Found Deceased IL - Cheyann Klus, 22, Chicago, 2 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great catch maybe you should be the detective on the case I hope they are back tracking and checking people out these guys are no masterminds they will crumble once pressed with a little evidence
right she didnt go there on her own

Cheyanne was arrested with a Gabriel settecase before she disappeared he was also arrested in the area where her phone last pinged

On her Facebook page he wrote I am sorry to her when she was alive cheyanne replied you better be

I wonder if detectives ever check him out during the time frame and how much trouble he was in with these felonies

Cheyanne was arrested with a Gabriel settecase before she disappeared he was also arrested in the area where her phone last pinged

On her Facebook page he wrote I am sorry to her when she was alive cheyanne replied you better be

I wonder if detectives ever check him out during the time frame and how much trouble he was in with these felonies
hmmmmmmmmmm

Odd her Facebook page is now down it was up all the years you would think they would have kept it up for past pics and likes etc in memory maybe I hope detectives got it hat they needed off it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back