Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would have eventually since big brother A received very similar neglect and abuse as AJ. Beatings if he didn’t do house work correctly or fast enough, locked in his room for extended periods of time, starved, hit...

P was still young enough to be cute and not have developed a big personality or vocabulary yet. I would also imagine he was delayed since he never had contact outside if the home. AJ was with family until he was almost two.

He might be ‘non-verbal’, maybe always slapped & told to shut up.

Again, we don’t know if the baby will require a special home or will survive. I think Drew was off hard drugs when she got pregnant with AJ, sparing him from many problems. With this pregnancy, who knows.......
I asked on another thread, the brother was born clean?

And not all of us have the knowledge to care for a special need child or a child with a host of medical problems.
I know I don’t.
No,to me it’s like people who work in hospice or with severely disabled kids. I can work with the drug kids, but not the feeding tube kids. I get so damn angry at a God who allows this. So my work is with behavioral. And I thank whoever, everyday for the people who work with the other children.

I think JC was the more violent one.
So yeah, I do believe him.
I think they both have different needs, drug wise.
Did he stay silent in order to avoid losing his bar license? Did she tell him every beating was the last? We will never know. Again, both are vile creatures. Both deserve LWOP, I’m sure they’ll get no less. There’s no suitable punishment for them. Even if IL had DP, that would be too easy on them. Moo
OMG! I saw the LWOP, and thought...leave without pay! And I wondered from what?

That disgusts me. This makes me so angry. I feel this baby will def be born with drugs in her system. I wish A.J. could’ve just held on awhile longer. Sad thing is though with all his abuse he would’ve suffered several disorders and could’ve potentially been abusive himself growing up. P also has the chance if he’s seen the violence. Bless these babies. It makes me cry
Mom is 7 months. I don’t know what damage may already be inflicted, but, the baby should be born clean.

IMO, her attorney will have to devise her story.
She’s too dumb, I think.
She was dumb enough to petition to get P back, before AJ’s body was recovered. Not too frequently do we see a murderer willingly appear in court or any environment with LE.
True that!

Yea he seems “not nice”. But, is his mom not an equal to JC’s mom, if he is the bio & the baby is placed for Adoption? Why would JC’s family have priority? I’m not understanding. Ty
Because JC has given up her parental rights. The father of the unborn baby has no legal right to the child under Illinois law until he proves paternity and goes to court. I've posted links several times.

He won't get that chance in this case because DCFS will step-in the moment the baby is born.

JMO

Because JC has given up her parental rights. The father of the unborn baby has no legal right to the child under Illinois law until he proves paternity and goes to court. I've posted links several times.

He won't get that chance in this case because DCFS will step-in the moment the baby is born.

JMO

I honestly think even if he did step in with his whole abusive past with pregnant women, being charged with child neglect and health of child, all his domestic disputes that caused bodily harm, and him hitting LE, nurses, security guards, etc, he doesn’t stand a chance and they may not had even trusted his family with the baby in case there’s a chance he would be around. But, I’m going to guess he’s going to be in prison awhile since this is reoccurring Patterns and he’s assaulting peace officials. JC will probably never be around.

I thought they were required to physically see the children.

Unless they are with a police officer and have a court order they can’t force anyone to show them their children.

JMO

There’s also the argument he lived in the home during the neglect and abuse P and AJ were put through and did nothing to stop it. I’m assuming if he hasn’t already, he’ll be interrogated about this soon. I would expect to see him in the witness stand if and when this case goes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210