Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following on here off and on and came back tonight to see what the arrest conversation was. I'm so happy if these families are going to get some closure in near future. This case has haunted me like no other for some reason. And as twisted as this case has been, I'm sure the final chapter will hold some unexpected turn. But just for my thoughts I agree with those believing LE had little to go on and that the release of new sketch and press conf was just a fishing expedition hoping to get someone to react and give themselves away. It does seem like they just recently came up with new evidence and it seems so coincidental that KK went to court. I think possibly he snitched. Also, the way the ISP worded it sounds like there is likely more than 1 perp. Please overlook if this had already been mentioned, but since RA appears to have no prior record maybe they seized car to try to obtain some DNA, fingerprints, hair samples etc of his, (since there has never been anything said about girls being transported in a vehicle) and results just came back? Such an intriguing case.
Great first post! Welcome to Websluths :)

They were killed in the same spot they were found.

The killer just moved (adjusted) the bodies in order to stage them.
Exactly what I think too. (Sorry I don' know how better to word the next part) The Killer didn't leave them lay as the fell. He Moved them into the position that he posed them in. I never felt "moved" meant a great distance. More like a few feet at best

I wonder if RA confessed to his wife ? Could she have found some evidence that was hidden at their home and confronted him with it and he them had no choice buy to confess ?
I think she most likely found something...if he confessed to her it would most likely not be enough for an arrest, and might not even be enough for a warrant because spousal privilege could be argued.

I think she most likely found something...if he confessed to her it would most likely not be enough for an arrest, and might not even be enough for a warrant because spousal privilege could be argued.
Its all just speculation on my part, maybe she found something incriminating and whent to the police without his knowledge?

High-average plus, he is a planner. It adds functionality. He is emotional, likely, but I wonder if he is into things like “preparedness”, etc.

He could be in the superior range, but less likely; in this case, I wonder what dragged him back in life, and when it happened.

I paid attention to the fact that the waiter in his favorite pub said he did not talk much. One might wonder if outside of his pharmacy partition and with a person whom he didn’t know well (meaning, the guy was not used to his voice, could pay attention to it), he was very careful not to say too much and not to resemble BG.
I wonder why he continued wearing a mustache & goatee. Truly hiding in plain sight IMHO. I'll never look at any CVS employee the same way again. Especially knowing they are employers of felons & others with criminal records. Learning a lot in this thread!

I wonder why he continued wearing a mustache & goatee. Truly hiding in plain sight IMHO. I'll never look at any CVS employee the same way again. Especially knowing they are employers of felons & others with criminal records. Learning a lot in this thread!
I do not believe he had a criminal record when hired by CVS. They fingerprint and do a criminal background check on people obtaining a pharmacy tech license (IN professional professional licencing board) Criminal Background Check Instructions

Last edited:
Sadly, the girls were too inexperienced to understand they were being Catfished, as most adults would have known immediately. These creeps can't talk to actual women so they prey on teens.
Adults get catfished all the time, too. You don't have to be young, lack life experience or be lower in intelligence. You just have to be vulnerable to fantasy/persuasion.

But yes, young teen girls are especially vulnerable. It's a scary thing for a parent. I really admire the mom who posted in this thread that she checked her girls' social media EVERY DAY while they were young.

It's tough to have to fight deceiving strangers all the time. It's exhausting, too.

I do not believe he had a criminal record when hired by CVS. They fingerprint and background check employees when they give a pharmacy tech license in most states and I am sure IN is no different.
Agreed. My point is that hiring people with serious criminal records puts customers in a vulnerable place potentially. Something I will keep in mind if shopping there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14