before AJ was born, it only looks worse now. This is not the kind of thing you can “fake clean” for company.

My guess is the cps worker lives in a similar manner. I’d love to post a pic of two homes in my town, one is manager @ social services, the other a city police sgt.

Here’s a couple articles regarding AF’s office. Apparently, it was in Riverside IL, which is about 47 miles from Lake Crystal or 1 hr 15 minute commute from Dole Ave house.

Freund practiced law in Riverside. A man who answered at a phone number listed for AF’s law office on Thursday described Freund as an “independent contractor” but would not provide additional information and declined to give his name.
AJ Freund's dad had been ordered to undergo drug treatment to keep law license

Although he lives in Crystal Lake, AF Sr. is an attorney whose professional address is listed at 24 East Ave. in Riverside, a storefront in the Tower Apartments owned by a real estate trust.
Crystal Lake man accused of killing son has Riverside ties

As I said before, I was told that Freund did in fact work from his home.

The articles I linked don't say he practiced out of the Riverside location. It only says he used it for his professional address. Without it being confirmed he actually practiced out of that store front office in Riverside it’s up for speculation.
jmo

He also practiced out of his home.
Not a speculation it is a fact.

I don't recall seeing that documented anywhere. Do you have a link to support that fact?
TIA

Yes just look back a couple of posts.....

Put in a google search the number
815-477-4900
You will see the business address of 94 Dole.
Go to homemetry and put in 94 Dole Bull Valley Illinois. Yes Bull Valley.

A google search of a phone number isn't considered a fact on WS.
It's still up for speculation if AF worked out of his home or out of the Riverside store front.

We can only hope. Hard to tell what kind of illness one might experience after being in that place. Bugs, rodents, feces, urine, probably mold & many other things.
WTH were they going to do if she brought the baby home? Not that I think she was ever leaving the hospital with it, due to drug test results, but if?
As I stated, he met with clients outside the home.

IMO, and personal experience Doctors, Lawyers, nurses and other licensed professions, use their home address for their license. They want to ensure they receive all correspondence and renewals.

Sometimes if the professional owns the entire practice they will use the business address.

It may be msm is using the Dole St. from the licensing board.

It doesn't make a huge difference to the case what location AF worked at. It's just best to keep the facts straight.
jmo

According to the MSM article posted a few posts up. JC's friend was at the house when AF dialed 911 to report AJ missing.

Who is this friend? Their cell phone was taken and he/she was at the house when the the 911 call was made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova