GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to a lot of questions of a basement. In looking at the pictures and knowing the town I would be willing to bet that the house in question is either a modular home or double wide trailer on a foundation. The chances are that it does not have a basement so the question of upstairs, downstairs would not be applicable or accurate.

IMO, there is a combination of misquotes or poor choice of wording on behalf of the media, combined with hearsay/rumor. Added into that mixture are different accounts of what happened by family members, some of which are being stated second hand.

It's hard enough to try and deal with the speculation that gets stated by just what is printed in the media when they are rushing for a story. What we have here is a big barrel of monkeys of info to speculate on, when you combine all the different elements.

IMO, if there was a party there are definitely people that spoke to LE. Willow has been found and they made a quick arrest. They might not know 100% of the story unless there were witnesses but they do know a lot of the details such as how and what was used to transport her body along with when the actual death occurred. They know the answers to most if not all of the questions that we all have.

Some LE agencies will share a lot of the details and some will say nothing. I hope they give enough information to clear up a lot of the wild speculation, at least for the sake of the family and the community.

IMO, there is a combination of misquotes or poor choice of wording on behalf of the media, combined with hearsay/rumor. Added into that mixture are different accounts of what happened by family members, some of which are being stated second hand.

It's hard enough to try and deal with the speculation that gets stated by just what is printed in the media when they are rushing for a story. What we have here is a big barrel of monkeys of info to speculate on, when you combine all the different elements.

IMO, if there was a party there are definitely people that spoke to LE. Willow has been found and they made a quick arrest. They might not know 100% of the story unless there were witnesses but they do know a lot of the details such as how and what was used to transport her body along with when the actual death occurred. They know the answers to most if not all of the questions that we all have.

Some LE agencies will share a lot of the details and some will say nothing. I hope they give enough information to clear up a lot of the wild speculation, at least for the sake of the family and the community.

Yes, what you said...but clearly I am very sleepy because I thought it said there was a combination of mosquitoes...was wondering what mosquitoes had to do with getting Willow some justice for this.

I can't believe I just did all that in my mind without stopping to realize she called the cops in the morning. -_- She's not Houdini Sorry y'all.

try getting several cases mixed up, or find yourself saying whats the name of that one baby who was stolen from that car outside that market....there are so many it's ok to confuse facts and even names...we are all humans who care, that is what is important

I don't think anyone is covering for the mom. I think she may have been covering for the brother not able to believe he had a hand in Willow's death.
moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

It's just that all the different stories are about as opposite as night and day...nothing makes sense at ALL and it is VERY maddening...maddening because I want Willow's plight to end with EVERYONE involved being held accountable for any action that contributed to her demise.

This is just making me sick. Are all cases like this? Where everyone and their dog has a different story? I don't know how you all stay sane.

People need to just tell the damn truth and stop fibbing or stretching or fabricating or BSing or whatever word(s) you wanna use.

I am getting hints of Jorelys Rivera here ... a first time sex offender.
Sadly a relative.
Moo

I could see the uncles story being true but then that leaves the question why does mom tell a different one unless she was trying to protect him? Also could see something happening that morning and uncle telling a different version to protect someone else. Either way the stories dont chive and someone isnt telling the truth. I hope some information comes from LE or court tomorrow to clear some of this up.

Once Willow was found, LE made the arrest within twelve hours, apparently, so either they got the "story" during that time in between or already knew who the suspect was and were just waiting until she was found.

I have to say, it is something of a relief that she was not left somewhere much further away or in a body of water, or buried, where she might never be found. I have my doubts as to whether any confessions would have been forthcoming if she hadn't been located. At least those who are truly innocent and loved Willow won't have the agony of months or years of a missing child.

JMO

I do believe this was totally accidental. I know most of you think I'm a nutjob already, but I don't think this was purposeful. ...and a stick going through the soft portion of a child's neck from a fall could definitely travel through to their brain. I'm definitely going to be sick.

I could see the uncles story being true but then that leaves the question why does mom tell a different one unless she was trying to protect him? Also could see something happening that morning and uncle telling a different version to protect someone else. Either way the stories dont chive and someone isnt telling the truth. I hope some information comes from LE or court tomorrow to clear some of this up.

IMO LE has something on him.

A stick of a good size entering the neck, in an area under the jaw could pass back to the spine or if an upward track, the stick could enter the brainstem.

I thought they said head...... not neck. Am I mistaken?

ask the players in ayla reynolds, or lil elaina, or isabel ceilis, or baby lisa, or levon...i could go on which is so wrong :banghead:

Yes. With a child motivation can be thin.

I do believe this was totally accidental. I know most of you think I'm a nutjob already, but I don't think this was purposeful. ...and a stick going through the soft portion of a child's neck from a fall could definitely travel through to their brain. I'm definitely going to be sick.

no one thinks you are nutjob, i for one think you care, an awful lot.... that is what is needed here

but, how was there no blood in that scenario? no dna, no nothing that the dogs hit on>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez