UNSOLVED IL - Lynwood, Male Remains found on farm, May'08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd imagine DP really buried Stacy's body so it will never be found.

I hate to be a party pooper.

I just don't see DrewP being able to leave Stacy in such an easily accessable area, not even buried or concealed by anything other than thick undergrowth. Can you imagine him having her so close by and not returning occasionaly to see if she had become exposed after the spring thaw? What about the wildlife tearing up the body and dragging parts out in the open for anyone to find?

I'm thinking this body was dumped by someone not closely related to the victim, or someone who did not put much thought in to the disposal of the body. could be someone who dumped it in a panic, then couldn't remember where they left it...(a drunken Craig Stebic maybe?) or even someone who did not care if it was found, like a stranger to the victim.

It's not that I think DrewP is too smart to be so careless. He has experience in being deceptive. He has killed his wife before. He has seen the mistakes criminals make which get them caught.

Would a man who flies an ultra-light leave his dead wife's body where it could be easily dragged out in the open and exposed to anyone flying a small aircraft out of the airport next door?

If DrewP was that careless, he really is living in a fantasy world.

JMO! Hope I'm wrong and DrewP is just stupider than I thought!

Susan

Oopsie!

I posted before I read that the body is a male.

Nevermind!

Susan

From the article that was posted earlier this year they will have ample missing males to choose from. I have never seen so many missing people in one area.

I am happy he was found so that some family will be able to learn about why their loved one is missing. But dang, I really had my hopes up this time.

From reading the article, it would appear that the farmer hasn't been to this area of his farm since last summer/early fall. It was stated he was fertilizing a field when he decided to walk his property. It sounds like the body was among trees on the perimeter of the property, rather than in a field that would regularly be worked with plowing, cultivating, harvesting, etc.

Does anyone remember how long after Stacy went missing the first snow in that area happened? Snow would have concealed the body all winter.

Thank you, Leila, for not getting snippy that I didn't read the article! (Not that you ever have.) My pc was taking forever to open new windows so I couldn't read it. :blowkiss:

Wonder if DP has had previous experience disappearing someone? :eek:He's so confident Stacy will never be found.:waitasec:

Just wonderin':rolleyes:

fran

This is the first I've been able to get online today, what with company visiting and phone calls, and I'm glad this situation with the body that was found is at least partially resolved - a male - so it's not Stacy. I'm disappointed, as I had hoped that Stacy would be found.

The longer this goes on, I"m less hopeful she'll ever be found. DP is too confident.

I still think Stacy is the the landfill. :mad:

I was thinking the same thing today. Either that or buried somewhere where else DP could be almost 100% she would not be found.

There was a story on TruTv today where the husband was found guilty years after his wife had disappeared. He buried her in an area behind his house. He wasn't found out until someone came forward and mentioned to police the husband had had a bull-dozer leveling the property behind his house. It took some years for this alert to reach the authorites.

This made me think possibly, DP knew of a place where some construction was in the works and took advantage of the situation. A place where she would be buried deep beneath the ongoing work.

DP appears to me to be cagey enough to have made the blue container a decoy. He is probably laughing his head off, every time the container is mentioned. Dead-end!

I was thinking the same thing today. Either that or buried somewhere where else DP could be almost 100% she would not be found.

There was a story on TruTv today where the husband was found guilty years after his wife had disappeared. He buried her in an area behind his house. He wasn't found out until someone came forward and mentioned to police the husband had had a bull-dozer leveling the property behind his house. It took some years for this alert to reach the authorites.

This made me think possibly, DP knew of a place where some construction was in the works and took advantage of the situation. A place where she would be buried deep beneath the ongoing work.

DP appears to me to be cagey enough to have made the blue container a decoy. He is probably laughing his head off, every time the container is mentioned. Dead-end!

Kind of like the Jimmy Hoffa experience.There are a few cases where I think this could have happened.

Kind of like the Jimmy Hoffa experience.There are a few cases where I think this could have happened.

Yes, rumors of Hoffa buried deep in some concrete somewhere have been around for ages. Very likely!

DP's snarky smarta$$ attitude tells me, he has everything taken care of in this case. He is thriving on it too! Laughing at all!

:mad::furious:

Well, I am still thinking there might be a connection with the Lisa Stebic case. It was mentioned in the Stebic case, that since CS is a hunter, and he has property in northern WI, there are hundreds of abandoned mines up there that are impossible to search! I've already posted about my theory as to the connection between the two, so I won't bore you with those details again, but it would stand to reason why neither Stacy nor Lisa has been found yet. This is just MHO.

Well, I am still thinking there might be a connection with the Lisa Stebic case. It was mentioned in the Stebic case, that since CS is a hunter, and he has property in northern WI, there are hundreds of abandoned mines up there that are impossible to search! I've already posted about my theory as to the connection between the two, so I won't bore you with those details again, but it would stand to reason why neither Stacy nor Lisa has been found yet. This is just MHO.

Lisa Too I'm not real familiar with the Lisa Stebic case. Of course I have heard of her but lack a lot of the details. Just think tho, there are plenty of great hiding places and schemes, I'm sure, just look at all the missing people.

I do pray, for the sake of JUSTICE, these killers have messed up somewhere along the line and eventually will be prosecuted.

LOL you won't bore me, if you have the link, I'd be more happy to read your posts. :)

Well, if this is a male, then it's obviously not Stacy.

I've been so busy this weekend I couldn't check back until now, but a few times I had wondered why Drew would take a chance and drive past those farmhouses when there are so many secluded places he could place the body alot closer to home. So it actually makes sense to me that this is not Stacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back