Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was anything directly involved with the murder, covering up the body, or directly helping to get rid of evidence at all. I think it has everything to do with ommissions of information and things that might have paved a trail to KC. I don't think they shared what they discovered along the way. I doubt it rises to the level of obstruction, but maybe it can if it is played properly. I think the whole notion of immunity is more about just being free to share what they know on the stand without fear of consequences.

They have the Jackie Peterson mentality:
Deny deny deny!

jmho of course.
Hey, something we actually agree on in this case! High-5!

Could this be from when they were discussing where she lost her balckjack and Universal?
I hate not being able to reconcile a memory with its source in my head. Drives me squirrely!!

I'm just not sure! I remember it being discussed here, but OMG..so much has been discussed! ...My memory wasn't good before this case...NOW, I feel like my itsy bitsy brain is going to explode. :eek:

Does anyone else remember Lee asking Casey "Was this like last time?"

I have searched everywhere I know and cannot find it in any of the jail videos or phone calls, but I know I have seen other posters raise the question as well.

If anyone else remembers this or knows where I can find a link, I would greatly appreciate knowing. It has been driving me crazy trying to find it.
Yes. I assumed he was talking about the fight. I'm not sure but it was said around the time of everything going down...it could have been when George called him to ask him to swing by the house the night of the 15th. IOW, it could be in early docs.

FWIW, and I'm not certain which news video it was in, but in (from the daily updates thread on the 23rd,) it did show Lee's Mustang in front of the house, with the red p/u (DC's?) parked behind it, and the reporter did say that Lee's car had been there all day as he was away.

Why wouldn't he drive his own car? How far is Tampa from Orlando?

This might be an unpopular view, but I don't think even Lee is stupid enough to try to flee. I do believe he has been lying lower than a sewer pipe and probably grateful that his job takes him out of town as much as it does, but I don't personally believe he is attempting to abscond nor do I believe he is already being held. If he were being held now, the investigators would already be asking tough questions.
I didn't either. He couldn't run to the bathroom without LE knowing it. I was just running with the other poster's suggestion that maybe his DNA and/or prints were run through the database and all - and LA would have known that was going to happen. Nope, no way he'd run. And his being out of town for work - ok - I'll go that too - but he does have to come home - either on the weekends or during the week. During the week the media are like little worker bees - all over but yet we have seen no picture, no fleeting glimpse. On the weekends? Don't know - that's all I'm asking has anyone physically seen him since Jan. 1?

I don't think so.

And that's what I find odd about BC pleading for privacy. It seems to me the media only bother with the family anymore when he holds pressers on their lawn. No one in the press appears to be monitoring their comings or goings at all.
I think they have been very respectful of the family since Caylee was identified and that was over a month ago.

Tater, I've been wondering if that's Mallory's car. Remember back in the jailhouse phone calls about Cindy's 'cameos'? KC tells Cindy that she knows that Lee is there because she saw 'Mallory's car' in front of the house on the news. Just another thing that's always made me go hmmm.

Great thought and good memory PMind, but the Mustang is Lee's for sure, and I am about 99% positive the p/u is DC's.

We might be able to figure out what type of car Mallory drives if we go back to look at the video on LE at the house to serve the first search warrant after Caylee's remains we found and Mallory was at the A house feeding the dogs.

I think they all made a big mistake in underestimating the intelligence of the investigators, or elevating their own intelligence.

Yep. I think the apple didn't fall far from the tree. It didnt' work for Casey, but they thought they'd give it a try anyhow.

My guess is that if LE tries to question LA he just won't answer any questions. He wouldn't give a lie detector test or dna willingly so why would he answer questions by LE? They can't make him answer so my guess is he won't answer. Whether they arrest him is another matter.

O/T - not sure if anyone is watching GR, but he just stated that JB should definitely plea this case out, kim and another panelist definitely agreed, but w/ the evidence LE will probably not offer them anything!!!

