Found Deceased IL - William Andersen Pickering, 24, "Rockford Rapper *EBE Bandz", Rockford, 26 May 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
61773069_374454236748090_3956947782052347904_o.jpg

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160lbs
Tattoos: Multiple
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Black (short)
Chicago, IL
Last seen May 26th, 2019

A Chicago rapper named Billy Da Kidd, real name William Anderson Pickering, was allegedly kidnapped, after an apparent home invasion.

Police are still looking for William, they say he's been missing now for almost 5 days. His friends have released a missing poster for the rapper, and asked anyone with any info - including any ransom demands - to reach out to his manager.

According to online reports, Billy was last seen driving home on Sunday.

When his friends went to his home looking for him, the home was ransacked, and it appeared that a home invasion took place. Also Billy's car was still there, which suggests he was kidnapped and placed in another car.

Billy Da Kidd is the only White person ever to be affiliated with Chicago's infamous Black P Stone gang. His manager Big C has revealed some details about the last time the rapper was seen alive.

Big C stated that EBE Bandz, whose real name is William Andersen Pickering, was last seen on Sunday morning when he was driving home. The 24-year-old rapper’s car was found in his garage, which suggests that he made it home. However, his manager states that his home was trashed and he has not been seen since.

If you have any information, please contact the Chicago Police Dept SVU at 312-744-8266.
Rapper EBE Bandz Listed as a Missing Person in Chicago
Chicago rapper EBE Bandz listed as a missing person, details revealed
IG:Billydakid (@billydakid079) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:
Rappers are prime targets for home invasions. They often have the trappings of wealth, in their homes, for business purposes. They have jewellery worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and often cash from shows and drugs etc.

Oh boy.....
Rockford Police are investigating a missing person report that is connected to what they call “suspicious activity” at a Rockford apartment complex.

Police say they are investigating a missing person by the name of William Pickering, who also happens to go by his rap name, EBE Bandz.

Police started investigating in a garage at the Valencia apartments in the 500 block of Fisher Avenue on Saturday afternoon. Police confirm they are still investigating that incident and that it is connected to the missing person report of William Pickering.

Police would not release any more information, this is a developing story.

William-Pickering-Missing-Person-Scene-300x225.jpeg

Rockford Police investigate missing person, suspicious activity at apartment complex

Could this be the secondary crime scene????

Oh boy.....
Rockford Police are investigating a missing person report that is connected to what they call “suspicious activity” at a Rockford apartment complex.

Police say they are investigating a missing person by the name of William Pickering, who also happens to go by his rap name, EBE Bandz.

Police started investigating in a garage at the Valencia apartments in the 500 block of Fisher Avenue on Saturday afternoon. Police confirm they are still investigating that incident and that it is connected to the missing person report of William Pickering.

Police would not release any more information, this is a developing story.

William-Pickering-Missing-Person-Scene-300x225.jpeg

Rockford Police investigate missing person, suspicious activity at apartment complex

Could this be the secondary crime scene????

Neighbors said Pickering’s red car was removed by police during the weekend from a garage in the 500 block of Fisher Avenue behind the Valencia Apartments, and Castillo said that police were at the complex on Saturday. She declined further comment on the ongoing missing persons investigation.

I think reports of him being a Chicago rapper have confused things? According to this article, he lives in Rockford and it refers to him as a Rockford Rapper vs Chicago rapper. So is this the apartment complex he lives in that they are investigating? Not a 2nd location?

Rockford rapper missing as social media rumors swirl

Last edited:
Reposting this as I first just gave it a very quick read to try to settle the Rockford Vs Chicago thing.

This gives a lot of information about an event leading up to his disappearance. Does not specify if the event is directly related, but still very interesting!

What strikes me as the most odd?
16 year old girl claims the gun the rapper pulled on her was a 9mm with an extended clip.

A 16 year old girl is able to identify the gun being wielded at her? To include the detail of an extended clip? :confused:o_O:eek:

I can only entertain 3 possibilities in regards to a child being able to do that:

-Responsible, Legal Gun Enthusiast Upbringing (to the point of being able to identify firearms under stress/pressure)

-Violent upbringing/ gang activity (to the point of being able to identify firearms under stress/pressure)

- Portions of the story are fabricated, to at least include the type of gun

Reposting this as I first just gave it a very quick read to try to settle the Rockford Vs Chicago thing.

This gives a lot of information about an event leading up to his disappearance. Does not specify if the event is directly related, but still very interesting!

What strikes me as the most odd?
16 year old girl claims the gun the rapper pulled on her was a 9mm with an extended clip.

A 16 year old girl is able to identify the gun being wielded at her? To include the detail of an extended clip? :confused:o_O:eek:

I can only entertain 3 possibilities in regards to a child being able to do that:

-Responsible, Legal Gun Enthusiast Upbringing (to the point of being able to identify firearms under stress/pressure)

-Violent upbringing/ gang activity (to the point of being able to identify firearms under stress/pressure)

- Portions of the story are fabricated, to at least include the type of gun
In my opinion she was coached. My parents were both LEO. I learned how to shoot at age 12. At age 16 I couldn't tell you the difference between various makes and models, I just knew the little shotgun that we shot soda cans with and what my parents service pistols were, but I couldn't identify guns that specifically.

I think you can rule out option 1 with the gun enthusiast upbringing. Someone with that upbringing would know that it is an extended magazine not a clip. Clips are a different thing completely and not utilized in semiautomatic handguns of today. Personally, I would lean toward the story being partly made up and coached by someone.

From the above report:

The body of William Pickering, a 23-year-old rapper who also went by EBE Bandz and Billy Da Kid, was found Thursday in unincorporated Winnebago County. Police did not disclose where his body was found. Charging documents allege he was killed on or about May 25.

BBM
May 25th....

So, to recap some of the confusing contradictory information:

Sat May 25 (on/around)
Killed

Sat June 1
Reported missing. Police at his apt, his car was in the garage.
Dispute, police called, gun pulled on 16 year old. Claims Pickering's Uncle & Aunt were also present.

Sun June 2nd
teen claims he again apologizes to her, a day after being reported missing.

So...was this entire gun story cooked up? If not, who were those people?
Was the teen misidentifying someone else as Pickering? (And uncle/aunt?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back