IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:Banane57:This banana reminds me of DP pulling JB strings. I mean gimme a break does everything come down to sex with DP the Sex Addict "Sharon just wants to see me naked"..........ewwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeee

Hmmm, what is DrewP doing running around naked outside anyway? Do they have a privacy fence? If not, it sounds like there might be grounds for an indecent exposure complaint.

I wonder where Lacy (his daughter) is when the pervert is running around naked?

Good question Cheko1.

Have you noticed that once again it is all about DrewP. At the time of the incident with the garage doors, Sharon said at that time that she was considering getting the cameras. Now that she has them, DrewP and JAB are complaining.

Now what is behind their complaints? Is DrewP planning to do something that he shouldn't be doing and doesn't want it to be filmed or for it to get out??? He definately can't take luggage with him if he should leave the house now since he is out on bail. Are DrewP and JAB really concerned that the state police have put up the cameras and are wanted to force the issue so they can find out?

Invasion of privacy- by security cameras. How many people have neighbors who have security systems that may capture a view of some area of their homes? If they give this to DrewP, then many of those judges will be going home and reviewing their own security systems, lol. I hope that if JAB and DrewP do pursue any charges on invasion of privacy, that Sharon does go ahead and put the captured video online.

I think Sharon should put the cameras online and run a streaming video for everyone to watch. :)

I am sure he and his little girlfriend do skinny dip..hopefully after the kids are in bed.

That wouldn't have slipped out about seeing him naked if it hadn't taken place before.

OMG! What if he does come out nekkid? :eek: MY EYES! MY EYES!

LOL, first of all, the fences aren't that high in that neighborhood I noticed. His deck is above the fence height, as is the access ledge to the above ground pool. Also, anyone on the second floor of any of his neighbors, either side, or in back of his home could see into the yard no matter how high a fence was.

Even IF he did run around in his yard in the nude, it's his private property, and as a gal friend I had years ago was told by the Police "lady, you didn't have to look" :)

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/64998?cid=RSS

Exclusive NATIONAL ENQUIRER photos reveal ex-cop, prime suspect Drew Peterson hard at work with a bevy of babes as they 'search' for his missing wife!

Just 12 days earlier the 54-year old ex-cop offered a $25,000 reward for any info on the mysterious disappearance of his fourth wife Stacy.

Here, Peterson, awash in whiskey and barmaids conducts a body search at Pom-Poms All American Bar & Grill in Plainfield, Ill.

LOL, first of all, the fences aren't that high in that neighborhood I noticed. His deck is above the fence height, as is the access ledge to the above ground pool. Also, anyone on the second floor of any of his neighbors, either side, or in back of his home could see into the yard no matter how high a fence was.....snip

Well if that is the case I would paint all my windows on the 2nd floor black or at least make sure I kept the curtains closed tight :Banane12: so I would not have to worry about looking out at the wrong time.

WHY OH WHY IS THIS GUY STILL NOT BEHIND BARS????????

He really has topped himself this time. (I think she wants to see me naked).

OH GAWWWWWWWWWD. A top rated psychiatrist with 20 + years of experience could never understand this mind!!!

However, Stacy still has not been found, so he must have had a mind at one time that was very very devious and conniving. Mix that with years as a police man, and you do have a lethal combination.

I do honestly believe that DP will be arrested though (without Stacy's body) based on all the other evidence, especially now with the Hearsay Bill being passed.

As SS said, isn't the GJ done yet?????????

What a loser DP is ..and a big joke ..and he doesn't even know it. So sad for Stacy and Kathleen's family that he lives like this..while his children are at home thinking their Mom is purposely away on vacation.

DD:

Do you honestly believe that the older boys really believe that Stacy is gone on vacation???

I don't. They've seen and heard the news. Have seen and heard neighbors talk.

AND, heard and probably saw something that day when Stacy went missing. I'm sure they have put two plus two together, but they just can't accept it since DP is their Dad and he is controlling them.

How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police Seize Bathtub Where Drew Peterson's Third Wife Was Fo...

Detectives investigating the death of DrewPeterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, now possess the bathtub inwhich her body was found back in 2004. One of the people who now live in the home where Savio died toldthe Chicago Tribune that state police removed the tub last week. Aspokesman for the Will County state's attorney's office confirmedthat the tub had been removed and is in storage. Savio drowned in the tub only weeks before her divorce fromPeterson was finalized. Her death was first ruled accidental, buthas since been ruled homicidal. Savio's case was reopened in November as authorities investigatedthe Oct. 28 disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, fromtheir Bolingbrook home.
2008-06-12 16:26:27

DD:

Do you honestly believe that the older boys really believe that Stacy is gone on vacation???

I don't. They've seen and heard the news. Have seen and heard neighbors talk.

AND, heard and probably saw something that day when Stacy went missing. I'm sure they have put two plus two together, but they just can't accept it since DP is their Dad and he is controlling them.

How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you and everyone else that the older boys have a very good idea of what happened that day between Stacy and Drew. I even wonder what little Antony thinks, he is old enough to know this is not a normal vacation for mmommy.

Since Kathleen's lawyer was at the GJ yesterday, I am hoping the the two boys will be called to appear very soon.

IMO, they would be the last the GJ needs to hear from and then they can hand down the indictments.

I honestly can't see where they would say that there was insufficient evidence to not indict GJ for either Kathleen Savior's murder or Stacy's. We might not get both (although, I am leaning toward we will), but there will definately be at least one indictment.

IMO

P.S. If they have not heard all the witnessess from other cases, does that mean no indictments will be handed down against DP until the other cases have all been heard on?

IMO, they would be the last the GJ needs to hear from and then they can hand down the indictments.

I honestly can't see where they would say that there was insufficient evidence to not indict GJ for either Kathleen Savior's murder or Stacy's. We might not get both (although, I am leaning toward we will), but there will definately be at least one indictment.

IMO

P.S. If they have not heard all the witnessess from other cases, does that mean no indictments will be handed down against DP until the other cases have all been heard on?
My STRONG belief is that they won't indict until the hearsay law passes. HOPEFULLY, Blagoevich will call the Congress back into session later this month to balance the budget and that Congress will take up the bill during that session. If not, Congress isn't back in session until the fall. I can't remember the exact date. The Senate ammended the original bill, so the House needs to re-approve it before it can become law.

The Hearsay bill makes their case so much stronger. That's why I'll think they'll be patient and wait, especially since it looks certain that the bill will pass. It's just about when Congress can act on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back