01/30/2020 302 MOTION - STATES ATTORNEY ALLOWED

01/30/2020 302 MOTION- STATES ATTORNEY CONTINUED -AGREEMENT
01/30/2020 302 STATUS - EVALUATION CONTINUED - AGREEMENT

Future Court Events
Date Time Room Event Type
03/19/2020 9:00 AM 302 STATUS - EVALUATION

02/27/2020 9:00 AM 302 MOTION - STATES ATTORNEY

link: 19CF000289 - Public Case Access
Looks like she’ll still have a status evaluation tomorrow. I checked to see if it was rescheduled due to COVID 19.

In the above link is the photo JC? Has she gained so much weight since last photographed?

After judge agrees to delay, sentencing remains weeks away for AJ Freund's mom

I guess no cigs & drugs led to eating. She looks completely different.
EP-200139937.jpg&updated=202001301406&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

I wouldn't have thought it was her at all?!!

I was shocked comparing her pretty, previous pictures taken before her decent into drugs. She was unrecognizable in her mug shot...skinny and old looking for her age. She has transformed and is again unrecognizable. I doubt prison food could account for her drastic weight gain... somebody is supplying her with money for her apparent endless commissary snacks. If it is her mother, I doubt she will have another supporter that steps in to cover her snacks over her life sentence. I really feel bad about that, as I'm sure most of us do.

There is no excuse for what she did to this sweet little innocent boy. How anyone could forgive her is beyond me.

Last edited:
That’s what I was thinking. However, she may be with DN’s family. I don’t think he gave up his parental rights to her.
He died of a drug overdose and I'm not aware of any attempt on his part to establish parental rights in parentage court in order to obtain custody from DCFS.

JMO

I was shocked comparing her pretty, previous pictures taken before her decent into drugs. She was unrecognizable in her mug shot...skinny and old looking for her age. She has transformed and is again unrecognizable. I doubt prison food could account for her drastic weight gain... somebody is supplying her with money for her apparent endless commissary snacks. If it is her mother, I doubt she will have another supporter that steps in to cover her snacks over her life sentence. I really feel bad about that, as I'm sure most of us do.

There is no excuse for what she did to this sweet little innocent boy. How anyone could forgive her is beyond me.
I bet the media put some chump money in for her. Surely her mom doesn’t speak to her.
I’m not going back to listen to the jailhouse interview JC had a few months (or longer) back, but I think she mentioned she had no one to talk to.

Cunningham:

Previous Court Events
Date Room Event Type/Result Result
03/19/2020 302 STATUS - EVALUATION NOTICE - COVID19 PARTIAL SHUTDOWN

Hearings:

Future Court Events

Date Time Room Event Type
04/30/2020 9:00 AM 204 SENTENCING

04/16/2020 9:00 AM 302 STATUS - EVALUATION

link: 19CF000289 - Public Case Access
@Niner to clarify, she did not appear, due to partial shutdown? Why does she need a status evaluation, do they not know her status?
If any news comes out, please tag me, I’m going to be busy for the next week or so. Ty

Thanks @Niner
Too bad AJ had to be savagely murdered for this creature to get an “evaluation”. Wonder how her other half, Attorney F is doing.
Also, will we even recognize murderer Cunningham in April? Talk about a county-makeover. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926