IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Uh, why didn't he look for Stacy if he would do anything for anyone? It makes you go hmmmm........

Boy did you hit the nail on the head. Why didn't good-guy-Drew look for Stacy? Isn't that the ultimate good guy? Helping to find you children's mother?

With all of the ideas that have been put out there about where Stacy could be, has it been mentioned that her body could have been disposed of by putting her in an open grave right before a coffin would be placed in it? In an area so large as the Chicago area there would be so many funerals right after she disappeared.

VB

Did anyone else try to visit FSP.com ? It appears they have stopped the forum part of the site and now only have news and updates there. I couldn't log in to read forum comments.

Did anyone else try to visit FSP.com ? It appears they have stopped the forum part of the site and now only have news and updates there. I couldn't log in to read forum comments.
After I read you post I tried and it says:

We are restructuring our site to become an information based only site. Thank you to all who have contributed to this forum. Just because we have closed the forum does not mean we are giving up. We will continue to search for Stacy until she is found! Please continue to visit the main website for updates on searches and events going forward. http://findstacypeterson.com

Maybe too much is being said over there that may, or may not be factual???

In the meantime, Joel A. Brodsky is now posting at:

http://wespeakourmind.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=stacy

You have to register to both read and write. I am not so inclined. He did leave a note today at the Legal Pub blog:

Joel A. Brodsky said...

To those who said I have abandoned this board, you are wrong. I have just been posting on the other very interesting legal issues that LP has been blogging. Unlike the FSP crazies, my entire life does not revolve around Drew Peterson and Stacy's dissapearance. You guy's really need to get a life.
May 15, 2008 10:27 AM

As usual, what he says doesn't quite make sense. Oh well.

After I read you post I tried and it says:

Maybe too much is being said over there that may, or may not be factual???

I find this really bizarre! What would be the purpose of closing the forum down?

I don't go there anymore as they never wanted to hear any views other then she is in a blue barrel and in water.

Wasn't it family members who were maintaining that site? Maybe, it was taking too much of their time and things are getting hot for an arrest soon?

Is there anyone else that the GJ has not heard from yet that should be heard from??

I tried to access the FSP site yesterday and there was a message that the site was down for maintenance and updating. So I assumed it was only a routine site clean-up.

Earlier this week there was a thread there that provoked some concern. A local person was out at a bar near Naperville last week and DP was there with several young lady friends. He had his arm around one particular gal who was described as very young - in her early 20s. That thread became long and generated a lot of remarks, including a few that the thread was inappropriate.

I feel there may have been some legal concerns regarding the site.

The administrators of the FSP site are a person in Chicago, that I don't think is a relative, and Roy, the son of Sharon Bychowski.

Wasn't it family members who were maintaining that site? Maybe, it was taking too much of their time and things are getting hot for an arrest soon?

Is there anyone else that the GJ has not heard from yet that should be heard from??

Littledeer...............I think there's still a few people left for the grand jury to interview. A county judge is supposed to make a decision in the next week or so regarding if DP's two teenage sons will have to testify before the grand jury.

That thread became long and generated a lot of remarks, including a few that the thread was inappropriate.

The administrators of the FSP site are a person in Chicago, that I don't think is a relative, and Roy, the son of Sharon Bychowski.
Right on all points Leila, I knew it would just be a matter of time. Some in the area are acting like 'Stalkers' in my opinion!

I tried to access the FSP site yesterday and there was a message that the site was down for maintenance and updating. So I assumed it was only a routine site clean-up.

Earlier this week there was a thread there that provoked some concern. A local person was out at a bar near Naperville last week and DP was there with several young lady friends. He had his arm around one particular gal who was described as very young - in her early 20s. That thread became long and generated a lot of remarks, including a few that the thread was inappropriate.

Sounds like he is going for number four! Beware, twenty-somethings!

Forum Closed.
construction.gif
We are restructuring our site to become an information based only site. Thank you to all who have contributed to this forum. Just because we have closed the forum does not mean we are giving up. We will continue to search for Stacy until she is found! Please continue to visit the main website for updates on searches and events going forward. http://findstacypeterson.com

Very interesting, don't you think?

Forum Closed.
construction.gif
Very interesting, don't you think?

Read upthread on down

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2221749&postcount=104

Izzy:

I think Tom'sGirl was just trying to show that you missed the first post about the findstacy.site going down. (Not by much though!!!)

It is interesting though. Wonder how many of those posters will be coming here?? LOL

Izzy:

I think Tom'sGirl was just trying to show that you missed the first post about the findstacy.site going down. (Not by much though!!!)

It is interesting though. Wonder how many of those posters will be coming here?? LOL
I think a slew of them already are, they like to copy our info. and take it over to there :D

Tom'sGirl:

Guess they want to learn from the professionals!! LOL

As long as they don't bring their sh** over here, I won't have a problem.

There are definately some who I beleive are stalking DP.............as much as I want that bast***, that is NOT the way to handle it and could seriously jeopardize the case. Especially with an attorney like JB who will use it to his full advantage. (only because he is not brilliant enough to present a defense case in any other way) IMO

Tom'sGirl:

Guess they want to learn from the professionals!! LOL

As long as they don't bring their sh** over here, I won't have a problem.

There are definately some who I beleive are stalking DP.............as much as I want that bast***, that is NOT the way to handle it and could seriously jeopardize the case. Especially with an attorney like JB who will use it to his full advantage. (only because he is not brilliant enough to present a defense case in any other way) IMO
Our MODS/Administration would never tolerate what goes on over there
icon4.gif

They're asking for a big time lawsuit posting photos of people over the Internet. If I had a daughter acting the fool out in public with her friends and had her photo taken with DP I'd be more than upset with anyone posting that photo without her permission.

:clap:That's a fact, we have GREAT mods and Administrator here!!!

Personally, as a mother, I would be more upset about the fact that my daughter was with DP than a picture of her with him appearing on the internet. Especially if she was in her early 20's!!!!

Not to say, I wouldn't be upset about the picture(s)...........I would be.

I agree curiousity cat.

So imagine my shock and outrage when my 23 year old daughter told dh that she picked up a hitchhiker. :furious: An "old" man according to her. She told dh not to tell me knowing I would hit the roof and peel off her skin.

But he also knew better than to NOT tell me. Needless to say, she is still smarting!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back