Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you, little Kyrian.

Been checking for updates but there aren't any in MSM...
But I have a really bad feeling now that he's not okay :tears: :tears: :tears:

"The “organic matter” was discovered at 5:11 p.m. by officers investigating in the 400 block of North Kilbourn, according to Chicago Police, who did not say what they were investigating."

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/36293139-story

So they WERE investigating something. A tip? Do they have somebody who talked? Somebody already in custody? Maybe we will know more very soon, I hope.

Oh my, someone may have talked. My heart hurts........

Edited: I just caught up and see the remains found are that of an adult. Who does this kind of thing to another human being? My prayers are with this poor soul whoever it is.

Yeah... I thought she was sure it wasn't him. If she's not going to do any more searches/ vigils until the results are back, it sounds like she thinks lagoon baby might be Kyrian after all :( :( :(
JMO

Yeah... I thought she was sure it wasn't him. If she's not going to do any more searches/ vigils until the results are back, it sounds like she thinks lagoon baby might be Kyrian after all :( :( :(
JMO
One search. All they did was one search. I don't really know what to make of that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm from Rockford originally & have been closely following. I checked the FB page, it's been set as a private group. Anyone belong & get a 'why'? Seems odd to me, I'd want everyone & their enemy looking for my missing child!

I'm from Rockford originally & have been closely following. I checked the FB page, it's been set as a private group. Anyone belong & get a 'why'? Seems odd to me, I'd want everyone & their enemy looking for my missing child!

I can only speculate that it might have to do with negative comments.

Side note - I noticed yesterday or possibly earlier this morning that Lanisha responded to a post asking if there will be any more searches and Lanisha responded that they won't be doing anymore searches until the DNA comes back.

Because people are mean more then helpful sometimes. Its sad.

I think because people criticised the mother on there for not doing more to search for Kyrian. The woman who runs the group posted that she had been on the phone with the mother, and she was distraught and crying because she's so worried about Kyrian and the people criticising her just made it even worse.

I think because people criticised the mother on there for not doing more to search for Kyrian. The woman who runs the group posted that she had been on the phone with the mother, and she was distraught and crying because she's so worried about Kyrian and the people criticising her just made it even worse.
Yeah I think your right. And really what els can the mother do at this point? With out a lead what can she do?
I tell ya I was at first one of the first to point fingers on here at the mom. I really was. Its still in the back of my mind. But truthfully I realized at that point that I really don't no... I do not know what it feels like. And the only reason I'd know what to do if my child ever went missing is because the knowledge I've soaked up here...other people don't get into this stuff like us. Its easy to forget they don't have a clue. Media is a funny thing.

800,000 missing kids a year. That's about 2,000 a day ( according to Google). How many can we even begin to help here. Yes. Some and actually most are missing cause their parents....but its so important to help and not pass judgment. When and if it comes out the parents had something to do with it can anyone really regret being supportive of the parent up till then? I never realized how yukkie sm can really be.

So as much as that thought sits in the back of my head....I'm humble enough to realize I could be wrong. So I stand with the victims. Truly.

"I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." - Albert Einstein might have said this regardless sounds good

I do feel terrible for her. I don't think she had anything to do with his disappearance. And I can't really fault her for not searching because she is still left hanging by the Chicago DNA testing. It must be excruciating.

But I do admit that it bothers me that poor lil Ky was left at that home for so long, with no real communication or checking up on him.

I do feel terrible for her. I don't think she had anything to do with his disappearance. And I can't really fault her for not searching because she is still left hanging by the Chicago DNA testing. It must be excruciating.

But I do admit that it bothers me that poor lil Ky was left at that home for so long, with no real communication or checking up on him.

BBM - this was totally her responsibility to continually check on the welfare of her son. I don't care if she was trying to get her life back on track, moving to improve the quality her and Ky's life, etc - you don't just leave your son with someone (I still don't have a clue to who these people were as there are so many stories) and not check on him - EVERY DAY!!! I'm sorry, a parent just doesn't do that!! I will never understand this, never. :banghead:

I'll continue to pray that that sweet little boy will be found safe and sound, however I just don't think that will be the case. :(

I've been following and praying for little kyrian
I don't like how the family set up a go fund me for searches empty it out and say they are not doing any more searches until they get the dna

http://www.mystateline.com/news/budget-impasse-backlogging-state-crime-labs

Crime labs have been slow to process DNA evidence due to a backlog, and a lack of funding due to the ongoing state budget crisis.

Rockford police are still awaiting test results for Kyrian Knox, the toddler that was last seen in Rockford back in August, and may be connected to an investigation into a child's body parts found in a lake on Chicago’s West side.

State Senator Dave Syverson (R) says, “It's not uncommon that cases can run 3-6 months, sometimes longer, before the crime lab can get to them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth