Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no time to go through everything here since monday, but. Well. I really dont feel either of the sketches are of Richard Allen. The first one ("older guy").. maybe with enough imagination, but I just cant see it. Been lookin at them since friday and just.. no.

I know sketches are rarely very accurate but usually they have at least some most distinct features correct. With these I see none.

Even with the bridge guy I feel like its a long shot, but then again its a very pixelated video.

And thats not to say I feel like they have a wrong guy, absolutely not. This is just something thats been buggin me really bad.. or rather, one of those things.

Ever since the news of an arrest broke I've been here and everywhere reading, I read the KK 194 page interview, listened some to Murder Sheet, watched some Gray videos, and for all of my searching, I cannot figure out the KK red jeep connection nor mentions of a gas station. It's driving me insane!

I agree with your item #4 100%. I feel like he would not meet with anyone he catfished because he would be rejected immediately based on not looking like the AS profile at all, so yes, however he was able to find like-minded people, I believe he sold access to content and information to those people seeking it.

In the interview or one of the news stories, I believe I read that he would use one platform to meet the victims and then tell them to switch to another like Snapchat - like he could have had the purchaser make, for example: AS-01 etc., and tell the victim to message him there instead, which would be a good way to deliver the content and the victim to whomever paid him for it. Effectively he would be a middleman with the benefit of getting paid for content he could also view and keep for himself.
Senate Enrolled Act 322, passed in the 2017 session, requires all individuals arrested for a felony to submit a DNA sample via cheek swab along with fingerprints, photographs and other data during the booking process.

So hypothetically a man in Indiana accused of stealing from his neighbor could have been swabbed for dna? As long as the the theft met the requirements for a felony theft?
There has been no confirmation about RA stealing from a neighbor.

I guess I don't understand why they'd edit his voice up an octave in the recording. Wouldn't they want it to be as accurate as possible?

I noticed that too. And it took quite a while to set this up in Odyssey. I’m wondering if the clerk’s office is being bombarded with calls about this case from around the world and the clerks simply can’t keep up and enter the data properly.
I noticed as well and wondered about that too.

A jury trial in the matter is currently scheduled to last five days. It’s scheduled to begin on March 20, 2023, and to conclude on March 24, 2023. It’s rare that a trial date scheduled this early in a proceeding would, indeed, occur on time, but it does happen from time to time. Much will depend on whether Allen waives his right to a speedy trial or enforces that constitutional right.

Under Indiana Criminal Procedure Rule 4, defendants can file a motion for an “early trial.” If such a motion is filed, trial must be held within 70 days of the date of the request. That same rule also contemplates that a criminal trial be held within six months of an arrest — though defendants can request delays, usually so their attorneys can examine evidence and mount a defense.

more info in here about Indiana law if interested

I think we will all be shocked when all the details of these horrific murders are released. I feel like they will be so much worse than any of us expected. The part where they said their bodies were staged makes me think this evil killer took many photos after death, and possibly some while they were still alive and terrified I try not think about what else could have happened to these beautiful girls because it’s too devastating to imagine. If Delphi has the death penalty and he is 1000% the murderer then I hope he gets sentenced to death. It’s just a shame it takes many years and cases like this it should be shortened.
I agree with this statement. The thought I can't get out of MY head is that they were taken somewhere, brought back, then murdered <modsnip: no link to support information>. I mean, honestly, no one saw or heard them that afternoon? <modsnip> Since the last photo was on the bridge, don't you think searchers would have check all around that area? I really hope I am so wrong about this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with this statement. The thought I can't get out of MY head is that they were taken somewhere, brought back, then murdered <modsnip>. I mean, honestly, no one saw or heard them that afternoon? <modsnip> Since the last photo was on the bridge, don't you think searchers would have check all around that area? I really hope I am so wrong about this though.
This would likely require 2 (or more) perpetrators, but I've suspected for quite a while that 2 or 3 perps were involved.

Agreed. But, if he intended to commit kidnapping or molestation, it seems to me he’d also have to intend to kill them in order to get away with it. Maybe he thought they’d be silent about kidnapping and/or molestation? But I wouldn’t think so. I can’t understand how the intent to kill wasn’t also there with those 2 charges.

If he wanted to traffick them, however, he would NOT have the intent to kill. Then this statute section would absolutely apply because death resulted from the commission of another felony, and the (1) section, knowing and intentional murder, would not.

I’m trying to figure out the thinking behind section 2 murder and not section 1, but as stated earlier, maybe the prosecutor wanted to go with the safest section for now since section 2 doesn’t require intent. It could be as simple as that, and I’m overthinking it. Which happens frequently.

All my opinion and speculation.

Felony murder charges are useful when multiple people have participated in a crime that resulted in death.

EG there’s no reqt to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that perp 1 was holding the murder weapon & not perp 2. Everyone who participated in the crime is responsible for the death they caused.

The fact this guy allegedly committed these heinous crimes and went back to living life as normal, IMO shows he will not plead guilty.

Many of us speculated that a SK committed these crimes but now I’m not so sure.

Maybe the amount of publicity this case had continued to get, gave this guy his thrills and he did not need to re-offend.

I hate to imagine what his photo collection looks like. If he has committed other crimes, these may also be recorded somewhere.

Could it possibly be that he has no bond, but bail is set at $20m? (So he/his family couldn’t go to a bail-bondsman but could put up $20m cash)? From my understanding bail =/= bond.

The easiest example of felony murder to include others that did not commit murder. Is one guy drives his friend to rob a store. The driver stays in the car while his friend goes in the store the clerk fights back and the friend shoots him. The driver and the friend will both be charged with felony murder. The driver can claim he didn't know his friend was going to kill someone. That does not matter because the driver took part in a crime that caused a death. Imo

Wasn't it unclear if he actually said "Guys, down the hill" or if it was edited together to say that? (Obviously he did say both "guys" and "down the hill" but not necessarily all at once?)

There is an interview with Abby's mom on YouTube that was approved here as a source (Justin Hebert is the interviewer) and in that interview, she said that the families were allowed to hear more of the audio than the public was. She said that "guys" and "down the hill" was separated by "seconds of pause" and that in between "guys" and "down the hill" one girl made an utterance that was "a teenage thing, like huh or hmmm." Due to this interview by a family member, I do not believe that the two phrases were edited together. I guess it's possible that LE edited it before letting the families hear it, but the stated purpose of allowing them to hear the rest of it was to determine if there was anything the families could detect in their words or demeanor that would lead to the impression that the girls knew the man on the bridge. So editing it would seem to defeat that investigative purpose. I do think, just my opinion, that the girl's voice was edited out in the version released publicly so that the public would not fixate on whatever utterance she made.

Link to the interview, previously approved in these threads:

Had no time to go through everything here since monday, but. Well. I really dont feel either of the sketches are of Richard Allen. The first one ("older guy").. maybe with enough imagination, but I just cant see it. Been lookin at them since friday and just.. no.

I know sketches are rarely very accurate but usually they have at least some most distinct features correct. With these I see none.

Even with the bridge guy I feel like its a long shot, but then again its a very pixelated video.

And thats not to say I feel like they have a wrong guy, absolutely not. This is just something thats been buggin me really bad.. or rather, one of those things.
I personally suspect that there was more than one person involved <modsnip> and perhaps only one of the girls was the main target, while the other was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I believe RA is Bridge Guy. Regardless of pixelization or skewing of the photo/video images of him, there are two elements I’d been looking for in any potential suspect: eyes that are VERY close together and a round jawline (like chubby cheeks but lower around the jawline). When I saw the first pics of him I thought, that’s him. I care more about those two elements than height and weight, which can change and be distorted.
Now I’ll also admit I had another favorite personal POI that matched that too, and now I am sorry about that.

Felony murder charges are useful when multiple people have participated in a crime that resulted in death.

EG there’s no reqt to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that perp 1 was holding the murder weapon & not perp 2. Everyone who participated in the crime is responsible for the death they caused.
This is the basis for the charges in the Rhoden murder trials. The mom helped plan and wasn't present for the murders. She got 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz