Identified! IL - Chicago, BlkFem, Adult- Pre 30, UP105469, Found in vehicle in 8000 block of South Manistee Avenue, Jun '23 - Niomi Walton

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

phantomstrider

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Date Body Found June 25, 2023
Location Found Chicago, Illinois
Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity Black/African American
Estimated Age Group Adult- Pre 30
Height 5'11" (71 inches), Estimated
Weight 200 lbs, Estimated
Location Chicago, Illinois 60617
County Cook County
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery On 25 June 2023 at 1701 hours, Chicago Police Department (CPD), contacted the Forensic Insititute to report to police the death of an unknown female, approximately 21-30 years of age. The incident occurred in a vehicle in the 8000 block of South Manistee Avenue in Chicago, Illinois.
Condition of Remains Recognizable Face
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

I submitted Niomi Walton as a possible match to this Jane Doe. The MP report says she went missing on 7/19 but according to her mom's FB she was last seen on 6/21 about 4 miles from where this UID was found. I know the stats are off to some degree but I've seen height/weight and age be off by that much in the past, especially in Chicago. It's very hard to tell if there's a resemblance with the pic provided as her face is so swollen/discolored. Since she's a missing child, I thought it was worth submitting.

I submitted Niomi Walton as a possible match to this Jane Doe. The MP report says she went missing on 7/19 but according to her mom's FB she was last seen on 6/21 about 4 miles from where this UID was found. I know the stats are off to some degree but I've seen height/weight and age be off by that much in the past, especially in Chicago. It's very hard to tell if there's a resemblance with the pic provided as her face is so swollen/discolored. Since she's a missing child, I thought it was worth submitting.

Fantastic sleuthing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back