Wow. What's up with GR? :waitasec: Him and JB having a falling out? JB not producing his client for a GR EXCLUSIVE fast enough?

Wouldn't it be almost worth it to SA to make an offer to have KC take a plea and confess what happened to Caylee? Save a long and expensive trial, avoid appeals and a lifetime of KC proclaiming her innocence? And if she takes a plea, she'd have to stand up in court and admit what she did too.

Yes, I know KC is a LIAR, but the LE have enough evidence and information to know pretty much if she is tellling mostly the truth and the SA can stipulate if LE determines she is lying during her elocution that the deal is off the table.

You're not imagining things. It was in a jail-house video. I am thinking it was the day LA saw KC twice, Not sure. Will look for link for you if no one else has it at hand.
See...I thought it was a convo he had with George! LOL

ETA: ok, went to look...did a google...and lo and behold I found ME! In my post I said I thought the convo was between Lee and Cindy. Now I know I've lost my ever lovin mind!! Someone said (found during the search) that they had listened to the jail video and didn't hear the question. I'm determined to find the doc, but not tonight.

Yea - you sparked my memory - it was in the cryptic jail visit video - talking about Universal and KC said she had been there and that's maybe where she "lost" it and LA said something about WHY she had been there and he said something to the effect "you weren't there for work - but not for fun either". I also thought that was a strange thing to say.

Swag, you have a great memory! Yup, yup, yup. I think it was in that same conversation. I think he said closely on the heels of bloded above.

My guess is that if LE tries to question LA he just won't answer any questions. He wouldn't give a lie detector test or dna willingly so why would he answer questions by LE? They can't make him answer so my guess is he won't answer. Whether they arrest him is another matter.
IF they arrest him - THEN can they question him? You always hear about LE "bringing someone in for questioning" but he's lawyered up so...... IDK I don't think they can seriously question him either way now - not without his attorney present. And speaking of his attorney, we haven't seen him since his "I did see the video, no, wait, I take that back, I didn't see the video, no, wait, I take that back, I did see A video but, no, wait...."

Just couldn't resist the reference to a squirrel, could you!?:crazy:

No. I think that is one of the neatest things about Casey's story. How 2 dead squirrels could climb up into the car just boggles my mind. I bow to their miracles!
k034.gif
k034.gif

Great thought and good memory PMind, but the Mustang is Lee's for sure, and I am about 99% positive the p/u is DC's.

We might be able to figure out what type of car Mallory drives if we go back to look at the video on LE at the house to serve the first search warrant after Caylee's remains we found and Mallory was at the A house feeding the dogs.

Could probably check property taxes too if Mallory's car is in her name.

I wonder how long Lee and KC talked before Cindy "overheard" them talking about "the kidnapping"?

Why wouldn't he drive his own car? How far is Tampa from Orlando?

Leased cars are pretty common perks in many companies and would make sense if Lee is still doing the same type of work. Your employer carries the cost of maintenance, mileage, etc (and writes most of it off.) And you don't exactly show up at a client's to take them for a business lunch in a quasi-muscle car. Mid-size sedan is the norm.

Alternately, he may have taken a plane hop between the two cities and used a renal car. Very, very common for business travelers. (I used to do a 7:00 .am. flight to Montreal out and a 7:00 pm return to TO several times a week. It's not a big deal or odd.)

No idea on distance between Tampa & Orlando.

According to the linked article, BC says Lee isn't seeking immunity:

"Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it."
Should BC really be speaking about LA...he's not his client

Swag, you have a great memory! Yup, yup, yup. I think it was in that same conversation. I think he said closely on the heels of bloded above.
YEP - and now you got the old neurons really firing.....following along with that conversation LA said "you weren't there for work, but not for fun either" - KC replied with something about being there to meet a mutual friend or friends. Now I always thought that meant she WASN'T there ALONE. I mean if you go somewhere alone you are going to meet A friend - BUT if you are going WITH someone then you are going to meet a MUTUAL friend - get my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro