Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His mothers status on Facebook was more of what she believes to be true is the way I took it. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I found someone else explaining it online and I thought so as well. Was too late to remove my post by that time!

I'm still learning the ropes here, wasn't even sure if what I posted above was "legal"

bumping for this little guy. WS seems to care more that he is missing than his mother does...

Did he have more than one facebook page? I'm still looking. This page seems lacking from what I remember.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He has at least 3. Not much on them. Random "friends" except for a few. A cute video of him that seems to be from a few years ago. I'll post links when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

He has at least 3. Not much on them. Random "friends" except for a few. A cute video of him that seems to be from a few years ago. I'll post links when I get home.

Thanks I will go back and look just got caught up in other developments. I saw his mom's...many selfies of just her so I know I didn't mistake it for him.

Thank you, AZPistonsGirl for directing me to this little guy's thread via the Papini one. I try and steer clear from kiddo threads, because they break my heart over and over again, especially when I see or hear about actions or non-actions by their "parents". Reading now - what a cutie, and two weeks is two weeks too long for him to be missing. I'll be following along and joining in.

Also Pekin PD has an update on their facebook page--they are asking civilians NOT to continue looking.

***Update on Robert Bee***
We continue to look for Robert Bee who was reported as a runaway on November 18th. We have dedicated all of our resources to finding Robert, and have Investigators working around the clock to track down leads in an attempt to find him. We have the help of other agencies assisting us with this Investigation as well.
We know that there are many people who want to help and organize search parties. We want to acknowledge their eagerness to help, but we ask that they hold off for now while we continue to search and interview people and follow leads. There are a couple reasons why we say this. First, with large groups of people, many times evidence can be destroyed or compromised by walking through it. This can really undermine our investigation efforts. Secondly, Deer season is upon us, and it can be very dangerous wondering through a wooded area with Hunters poised to shoot a deer. As a reminder, we have no specific information at this time that would lead us to believe an organized search would be beneficial at this time. If and when Investigators determine an area that needs to be searched, a group will be organized to assist in a controlled manner the to preserve evidence if located.
As with any Investigation, we will not talk about what tactics we are using, places we are looking, or people we are talking to. This is to protect the Investigation efforts, and to find Robert as quickly as possible. Please know that we are actively working this case and have a tremendous amount of manpower committed to nothing else but this case.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work to find Robert. If you have any information about Robert Bee or his whereabouts, please call the Pekin Police Department at 346-3132, or Crimestoppers at 673-9000. There is a $1,000 reward for information that leads us to Robert Bee.

Also Pekin PD has an update on their facebook page--they are asking civilians NOT to continue looking.

***Update on Robert Bee***
We continue to look for Robert Bee who was reported as a runaway on November 18th. We have dedicated all of our resources to finding Robert, and have Investigators working around the clock to track down leads in an attempt to find him. We have the help of other agencies assisting us with this Investigation as well.
We know that there are many people who want to help and organize search parties. We want to acknowledge their eagerness to help, but we ask that they hold off for now while we continue to search and interview people and follow leads. There are a couple reasons why we say this. First, with large groups of people, many times evidence can be destroyed or compromised by walking through it. This can really undermine our investigation efforts. Secondly, Deer season is upon us, and it can be very dangerous wondering through a wooded area with Hunters poised to shoot a deer. As a reminder, we have no specific information at this time that would lead us to believe an organized search would be beneficial at this time. If and when Investigators determine an area that needs to be searched, a group will be organized to assist in a controlled manner the to preserve evidence if located.
As with any Investigation, we will not talk about what tactics we are using, places we are looking, or people we are talking to. This is to protect the Investigation efforts, and to find Robert as quickly as possible. Please know that we are actively working this case and have a tremendous amount of manpower committed to nothing else but this case.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work to find Robert. If you have any information about Robert Bee or his whereabouts, please call the Pekin Police Department at 346-3132, or Crimestoppers at 673-9000. There is a $1,000 reward for information that leads us to Robert Bee.

BBM above...that comment makes me think they believe they could be investigating a crime...

I just want to find this boy and make sure he gets a loving and supportive family. Feeling really emotional about all this.....

I just want to find this boy and make sure he gets a loving and supportive family. Feeling really emotional about all this.....
Me too. It's really sad. I hope someone is hiding him but every that goes by frightens me.

Me too. It's really sad. I hope someone is hiding him but every that goes by frightens me.

Without going back and reading all again...
Is there a dad in the picture that he may have tried to go find? I assume Mom is single, divorced or widowed.

What is he doing with that friend list?! and he was 12 then ?!

I want to hear more about his older brother. I want to know how he knows gang members.

Where did you see gang? I saw alot of women, or profiles with pictures of women

From what I have learned on facebook, Lisa is still married to Robert Bee Sr. He is much older than her, in his 60's, and is blind and lost both legs from diabetes. He lives in a nursing home in Morton IL, a few miles from Pekin. I have not seen a thing about him on Lisa's facebook......just sad all around :(

I'm getting really, really worried about this little guy. Been checking on here and googling every day. It's been way too long ... :(.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back