Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look at JC’s mugshot, I see profound evilness.
I’m an adult & she scares me.

She looks demonic. I saw pictures of her from last year and she was decent looking then. She’s an evil person and it def shows. She looks very small in the face for being close to due date.

Snipped for brevity. Bolding mine.

Ita.

Was thinking about the wrist bandages... you beat me to it.
What in god's name were they doing to AJ ? :( :mad:

I think this will get worse.
More torture. More of a daily,brutal existence.
This was not an isolated experience, but abuse on a daily and hourly basis.

If you are blessed with a child--- you do not have the right to mistreat him/her in any way.
They're not your "possession".
You are tasked to rear them in a safe, responsible, and loving environment.

A child is a privilege that isn't granted to everyone.

We only know about what's been documented, released, recorded and/or reported.

There's way more that went on in that hell hole. :(

I don’t know how anyone could even live in such filth. Alongside the physical abuse if he wouldn’t have died from head trauma, I could’ve seen some toxicity forming in his body from the environmental factors causing a major life threatening infection. Bed wetting would be the least of my worried if I lived in a house like that.

IE said the basement had mold. All of them residing there have been exposed to abnormal environmental factors, imo.
I wonder if the owner has called in a dumpster & plans to eradicate the house of their belongings?
Who would even go in that place to retrieve items on behalf of the two? I kinda wish DCFS case workers that found the house appropriate could........

She looks demonic. I saw pictures of her from last year and she was decent looking then. She’s an evil person and it def shows. She looks very small in the face for being close to due date.

Depending whether she was using or in WD, imo.
When high, she was momentarily happy & relaxed.
Once she needed her next dosage, she was a menace to society.

IE said the basement had mold. All of them residing there have been exposed to abnormal environmental factors, imo.
I wonder if the owner has called in a dumpster & plans to eradicate the house of their belongings?
Who would even go in that place to retrieve items on behalf of the two? I kinda wish DCFS case workers that found the house appropriate could........
It’s their house and it’s being foreclosed, been in foreclosure for sometime now. I assume it’ll get demolished

It’s their house and it’s being foreclosed, been in foreclosure for sometime now. I assume it’ll get demolished

Yes, and technically they abandoned personal possessions.
I guess the owner will have them served @jail, advising date possessions must be removed. Otherwise #trash.

Last edited:
Most photos of AJ he is wearing a hat. Probably covering up bruises, scars, and the large brim casts a shadow on his eyes and face. P does not wear at hat.

I’ve noticed that too. There’s a Instagram account that I’m assuming is hers and it has 3 boys..1 older, 2 younger, and one of the younger ones has a hat on and is the only one

I’m Kindve new here so I’m not sure how to find what you’re referring to, but the pictures from 2012-2018 were all on Dole.

Thanks, I was trying to line up the photographs of the Christmas Time photos that were shared by them to the DFACS ones and I could not compare them to know the same.

Thank you for letting me know they're the same house.

I'll try to research more to see how they are the same house.

I’m sure that someone has said this, but I love kids and I would’ve gladly taken him as my own. I’m looking into fostering children in hopes to adopt when the time is right for me and my family. This has taught me so much.

Thanks, I was trying to line up the photographs of the Christmas Time photos that were shared by them to the DFACS ones and I could not compare them to know the same.

Thank you for letting me know they're the same house.

I'll try to research more to see how they are the same house.

Christmas ones? Ok...I might have been lost there as I couldn’t find the photos you talked about and you may be right. Sorry for the confusion as I’m not sure if those are the same house or not as I don’t see them ever clearing what they hoarded if it looked decent.

SABBM

^^^ Exactly.

People like the neighbors, and some extended family, sounded the alarm. People cared about this little boy.
But DCFS, the judge who kept giving AJ back to the monsters, and the doctor who didn't notice anything wrong. They are responsible as well.
They had the authority to remove both of those children and they didn't.
Like they could've cared less.

And that bit in the previous thread about caseworkers saying "minimal parenting" was o.k. ?

How would THEY like to go and live like that ?
So disgusted.

If Drew had not reported AJ as missing, keeping his body in the home, how many years might have passed before anyone realized he was gone! It sounds like no one at the contractual law job Drew had knew about the kids or his personal life, JC had cut off contact with family. Would anyone noticed?

Also, since Drew did make the call, did he reach the point where he is tired of all the nonsense, deciding to give up? JC had pretty much moved on, at least emotionally, it appears. Did Drew fess up in retaliation?

Last edited:
My guess is JC found it impossible to keep AJ out of things. I mean how could you keep a child out of things when your things are strewn all around the house?
While she was shooting her drug de jour, he was probably doing what unsupervised kids do, so the lock on his bedroom was installed. He may have spent days at a time never coming out. With a chain lock she had an inch or so gap to peer in, if need be. Maybe she could shove a banana or crackers thru the gap. Kinda like she’s getting her food now!!!
As far as P, who knows what his daily routine was.
If JC was using heroin, she slept a lot, imo.

Yes, and technically they abandoned personal possessions.
I guess the owner will have them served @jail, advising date possessions must be removed. Otherwise “trash.

When the home is foreclosed they will be given a date when their belongings need to be removed. If the belongings aren't removed the bank will hire a company to dispose of their stuff. The bank will then sell the home and if the bank gets less for the home than what's owed on the loan the Freund's will be responsible for the balance + all extra fees including the disposal of their stuff.
jmo

When the home is foreclosed they will be given a date when their belongings need to be removed. If the belongings aren't removed the bank will hire a company to dispose of their stuff. The bank will then sell the home and if the bank gets less for the home than what's owed on the loan the Freund's will be responsible for the balance + all extra fees including the disposal of their stuff.
jmo

Well I think the bank can go ahead & prematurely write this property & incurred costs off as #bad debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova