Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was anything directly involved with the murder, covering up the body, or directly helping to get rid of evidence at all. I think it has everything to do with ommissions of information and things that might have paved a trail to KC. I don't think they shared what they discovered along the way. I doubt it rises to the level of obstruction, but maybe it can if it is played properly. I think the whole notion of immunity is more about just being free to share what they know on the stand without fear of consequences.

They have the Jackie Peterson mentality:
Deny deny deny!

jmho of course.

I totally agree, except I think LE may have more than we know about (phone wire taps etc) and LE may know a lot more than they have shared with us. I also think there is a chance George was involved in helping Casey cover up before the 911 call...the inconsistent stories re the gas cans, the gardening in the back yard, failing to call LE when he recognized the smell, not really asking Casey probative questions at the jail etc.

I too felt that the "for the first time" comment about the smell in the car was an odd thing to say. I'm not even sure if he said it in an odd way as well or if it just sounded weird because who would say that?

As far as the family not knowing why they would need immunity, I can't help but wonder if this is something that Baez and KC have convinced them to do and get out there in the media. Remember Guys! The Nanny did it! No one in the family would need immunity if the Nanny did it!

But, just to play devils advocate, has anyone considered this yet? I have no proof of this and it is just something I have been thinking about for a while. Total 100% speculation...I might not even go that far. Just a thought. Perhaps Lee has committed a crime that DNA or fingerprints might be present for in the past, that has nothing at all to do with Caylee. Perhaps he knew that since he had never been caught, any run through any database would not get him caught because he has kept his nose clean since. Perhaps he didn't want to give up DNA or fingerprints because he didn't want them to have them for another reason. No one said that the charges they were looking into were in relation to this case. And it could be as simple as the computer blue screen of death, but it could be that he broke into someone's house as a teenager, or any number of things. I'm just dying to find out what the truth is in all of this and I fear it will never happen. That we'll never really know and be sure Caylee and everyone involved got true justice.

According to the linked article, BC says Lee isn't seeking immunity:

"Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it."

The bolded part is quite funny..."the family isn't sure" why he would need it. I really don't think he should be speaking on Lee's behalf. The way it read to me was that they had also spoken to Luca, or were they referring to BC when they referred to "Lee's attorney" said he was away on business etc?

Would his business not allow him to get home for the weekend to his distressed parents? I wouldn't be surprised if he has absconded quite frankly.

Well I find the whole statement from BC to be bizarre.

He says LA isn't asking for immunity b/c he doesn't know why he would need it.

But he has previously stated that C&G will not speak to LE without immunity - not that they've done anything wrong, but that a good lawyer would never allow it. Blame it on him.

So let me ask you this: does LA have a crappy lawyer? Or is BC blowing smoke up our skirt when he says that C&G have done nothing wrong?

Why is BC speaking for LA if LA has a lawyer? If BC is speaking as LA's lawyer, then why isn't he "protecting" Lee like he is C&G and demanding immunity?

And have you EVER heard of a case where the family of a murder victim demands immunity before cooperating with LE? It is revolting!

I have sooooooo many questions and the reporters aren't asking them. The callers aren't asking them. The panel isn't asking them. If I hear one more discussion about Caylee's father or a sketch of the babysitter I am going to do something extreme. I might even turn off the TV!!!

Don't make me stop this car.:crazy:

But, just to play devils advocate, has anyone considered this yet? I have no proof of this and it is just something I have been thinking about for a while. Total 100% speculation...I might not even go that far. Just a thought. Perhaps Lee has committed a crime that DNA or fingerprints might be present for in the past, that has nothing at all to do with Caylee. Perhaps he knew that since he had never been caught, any run through any database would not get him caught because he has kept his nose clean since. Perhaps he didn't want to give up DNA or fingerprints because he didn't want them to have them for another reason. No one said that the charges they were looking into were in relation to this case. And it could be as simple as the computer blue screen of death, but it could be that he broke into someone's house as a teenager, or any number of things. I'm just dying to find out what the truth is in all of this and I fear it will never happen. That we'll never really know and be sure Caylee and everyone involved got true justice.

Previous criminal activity is a real good possibility. Let's see who went/goes to question him. If it's Yuri, we'll know its not some old B&E.

I only saw RK's once, and I am sure he only said a very few words during the show (Today or GMA, can't recall.)

Kronk's attorney is David Evans. I think he only appeared once for the public statement on Dec. 19.

Here is the video of that statement by Kronk and Evans.

Sorry for the OT post.

The bolded part is quite funny..."the family isn't sure" why he would need it. I really don't think he should be speaking on Lee's behalf. The way it read to me was that they had also spoken to Luca, or were they referring to BC when they referred to "Lee's attorney" said he was away on business etc?

