IL IL - Casey Farley, 32, & Zaima, 2, & Soraya Muhammad, 5, Chicago, 3 Jan 2020 *endangered

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
CHICAGO, IL — Chicago police are asking anyone with information on the possible whereabouts of a missing mother and her two young daughters to come forward. Police say Casey Farley, 32, and her children are considered missing and endangered.

Family members last heard from Casey Farley on Jan. 3, police said.

Also missing are Zaima Muhammad, 2, and Soraya Muhammad, 5.

Farley is described as African-American, 5-foot-6 and 100 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Police said Soraya is described as African-American, 3 feet tall and 50 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Zaima is described as African-American, 2 feet tall and 40 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on the mother and daughters is asked to call 911 or the Chicago Police Area South Special Victims Unit at (312)-747-8274.

casey-farley___28093629257.png

Screen_Shot_2020_02_27_at_7.21.46_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2020_02_27_at_7.22.20_AM.png

Missing, Endangered Mom And Toddlers Not Seen Since January

Woman, 2 children, missing from Chicago

Is there a custody issue going on? Who were they living with? Why are they considered endangered? When were they reported missing? It has been almost 2 months since they were last seen. Soraya is 5, does she attend kindergarten?

Not much out there on these three.

In Illinois, a child is not required to be enrolled in school until the age of 6. Most people don't keep their children out of school until age 6, but legally they can do so.

She's last "heard from" Jan. 3 but her story isn't reported until Feb. 27th? That's really odd. For some reason, the Chicago Sun-Times is not letting me copy and paste their link here but you can google her name and the article will come up. Just a note: On some of the missing pages for her on FB they list her name as Casey Mohammad. The same name as her girls to I am guessing it's an ex-husband's last name.

She's last "heard from" Jan. 3 but her story isn't reported until Feb. 27th? That's really odd. For some reason, the Chicago Sun-Times is not letting me copy and paste their link here but you can google her name and the article will come up. Just a note: On some of the missing pages for her on FB they list her name as Casey Mohammad. The same name as her girls to I am guessing it's an ex-husband's last name.
Woman, 2 children, missing from Chicago

Here ya go! Hope it’s the correct article :D

But on a more serious note, I find it odd & pretty alarming that the “last heard from” and “reported missing” date to be so far from each other. (Esp with children involved) MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back