IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dénouement;13638120 said:
I can't find the full video of this now. I'm sure I posted it in here. The first time this video was released it did not show her going into that men's restroom however other footage did

This is the other kitchen video i was looking for

[video=twitter;908871965703892992]https://twitter.com/AudrinaBigos/status/908871965703892992[/video]

Those look like fridges to right and even in this video I have yet to see any ovens or grills (dishes) Could this be an unused "kitchen" where they used to store their food ? Which would explain the cops location of the Rear of the building near Dock and garbage? Again, leading me to believe there is another door to the outside. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nkins-hotel-freezer-video-20170915-story.html

I just realized something. I don't know if I'm late and missed someone mentioning but at like 1:07 in this video it cuts and some people were saying this is when you see the video is edited/fake. It is edited, kind of. She goes into that door. The video stops then immediately picks back up. That's the door I believe is the men's restroom if you go back to the map I posted. The video restarts when she comes back up you can see the timestamp jump.

It looks like the timestamp jumps 4 seconds. That could have been 4 seconds when the camera showed an empty hallway before she came back into view of that camera. If cameras are motion sensitive and only on when there is motion present this could indicate how long it takes for them to turn off without motion. OR it could have been edited by the news before they released it for time. 4 seconds is a long time in broadcast. I don't think there is a big conspiracy in those 4 seconds being cut out. JMO.

attachment.php

You sure because in my opinion I can see her walk into the door, not talking about when she goes behind the wall. She walks up and then walks into the door. You can see the depression in the wall where the door is when she isn't there. Then at 1:12 she comes back out, holds on to where the door is then hangs the corner. Start watching at 1:02. That's the mens bathroom.

Attachments

• CMhG0tg.jpg
    CMhG0tg.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 199
New to this thread and still catching up here, but wanted do say how Elisa Lam-ish this all feels, hotel video, etc.

It sure does. And, as with Elisa, I think we will find out that she went into the freezer willingly. She might not have known the danger, of course. I think she was trying to find her way out of the hotel but was too messed up to do so and this was purely an accident on her part. No grand conspiracy or shady video editing IMO.

]I still remain bewildered how the cop on the phone knew the actual hotel
[/B]
but not really

because all sorts of behind the scenes

then to add to this notion

he was polite

but..

in hearing it again

oppssss

starts playing like he wants to check it out for mom

asks her name

its a hard name

there is some crosstalk

he asks her to spell it

more cross talk

she never spells it

then he pretends to have looked it up -- how i have no idea how do you look up someone you have no idea how to spell

appease mom while everyone -- cops hotel try to figure out how they are gonna manage a major eff up dealing with a deceased 19 year

go back and listen

he fooled me on first go round !!

he was so nice

everyone knew a lot by that point but this mom kept stirring stuff up till they could organized

stalling keep mom calm until they can proceed

then out of the blue (everything all ready to roll) another kind officer decides on his own that he will go check out video and poof there she is all alone

fear errors corruption national news story rolling in town

BBM

She told him, but he was just double checking, because there's two Crown Plazas.

O: 911 what is the address and your emergency

M: Yes I'm at the Crowne Crowne Plaza at O'Hare Airport and I was calling because my daughter came to this part to a party here last night a gathering with her friends annnd uhm and now her friends they said they left on the front of the hotel and she's not able to be found now. She's 19 y/o.

The hotel is listed as Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare, 5550 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018 on Google, but their website calls them Crowne Plaza Chicago O'hare (http://www.crowneplazaohare.com/).

There is also a Crown Plaza Chicago West Loop. Since the LE Operator was located in Rosemont, he likely wanted to make sure that she was calling the right precinct to place her report.

attachment.php

You sure because in my opinion I can see her walk into the door, not talking about when she goes behind the wall. She walks up and then walks into the door. You can see the depression in the wall where the door is when she isn't there. Then at 1:12 she comes back out, holds on to where the door is then hangs the corner. Start watching at 1:02. That's the mens bathroom.

I agree with you, that is definitely the men's room. How long was she in there? Or can we not tell because the motion activated video stops rolling?

Wouldn't it be more realistic that the hotel has various security camera make/models that have different features as opposed to the hotel staff conspiring to alter footage? JMO
I was wondering about that. I would think a complete security system would be installed instead of various makes/models of equipment. I noticed that one camera is recording using military time and another is recording with regular 12-24 hr time. It seems like whatever security company set the system up would have used the same settings on all the cameras.

I agree with you, that is definitely the men's room. How long was she in there? Or can we not tell because the motion activated video stops rolling?

Doesn't seem to be long at all based on time stamps. But it does make the activist Andrew Holmes more believable as people doubted his credibility and a few people asked if she was looking for a bathroom.

I also don't think it was edited to be deceptive, I just think that if you weren't paying attention you might not notice she made a stop as it all seems cohesive and like one movement with a minor glitch that people thought was editing. It just tells a little more about the story of that night.

If the lung tissue was compromised it would be an indicator that she could not have survived if found after much more than the first hour. As well as the fact that she was alive when she entered the freezer thus knocking out some of the conspiracy theories. The lungs are moist on the inside allowing them to expand and collapse with each breath. The freezing cold air freeze dries that tissue causing the lungs to begin sticking together more with each breath leading to hypoxia (low oxygen levels in the blood which then starves the brain. Again the stages are tired sleepy, loss of consciousness and ultimately death.

The the medical examiner removes the lungs intact and places them in a pan of water. Health lungs float. Lungs compromised by extremely low temperatures or smoke inhalation from fires or heat sink. The faster they sink the more damage. Then tissue is removed and examined under the microscope to determine what caused the damage. Sorry it I was too graphic.

Dear Grouchy

My lungs would sink so fast from smoke you better not have your feet under the table or they will be smashed !

I was wondering about that. I would think a complete security system would be installed instead of various makes/models of equipment. I noticed that one camera is recording using military time and another is recording with regular 12-24 hr time. It seems like whatever security company set the system up would have used the same settings on all the cameras.

I was thinking along the lines of some cameras could have been add ons, replacements, upgrades, etc, and maybe all 40-something of them weren't installed at the same time so some could be newer than others and have different features.

Salvia and spice are way different. Spice is supposed to be a synthetic weed and Salvia is an intense trip for a short amount of time.

I think she was trying her best to stay upright and look alert but her body was super heavy from whatever so she was putting a lot of energy into appearing she isn't trashed but it makes her look walk look even weirder.

Been there. Feels kind of like when you walk along time and can't walk anymore and your legs feel like sandbags. It looks like she's placing her weight on her heels as a counterbalance to almost falling forward.

Yeah, I agree. I really think it's alcohol, maybe a cup of Lean, or other opiate, maybe some weed too. It's possible that she drank a few shots of Jägermeister (liquid Quaalude!) and got that stumbling drunk too. That stuff is crazy. I keep the little bottles in the freezer for medicinal purposes...

Do we have a picture of the freezer?

Her friends left her alone to go back up to the room to get phones?

Watching the videos it does seem like she is following something.

Were the friends messed up too? Did they go back to the hotel with the mom?

attachment.php

What time stamp do you have her entering the men's bathroom? Im just curious if we are looking at the same thing.

Seems so ridiculous that the hotel wouldn't just look at the surveillance video right away.

BBM

She told him, but he was just double checking, because there's two Crown Plazas.

O: 911 what is the address and your emergency

M: Yes I'm at the Crowne Crowne Plaza at O'Hare Airport and I was calling because my daughter came to this part to a party here last night a gathering with her friends annnd uhm and now her friends they said they left on the front of the hotel and she's not able to be found now. She's 19 y/o.

The hotel is listed as Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare, 5550 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018 on Google, but their website calls them Crowne Plaza Chicago O'hare (http://www.crowneplazaohare.com/).

There is also a Crown Plaza Chicago West Loop. Since the LE Operator was located in Rosemont, he likely wanted to make sure that she was calling the right precinct to place her report.

Thanx!

How can he look up a person when he says he needs the spelling , never gets it, and proceeds to tell her that the whatever the name of the person was was not arrested last night??

I do that for fun all the time at checlkout! They ask did you find everything you were looking for ? I reply No

95% they say nothing - I then bust them ! Or If they even listen and ask what i needed I tell them 1.4 million and we carry on!

IMo LE know there were some big things going on there at the hotel -- placate till we get this ready to go public.

In the old days with directory assistance (oyoungins! We dialed a number gave them what number we wanted , they asked for spelling , and gave us the number !!! It used to be free, then a nickel, then a quarter, then 50 cents, then automated which was like a speaker box at a drive thro -- you said it it gave the wrong you number disconnected on you and charged you anyhow !! AHH the good old days he he

back on task

they cant look anything up if they dont know who they are looking up. I still cant type or remember her name!!

On the call he makes it clear he is gonna need her to spell it for him she never does and he gives her info out of the air that does sooth her

BTW my kids are 8 and 3...after this case I'm keeping them on a tighter leash in their teenage years [emoji23][emoji23]

What time stamp do you have her entering the men's bathroom? Im just curious if we are looking at the same thing.

2:26:20 after she comes back on camera from going behind the wall. Based off the way she leans into the door you can see she's using her body to open it too and when she comes out she kinda stumbles out and holds the wall where the door is then hugs the wall and turns the corner again where the camera cuts once more.

Yeah, I agree. I really think it's alcohol, maybe a cup of Lean, or other opiate, maybe some weed too. It's possible that she drank a few shots of Jägermeister (liquid Quaalude!) and got that stumbling drunk too. That stuff is crazy. I keep the little bottles in the freezer for medicinal purposes...

Yeah I mentioned it a few pages back but I think it's Xanax (which ironically they compare to Quaaludes as well) and alcohol. I ran in similar circles to her around her age....well we still aren't too far away in age. I'm 25, so I kind of know the scene. Never came across Jager though. Hennessy / Ciroc / Patron are the party go tos.

BTW my kids are 8 and 3...after this case I'm keeping them on a tighter leash in their teenage years [emoji23][emoji23]

Tighter leash just made me lie more lol. I ended up in some situations way worse than hotel parties and have had quite a few missing person reports filed on me.
:shame:

Seems so ridiculous that the hotel wouldn't just look at the surveillance video right away.

i so agree and use some judgement there were a bunch of teens running around the facility so chances are it was not a prostitute.

Everyone was young once, but make some judgement calls , it was not a female asking for her husband , or a husband asking about a wife it was a distraught mom asking about a teenager .

Sure the rules say bla bla but this was not privacy .

Until I knew more I thought it was awful, but sadly in the big pic imo I know why they had to do it that way and for so long.

Quite frankly I think the 730 830 pop your head in there was much more about:

we need more time for god sakes send someone down there and make sure we dont have a body lying out in the open and get back to me --get down there now and get back to me

the fact that , to this day , no one knows who this person was (desk clerk maintenance management cop fireman janitor ) adds imo a bit more to this scenario.

how does anyone not know (articles have outright stated that ) who it was that popped there head in for 5 seconds-- at this point it is something popped there head in and left

to me that means they totally knew then from video that she was on video in there

stalling

and then from the way it has been reported , hours later, he stepped out for a second and came back in with an army of cops ----how are cops there in 18 seconds after they found the body -- and then the ME slides on in how was all this done so quick ?

they knew all sorts of stuff guys

Tighter leash just made me lie more lol. I ended up in some situations way worse than hotel parties and have had quite a few missing person reports filed on me.
:shame:

ah ha !

we shall remember this !!

much to my teachers dismay I never even skipped a day of school.

If i would have known then what i do now i could have been rich by billing teachers to pay me not to come to their classes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member