Would his business not allow him to get home for the weekend to his distressed parents? I wouldn't be surprised if he has absconded quite frankly.
I've been asking if anyone has actually seen LA in the past couple of weeks. He supposedly was at the hospital on Friday - but we have never really heard confirmation of that.

Rather than him "absconded" - I wonder if he's been in custody - not arrested or charged because that would have hit the police blotter and we certainly would have known that immediately - no, more like being held. Just MHO and wondering if any of the press or neighbors or anyone has actually, physically seen him around. Saying he was off "on business" for the week is an easy out.

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Also, lets remember that Conway has stated that he will not let the Anthonys talk to LE without immunity, so:
If this statement from Conway, GA/CA attorney is accurate, then:

Does this mean that George and Cindy are asking for immunity from prosecution because George and Cindy are sure why they do need it?

Does anyone else remember Lee asking Casey "Was this like last time?"

I have searched everywhere I know and cannot find it in any of the jail videos or phone calls, but I know I have seen other posters raise the question as well.

If anyone else remembers this or knows where I can find a link, I would greatly appreciate knowing. It has been driving me crazy trying to find it.

I did like Hoover's, as well, now that you guys mention it. I only saw RK's once, and I am sure he only said a very few words during the show (Today or GMA, can't recall.)

Either way, you are both correct. I don't think Luka will fair so well when asked for statements by the media tomorrow.

"No comment. Wait, did I say no comment? I take that back, I meant to say I will comment. Wait, I take that back. No comment."

But he has previously stated that C&G will not speak to LE without immunity - not that they've done anything wrong, but that a good lawyer would never allow it. Blame it on him.

So let me ask you this: does LA have a crappy lawyer? Or is BC blowing smoke up our skirt when he says that C&G have done nothing wrong?

Why is BC speaking for LA if LA has a lawyer? If BC is speaking as LA's lawyer, then why isn't he "protecting" Lee like he is C&G and demanding immunity?

And have you EVER heard of a case where the family of a murder victim demands immunity before cooperating with LE? It is revolting!

I have sooooooo many questions and the reporters aren't asking them. The callers aren't asking them. The panel isn't asking them. If I hear one more discussion about Caylee's father or a sketch of the babysitter I am going to do something extreme. I might even turn off the TV!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

ITA!

Excellent post!

I've been asking if anyone has actually seen LA in the past couple of weeks. He supposedly was at the hospital on Friday - but we have never really heard confirmation of that.

Rather than him "absconded" - I wonder if he's been in custody - not arrested or charged because that would have hit the police blotter and we certainly would have known that immediately - no, more like being held. Just MHO and wondering if any of the press or neighbors or anyone has actually, physically seen him around. Saying he was off "on business" for the week is an easy out.

I think BC denied Lee had been there in his Saturday front lawn press conference. Said he was in Tampa on business. IIRC

I am really starting to think he absconded...nothing in this case would surprise me at all!! I would think the fact that the DNA tests done were made public this week may have wanted to make him disappear??? Now my imagination is going wild...maybe that's why George was out of Orlando...to help him? LOL. Honestly, nothing in this case would surprise me.

I agree. They one thing I want questioned or answered is this carp about Lee's DNA being compared to Caylee's. Will somebody PLEASE ask that question and will someone please answer so we can put this speculation (either way) to bed!!!

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Also, lets remember that Conway has stated that he will not let the Anthonys talk to LE without immunity, so:
If this statement from Conway, GA/CA attorney is accurate, then:

Does this mean that George and Cindy are asking for immunity from prosecution because George and Cindy are sure why they do need it?

For once, he made some sense! LOL. Great way of putting it, and so true.

I think BC denied Lee had been there in his Saturday front lawn press conference. Said he was in Tampa on business. IIRC

I am really starting to think he absconded...nothing in this case would surprise me at all!! I would think the fact that the DNA tests done were made public this week may have wanted to make him disappear??? Now my imagination is going wild...maybe that's why George was out of Orlando...to help him? LOL. Honestly, nothing in this case would surprise me.
Nah - no way could LA skip town. The FBI is seriously involved - they have eyes everywhere and no way could he have "disappeared". oooo - maybe he was trying to leave maybe even the country and LE and FBI got him at the airport is decided to "hold" him. IDK - I just think its very strange that we have not physically SEEN him since BEFORE Caylee was found. Where is he?

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the duct tape. I watched a show this morning about retrieving finger prints from the sticky side. They actually have to freeze it. I wonder if they had gotten something back from that. Maybe a finger print or two.

They would have to have a print or two.
Duct tape is like the Force in Star Wars, Lee, it has a light side. It has a dark side. And it binds the universe (and this case) together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro