Found Deceased IL - Semaj Crosby, 16 mos, Joliet Township, 25 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Department of Children and Family Services had been at the home on 309 Louis Road at approximately 3:20pm on Tuesday, just one hour before the toddler went missing and had seen all three of Sheri Gordon’s children including Semaj. There were no obvious sign of hazards or safety concerns at that time according to DCFS spokeswoman.

http://www.wjol.com/dcfs-home-missing-toddler-just-hours-joliet-township/

Is it possible that DCFS made up their records? They never did show up. How could it go so wrong, in such a short time?😥

A truck just backed up to the house, I wonder if they are picking up the couch.

ETA: Reporter just said they are picking up the couch.

Police taking the couch away right now.

Semaj was discovered stuffed inside the couch. Police sat on the same couch whilst interviewing the family

Holy ****

Police taking the couch away right now.

Semaj was discovered stuffed inside the couch. Police sat on the same couch whilst interviewing the family

Holy ****

Horrifying. That's all I've got right now.

She speaks to this reporter here

[video=twitter;857190317694615552]https://twitter.com/nbcchicago/status/857190317694615552[/video]

Thank You

A lot of people lived in that house and the reporter just said she doesn't think the Mom did it, has a reason why she thinks that but didn't elaborate

Whoa.... Anita says she doesn't think it was the mom, but someone else in the house, she didn't say why but clearly already talked about this to whoever she is with on the phone.

I should have known Skibs would already be all over that :)

A lot of people lived in that house and the reporter just said she doesn't think the Mom did it, has a reason why she thinks that but didn't elaborate

Really weird watching Anita live, casually discussing things at the scene. Is it weird for anyone else?

Really weird watching Anita live, casually discussing things at the scene. Is it weird for anyone else?

It is weird, I don't watch videos on FB often, so I have never seen something like this before. I am utterly fascinated by her just talking and gathering info off script.

A little....but I'm glued to it

She just said that another family member had a child die in suspicious circumstances and that is why she doesn't think the Mom did it

It is weird, I don't watch videos on FB often, so I have never seen something like this before. I am utterly fascinated by her just talking and gathering info off script.

Same. Never really watched anything like this. And she's revealing a LOT of info via her personal page so I don't even know if we can say anything here.

Mom was taken into custody at 1am

Father is James Crosby, who is in prison

A little....but I'm glued to it

She just said that another family member had a child die in suspicious circumstances and that is why she doesn't think the Mom did it

The baby's paternal aunt. Who according to Anita, was supposed to be watching little Semaj when she disappeared.

Anita said a family member of the mom said the house is disgusting (so disgusting they wouldn't go to the bathroom in the house) and they were surprised DCF didn't take the children. Anita also said another child in the family died under suspicious circumstances and she is trying to get more info on the death but this is what makes her think Semaj mother didn't not harm her.

Also, DCF took the Aunt's kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back