Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The easiest example of felony murder to include others that did not commit murder. Is one guy drives his friend to rob a store. The driver stays in the car while his friend goes in the store the clerk fights back and the friend shoots him. The driver and the friend will both be charged with felony murder. The driver can claim he didn't know his friend was going to kill someone. That does not matter because the driver took part in a crime that caused a death. Imo
KAK trying to cover himself by saying that he was going to meet Libby but didn't is cover for him setting up Libby to go to the bridge knowing she would meet up with RA. Now has no cover and he will also be charged with felony murder for setting up the meet. Imo

I can't begin to imagine.

It was said RA stood on the driveway part of the time during the search and then sat in his wife's van. Can you even begin to imagine the emotions in that vehicle? Wow
I'm wondering the same
He worked at CVS then. He developed funeral pictures for the families
That was truly sickening

Also there is murder then there is felony murder with aggravating circumstances. Which is a murder that happened while committing a felony such as rape, child abuse, monetary gain, robbery etc. Those aggravating factors bump the murder up to a penalty of LWOP or Death. Imo

I would not be surprised at all to see more charges down the road. Like Carter said, nothing is off the table.

The fact that they laid the murder charges right away tells me they are 100% confident they've got their guy.

If they knew he was involved but not exactly how, there would be some lesser charges while they got their ducks in a row.

Damn right there will be more charges, but the first ones are the important ones that set the tone.

Had no time to go through everything here since monday, but. Well. I really dont feel either of the sketches are of Richard Allen. The first one ("older guy").. maybe with enough imagination, but I just cant see it. Been lookin at them since friday and just.. no.

I know sketches are rarely very accurate but usually they have at least some most distinct features correct. With these I see none.

Even with the bridge guy I feel like its a long shot, but then again its a very pixelated video.

And thats not to say I feel like they have a wrong guy, absolutely not. This is just something thats been buggin me really bad.. or rather, one of those things.
I’m not worried about RA not looking like the sketches. It’s clear the sketches depict two very different people, neither of which (in my opinion) was BG. I think if any of the witnesses had seen BG aka RA then his extremely short stature would have been noted by all of them.

KAK trying to cover himself by saying that he was going to meet Libby but didn't is cover for him setting up Libby to go to the bridge knowing she would meet up with RA. Now has no cover and he will also be charged with felony murder for setting up the meet. Imo
Yes!

I personally suspect that there was more than one person involved <modsnip> and perhaps only one of the girls was the main target, while the other was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Didn't they indeed say they believed Libby was targeted? This was something I know I read in some article (FWIW), a while before the whole Anthony Shots stuff was brought to light publicly? I assumed at the time this meant there was a degree of savagery and hostility directed at her vs Abby?

Neither am I worried that RA doesn’t resemble the sketches or any description given. I’m convinced he is BG who we have looked for all these years. It makes my heart skip a beat to look into his eyes and it’s just a picture!

The sketches could be other men who were there that day (so may or may not be involved) or RA could be the person that inspired either sketch. He looks so generic, so “everybody” in IN. It’s spooky, but don’t forget he IS the suspect.

Felony murder charges are useful when multiple people have participated in a crime that resulted in death.

EG there’s no reqt to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that perp 1 was holding the murder weapon & not perp 2. Everyone who participated in the crime is responsible for the death they caused.
But why did they initially charge him with murder and then downgrade? That's troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1