Identified! IL - New Lenox, I-80, WhtFem 23-40, 592UFIL, in ditch, Apr'81 - Brenda Sue Black

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone posted this out on a thread I just started on Friday. The thread regards a girl named Charlotte Ann Erdman who ran away from home in Wisconsin on July 18th 1974. She may have been picked up by a 41 year old Truck driver based off Illinois and mailed a letter to her family from there. Her family recently reported her disappearance.
———————————————————
MP56930 - Charlotte Ann Erdman
upload_2019-6-7_23-16-19-jpeg.188147

Name: Charlotte Ann Erdman
Missing since: 07/18/1974
Missing from: Watertown, Dodge County, Wisconsin
Height/Weight: 5’8”; 140 pounds
Hair/Eye Color: Brown and Blue
Race: White/Caucasian
Details: Charlotte ran away from home at age 15. She may have been picked up by a 41 year-old long-haul trucker based out of Illinois. Family received a letter from her around 2 weeks after her disappearance, postmarked from Illinois, stating she was not involved in any illegal activity and would continue to send correspondence. They never heard from her again
Law Enforcement contact:
Agency:
Dodge County Sheriffs Office
Phone Number:
(920) 386-3726
Case #: 19-13718
Date reported: 05/29/2019
Link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

————————————————————-
Charlottes thread link: WI - WI - Charlotte Ann Erdman, 15, Watertown, 18 July 1974
————————————————————-
Photo Comparison
View attachment 188607View attachment 188608

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-11_22-49-32.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-11_22-49-32.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 18
In April 1981, the skeletal remains of a young woman were found off I-80 near Route 30 in New Lenox, Illinois. The cause of death is not clear, although there was no clothing found at the scene and investigators believe the body was intentionally place where it was found. The young woman was described as caucasian, blonde, standing at around 5’5, and between the ages of 23-40 years old at the time of her discovery.

There was evidence of an antemortem nasal fracture, signifying a recent break prior to the young woman’s death. It is estimated that she likely died a year prior to her discovery. There were few clues at the scene and all leads have been exhausted. Multiple women have been ruled out as a match for this person.

The Will County Coroner’s Office has now engaged Othram to leverage advanced forensic DNA testing to generate new leads that could help identify the young woman or a family member. If anyone has information that could aid this investigation, they are encouraged to contact the Will County Coroner’s Office at 815-727-8455. A DNASolves crowdfund has been established to cover the costs of testing for this case. The case is also logged in NamUs as UP3153.
Who is Will County Jane Doe (1981)?

More details:

Her brother thought maybe she was Buckskin Doe and submitted his DNA in 2015

It is an usual place for her to be found considering she was 23, living in Ohio and more than likely owned her own vehicle. I'm sure she had Social Security records which would pinpoint where she resided prior to disappearing.

I wonder if she was in Chicago for a business trip or similar type event? Maybe she was visiting friends? etc....MOO

Miami Valley woman identified in 40-year-old Illinois cold case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back