GUILTY IL - Carrie Olson, 29, Rock Island, 28 Dec 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump: For Carrie.

They postponed today's search for tomorrow. It's suppose to snow again tonight, and the temps still haven't gotten out of their teens. I wish they could have some kind of break in the weather! :please:

I hope that the LE being silent is just them getting all their ducks in a row to put some mad pressure on a certain someone.

I know that the family is heartbroken given their reason for being so quiet in the media. But I wish they would at least put out one family member to speak up and out. It's the persistent ones who keep it in the media and keep the community's attention. I know that if I went missing, my mom would not be able to handle it with the media. But I have a cousin who would be a beast.

Bumping for Carrie.

Any updates? I'm not finding anything. I've shared her poster on my Facebook (I'm in Des Moines), and I've seen it being shared by friends who live in the Quad Cities area.

Praying for answers soon.

I really hope LE are putting MAJOR pressure on TM. Something just doesn't sit right---the whole him having her car at the same time she goes missing is a HUGE red flag. Her family must be extremely frustrated, as I am sure they are well aware of how fishy this whole scenario involving TM is.

I really hope LE are putting MAJOR pressure on TM. Something just doesn't sit right---the whole him having her car at the same time she goes missing is a HUGE red flag. Her family must be extremely frustrated, as I am sure they are well aware of how fishy this whole scenario involving TM is.

Oh, yeah, very aware. Her family is now asking anyone who lives along the route between there and Minneapolis to help post flyers.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=648795591829326&id=637421096300109&stream_ref=10

Bumping for Carrie. I just can't believe this is not getting more attention considering all the mystery surrrounding her disappearance.

I hope LE is using a strategy, and that the Keystone Cops are not in charge. This man has these outrageous stories, and I can't believe they are buying it.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=650738551635030&id=637421096300109&stream_ref=10

A fundraiser last night raised more than $10,000, and the Olsons will divert a portion of the proceeds to the Quad Cities Missing Persons Network to help with searches for other missing persons in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=649771448398407&id=637421096300109&stream_ref=10

Also missing from Carrie's car are her silver Mac laptop and a navy blue blanket. Still no sign of her cell phone or wallet.

I can't believe this case doesn't have more interest. Geez her family must be going crazy and I don't know how they are refraining from beating the chit out of the ex bf.

WOW!

And what about the 'new' gf he took to Vegas? I haven't seen anything indicating le has talked to her?

And what about the 'new' gf he took to Vegas? I haven't seen anything indicating le has talked to her?

They have. It was mentioned somewhere on the Find Carrie Olson page, but gave no idea of what she told them.

This case needs more attention, as it is very "solvable" in my opinion. It just needs to gain more exposure so more pressure is placed on the one who is very likely responsible for Carrie's disappearance.

Bump. I hate to say it again because I know the family is hurting, but there really needs to be a family member out there pushing this issue a lot more than having a friend handling the FB page. I haven't seen any news coverage of any family member, no interviews, nothing. The ones who push the issue, call the papers, the news...these are the ones who we never see leave our TV.

I hope at least someone called most media organizations from Rock Island to Minneapolis with this story and emailed or faxed her poster.

Another thing that bothers me a little, is the number of people who claim they have spoken with a psychic or are a psychic themselves. I hope none of them fall victim to any scams.

Where are you Carrie?

Sorry, but it really looks bad for LE handling this case. I get so frustrated with cases where the POI is allowed to buy time which could lead to covering up evidence. They should know his every move.

Then you have cases where LE push really hard against someone with little evidence. Seems like they go overboard on their monitoring.

Sorry, but it really looks bad for LE handling this case. I get so frustrated with cases where the POI is allowed to buy time which could lead to covering up evidence. They should know his every move.

Then you have cases where LE push really hard against someone with little evidence. Seems like they go overboard on their monitoring.

I would think he is being watched. I cant provide a link as the find Carrie facebook is down. It was reported on FB that he is Lawyered up. Not talking and refusing a poly. Not much else they can do with him. I hope Carrie is found soon and evidence linking him :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster
Back