IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday a popular Amazon reality adventure series called “Fireball Run” will help spotlight Timmothy’s case. The show features 40 driving teams from around the country involved in a scavenger hunt and race, and each time they hit a new town are presented with a unique task or challenge activity.

But the real goal of the show, according to its website, is not so much the destination but a “race to recover America’s missing children.”

Amazon show 'Fireball Run' to spotlight case of missing Aurora boy Timmothy Pitzen

My 6 year old doesn't know his birth date,he can't even remember the month,never mind the year

kids are all over the place with this sort of thing. Some forget their own until it's party time. Others file away everything, and will happily tell the cashier their mom's full birthday, email password, how much she weighs, what she said about the neighbor last Tuesday...LOL. I wouldn't put too much into it one way or the other.

The last letter to her mother. She seemed to believe she was leaving him in safe hands.
Further to this and please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there/is there a hidden underground network working to help abused mothers and children hide away called children of the underground which was run by a woman called Faye or carol yager ??? Believe i saw her on the Donahue show once being confronted by a bunch of angry fathers. Just wondering if it were possible that this organization had anything to do with this.

So I thought about this all night. I want to believe this boy. I hope it is him. If it isn’t, this boy must know that LE will be able to determine that quickly. Let’s see what happens today. IF it isn’t Timmothy, it is still a boy apparently in need of help!

So apparently there are some non-blurred photos of the boy's face making the rounds, not sure how I feel about that. Even some news site are running it, feels wrong to me.

I have mixed feelings about that. He is 14 and looking for help, no matter who he is. Hopefully someone is missing him and if he is not who he claims to be family and friends might recognize a published photo. It could help take him home.

I had forgotten many of the details about this case so I have refreshed my memory over the last several hours. I personally think she sent the suicide letters out of spite/cruelty but who knows, she had issues, and other life events could have been at play. Someone in crisis mode does not think clearly and has a difficult time considering positive alternatives.

I hate to think that it was a situation of “if I can’t be with him no one will,” and that she murderered him.

Hoping this young man finds his way home. And hoping that he is Timmothy — the family has waited so long. Comparing yesterday’s photo with his actual image (not the progression) is pretty compelling but DNA will give us the answer.

MOO

When the Kardasian's are above this boy (or any child in crisis) in the news today, something has gone horribly wrong with our society.

It's terrible to have someone with such little talent or such little philanthropy grace the media like they have. If we had the same energy towards productive things, the world would be totally better off.

Question for someone with children ... would a 6 year old have been to the dentist already by age 6 and had dental xrays?
Probably not but they certainly have his DNA, it was used to identify the presence of blood in the car, and the absence of his blood on the knife (his mom used on herself). No need for xrays.

Question for someone with children ... would a 6 year old have been to the dentist already by age 6 and had dental xrays?
No children yet but pediatric dentists recommend bringing kids in at age 3. However, some parents wait a long time and some don’t take kids to the dentist often unfortunately.

They can do a DNA test and that’s what they’re doing. Also, they could use the father’s DNA to determine if it’s his child.

Further to this and please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there/is there a hidden underground network working to help abused mothers and children hide away called children of the underground which was run by a woman called Faye or carol yager ??? Believe i saw her on the Donahue show once being confronted by a bunch of angry fathers. Just wondering if it were possible that this organization had anything to do with this.
Yes, these groups were discussed in the previous thread. I thought it was interesting but I didn’t bring any of those posts forward like I did with others because that seems unlikely now.

According to surveillance video, he was not in that hotel where she committed the suicide. She dropped him off somewhere before the suicide.
How would he know that?

Maybe when he asked about his mom and asked to go home, they told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin