Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the origin of the laundry bag. I suspect KC was drugging Caylee and leaving her at Lee's while he was at work.

Did he ever timeline his whereabouts for the 31 days prior to Caylee being reports missing?

Friday on NG I had noticed on one of the many video's of GA & CA at their home. I noticed GA putting a garbage back at the end of his drive way. I also noticed it also had a yellow tie. But back to LA. I bet there was something at the crime scene that might connect LA to the new tough questioning of the family members. I have always felt from the beginning CA, and LA were covering up, with holding evidence, or destroyed some.

Yes there was. But I think it's an "after the fact" accomplice like somebody helping her cover up the murder. MOO

This is where I think LA is involved. But I also bet that CA could be next. Something about that woman I just do not like. I feel for GA.

I think the immunity might have to do with when Luka basically said that he saw the PI video before - the major reason why Luka would have seen it, IMO, is if someone gave LA/Luka a heads up that it's going to be released to the press - and Luka wanted to see/HEAR what was on the tape to see if viewers could hear who DC was on the phone with.

If DC says something audible, like, "Lee, its not here, are you sure this is right?" Luka would want to run FAST to the SA to get immunity before they find out about it

That's ONE!! Remember Kathi B. said that she had heard the audio when she was shown the tape BUT she was NOT ALLOWED to air the audio!!!! hhhmmmmm.....

I have no clue, there has been no memorial that I know of

I think - maybe - there still might be a weekly type thing at the church - whether the A's approve of or attend. Maybe what the vigils were turned in to - by the minister of the church for the whole congregation to be able to heal. IMO - IDK

Did he ever timeline his whereabouts for the 31 days prior to Caylee being reports missing?

And this could be TWO!! Now THAT IS something that I would definitely like to see. We have been able to track almost EVERY PLAYER in this day by day with the text messages, calls, interviews, etc. - but can we say, or do, the same thing for LA? Nope - not at all - not even close. Why is that?

I'm curious about the origin of the laundry bag. I suspect KC was drugging Caylee and leaving her at Lee's while he was at work.
But how would LE know that was his laundry bag, even if it was? I don't remember any searches being done of where he was living, and now he's back with his parents. I don't see GA telling LE anything since his hospitalization, or LE stating something as a fact ("he knows what he's done") unless they had proof. So it has to be something related to where Caylee was found, or maybe phone records showing he was talking with the PIs when they were searching the area. MOO

Defense can't even seem to get their experts in to do the second "autopsy."
I want the phone records from Ginette cell phone psychic! Where are they??

I would have thought that if they could produce phone records backing up their claim, she would have been back and flashing them everywhere. I still think there is more to come with this. I think LE were going to wait til after the funeral, but they have grown impatient, which is understandable. The entire family are refusing to co-operate unless granted immunity....that's got to be tough on LE. They've probably never had a murder victim's entire family refuse to co-operate before.

I just can't imagine a young man, with his whole life ahead of him, risking it all for his sister. I mean, siblings are wonderful but are you really going to (potentially) throw your life away for a sibling? I don't get it. I have really thought all along he had nothing to do with any of it but I just dont know.

I'm not going to the Big House for anyone! :eek:

LA attorney had quoted a couple days after the remains were found, and GA & CA were requesting immunity deals that they were expecting possible pending charges against LA. I bet you there is something that might have connected LA to the crime scene. Could explain obstruction charges against him.

"That includes asking questions about what Lee Anthony knew about Caylee's disappearance and when he knew that information ..."

Can't say I'm surprised or shocked.

:wave: DT

Now, THAT statement in the article really stood out to me.

Like they know he knows something and wants to know when he found out about it.

Anyone know what this is about??

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

From the same article that talks about Lee: http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

I think they meant the memorial by the remains site? That is how I interpreted it when I read it.

A laundry bag from Lee's? Travels a lot for work, perhaps he uses a laundry drop-off service or takes it home to Mom between trips.

Now there's a new thunk.

I don't think it was anything directly involved with the murder, covering up the body, or directly helping to get rid of evidence at all. I think it has everything to do with ommissions of information and things that might have paved a trail to KC. I don't think they shared what they discovered along the way. I doubt it rises to the level of obstruction, but maybe it can if it is played properly. I think the whole notion of immunity is more about just being free to share what they know on the stand without fear of consequences.

They have the Jackie Peterson mentality:
Deny deny deny!

jmho of course.

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the duct tape. I watched a show this morning about retrieving finger prints from the sticky side. They actually have to freeze it. I wonder if they had gotten something back from that. Maybe a finger print or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro