Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think even if he did step in with his whole abusive past with pregnant women, being charged with child neglect and health of child, all his domestic disputes that caused bodily harm, and him hitting LE, nurses, security guards, etc, he doesn’t stand a chance and they may not had even trusted his family with the baby in case there’s a chance he would be around. But, I’m going to guess he’s going to be in prison awhile since this is reoccurring Patterns and he’s assaulting peace officials. JC will probably never be around.

I genuinely don’t think he has a chance of obtaining custody. I don’t think we should even worry about it. It’s not happening. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if they offer him a deal on his current charges, and immunity from prosecution for not reporting the abuse and neglect he witnessed, to testify against JC. He’s not going to get the baby, don’t worry.

I’ll have to look it up again. I’m thinking he assisted healthcare workers/nurses at the hospital.
JMO​

Domestic assault is family/home life related. We were talking about his domestic assaults here. His recent ones were peace officials which are the ones you noted

Unless they are with a police officer and have a court order they can’t force anyone to show them their children.

There’s also the argument he lived in the home during the neglect and abuse P and AJ were put through and did nothing to stop it. I’m assuming if he hasn’t already, he’ll be interrogated about this soon. I would expect to see him in the witness stand if and when this case goes to trial.

Police do well-being checks and if the child isn't brought to the door, they will return with a court order and DCFS. The DCFS worker should have notified police immediately for their refusal to show the kids. It is outrageous how DCFS handled this case.

JMO

Police do well-being checks and if the child isn't brought to the door, they will return with a court order and DCFS. The DCFS worker should have notified police immediately for their refusal to show the kids. It is outrageous how DCFS handled this case.

JMO

Yes. This is the only way they could have been forced to show AJ to them. However, it wouldn’t be the first time someone decided it wasn’t worth their time to bother going to court to get a judge to sign off on an order in a case like this.

Yes. This is the only way they could have been forced to show AJ to them. However, it wouldn’t be the first time someone decided it wasn’t worth their time to bother going to court to get a judge to sign off on an order in a case like this.

Kindve off topic but not really, if I was an attorney there would be no way I would be able to be with stay with someone like her. Especially being an attorney and being with someone who got their child taken away. I wonder if he did drugs before her. Idk much about his life before her. They should have never even gotten together and had children.

I don't know about "normal", which is overrated anyway, but I obsessively check for updates too. I won't get any real answers, and what I do find hurts so much. I can't get AJ out of my head. I think a lot of WSers are the same. Now depression is no joke, and postpartum, it can be a doozy. If reading this is too much to handle, maybe take a break. I understand that's easier said than done. Each child I obsessively read about (Aaliyah Lunsford, Jhessey Shockley, Lucas Hernandez, so many others...) leaves his/her sweet little face stamped in my mind and heart. I always say I can't read another case, but then inevitably another one comes along, and I feel like I can't ignore it. I have to listen to the story because some precious little one wasn't heard in life. I understand what you're saying.
Beautifully stated and so very true.

Kindve off topic but not really, if I was an attorney there would be no way I would be able to be with stay with someone like her. Especially being an attorney and being with someone who got their child taken away. I wonder if he did drugs before her. Idk much about his life before her. They should have never even gotten together and had children.

Her mother reported to the court JC paid him with painkillers to represent her during her divorce proceedings so a resounding yes to your question.

Her mother reported to the court JC paid him with painkillers to represent her during her divorce proceedings so a resounding yes to your question.

I really haven’t seen much about him so thanks for answering that. I’m not knocking houses or cars or anything, just going off my location but the good attorneys around my area live in very nice houses at least worth 250,000+ and drive very nice vehicles and live very well. I’m going to assume he wasn’t a very good attorney because I cannot find much on him and his lifestyle wasn’t what would be normal in my area for an attorney.

Because JC has given up her parental rights. The father of the unborn baby has no legal right to the child under Illinois law until he proves paternity and goes to court. I've posted links several times.

He won't get that chance in this case because DCFS will step-in the moment the baby is born.

JMO
Well thank God!

@Victoria you might wish to go to page one & read Tippys excellent timeline.
Not only did Drew have a drug problem, he was court ordered to have a psych’ exam.
Yes yes yes, he, too, was an addict.

Thank you! I’m so new here that I really can’t figure out this site yet! Lol. I kept ending back at old threads that were no longer taking comments.

As soon as he establishes paternity he can move forward.
JC hasn’t given up parental rights to the unborn child.

I hope they don’t give her pain meds during labor. I’m spiteful about this. She doesn’t deserve any kind of easy labor. I hope it’s a rough one for her, but hope the baby is safe.

Because JC has given up her parental rights. The father of the unborn baby has no legal right to the child under Illinois law until he proves paternity and goes to court. I've posted links several times.

He won't get that chance in this case because DCFS will step-in the moment the baby is born.

JMO
She gave up her rights? I didn’t catch that!

I hope they don’t give her pain meds during labor. I’m spiteful about this. She doesn’t deserve any kind of easy labor. I hope it’s a rough one for her, but hope the baby is safe.

She’ll be fine, if she has a Csection because she’s an addict the anesthesiologists can make a specific cocktail for her, that won’t interfere with her WD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTM