Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of hope it’s true because if so RA is cooked imo

Could it be a mistake on his part? He accidentally did so? He didn't realize at the time he had done so, if that's possible IDK. Or perhaps he wasn't thinking and he made an error and didn't realize he did so at the time? Ya his actions were very strange. Like he's bloody and has mud on him, looks like he got in a fight and a witness sees him. What was he thinking like he could just get away with it? I mean, he even placed himself there its just too bad that the interview was filed away for years. Otherwise I'm sure he would have been caught a long time ago. Look, I don't blame LE for this errror (FBI) I blame the the person who filed it away, although maybe thought it was for a good reason to file it away. However, I am disappointed at that person to perhaps overlook how brutal it was, of course we honestly don't know if the person who filed it away was privvy to what happened to the girls. I for sure thought that there was going to be some type of discretion on the part of the killer, but no, not here, surprisingly! If one thinks about it a little more the killer appears so non chalant and is not thinking normal as we can see here in this case but the killer is more interested in the kill than conseqeunces. Maybe not mindful IDK, but it is really unsettling. In my comments on other cases this really catches my attention. Its like what are you thinking? What is the non chalant behaviour for? To prove something to yourself or others? IDK so weird.
Under the influence of something, maybe? Something he may have ingested; that can cause a person to lose all their inhibitions? Just a thought, not stating an opinion..

So, according to DM, RA was supposed to bring the girls to RL's place so KAK and RL could SA them. In and of itself that doesn't sit right with me, not only because it's depraved, but because it doesn't explain why RA is even involved. Am I supposed to believe that neither KAK nor RL was physically capable of kidnapping the girls themselves, so somehow they talked RA into doing it for them? What is the motivation for RA? Money?

But then, on their way to RL's place, things go bad. The kidnapping gets "botched." So somehow both girls' clothing gets removed, they are both killed, RA decides to take a trophy, and he's so consumed by it all that he leaves behind an odd crime scene and signatures. Oops.

I'm open-minded. I won't necessarily dismiss anything yet. But I don't believe this adds up as it's written. JMO.

How in Gods name would the 3 stooges handle organizing a sex ring by kidnapping the girls? Can you picture it? An elderly man with a serious drinking problem, an obese home bound pedo, an the alcoholic CVS employee.

I think this rumor has been spilled to DM by that awful guy that is selling his book where he asserts that RL is BG. I’ll admit, I enjoy the DM because they get good pictures and often some real info comes from them first. I do however believe the cat hair could in fact be true.
I agree 100% with all of this

That Daily Mail article is interesting for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if bits and pieces of it are close to the mark.

That's how all "good" liars work.. they tell half truths all along that are believable mixed in with lies.

But thanks to great interrogation science as well as forensic science... their lies don't go uncorrected and the truth is eventually known.

That's how all "good" liars work.. they tell half truths all along that are believable mixed in with lies.

But thanks to great interrogation science as well as forensic science... their lies don't go uncorrected and the truth is eventually known.
Are they liars in that article? Don't think we know as of yet.

Parts of the account given by the source in the DM article seem plausible. Others seem unlikely. Would RL really want a crime scene on his property so close to the point of abduction? If he never came into contact with the girls, why would he need an alibi? But I suppose these things are not impossible to explain. None of these men come across as intelligent criminal masterminds.

Overall, most of the account seems like it could be a fiction pulled together by anyone following the case online. The only exception is the suggestion that a mobile phone was taken as a souvenir. That’s out of the blue, isn’t it? The one phone we know the girls had, which caught the BG footage, was recovered at the scene.

But if there was another phone, possibly a burner, that might explain why BG, having taken that one instead, assumed he had covered himself?

Maybe he was friends with KK’ dad. Maybe having kids the same age and living close together in Peru, all moo of course. I posted something similar a few weeks ago but my post got canned
Except "friends with KK's dad" isn't what this "source" said.
Whoever this source is, clearly stated they knew each other, and the "men" met when they both lived in Peru.

Since this source appears to be quite liberal with info, you'd think he/she would have spilled all the beans if it were KK's dad that RA knew, right?

I don't know how many years ago RA lived in Peru but it was at least 16 years ago, which would have made KK, at the oldest, 12 years old. In what scenario would a (then) 34 year old man working retail (so, not a teacher or common profession where kids would be around) know a 12 year old kid?

So now I'm curious, someone here must have the info on when & where RA lived in Peru, yes?

Except "friends with KK's dad" isn't what this "source" said.
Whoever this source is, clearly stated they knew each other, and the "men" met when they both lived in Peru.

Since this source appears to be quite liberal with info, you'd think he/she would have spilled all the beans if it were KK's dad that RA knew, right?

I don't know how many years ago RA lived in Peru but it was at least 16 years ago, which would have made KK, at the oldest, 12 years old. In what scenario would a (then) 34 year old man working retail (so, not a teacher or common profession where kids would be around) know a 12 year old kid?

So now I'm curious, someone here must have the info on when & where RA lived in Peru, yes?
MOO RA lived on Mexico IN. North of Peru. 6 miles north.

I suspect DM's "source" comes from KAK's team. It just has KAK written all over it, IMO. And if he has some kind of connection to the murders, in any way, he's going to want to take the heat off of him. 'Logan and Kline never met the girls.' MS reported that KAK said a cell phone and knife would be in the river, and now this article says a cell phone was taken from the CS... Like everything with KAK, it just doesn't add up. JMO.
my speculation also and I'll bet they paid him for it.

EDIT: Actually the guy that was on court TV pushing his book and say he was going to leak crime scene photos is much more likely that source, but if not him then KaKs team.

Last edited:
Sorry but I don't believe for one second that this was any type of "group" activity. KK was not just sharing regular SAM .. he was viewing and sharing CSAM. And he was not viewing or sharing (to my knowledge) under his given name. He went to great lengths online to make sure that no one knew who he really was .. and I'm sure anyone that he was sharing with were also using fake names.

This is not something that you run in to somebody .. even a friend .. and say "hey, bob .. I like little girls" or "hey, dick .. I want to kill and SA, and stage and film underage girls. Would you like to help me do this?"

They know it is wrong .. and they know they are sick! I don't think they want other people to know that. There is no way to look at another person and say "hmm .. I think they like little girls"

IMO .. if there is any connection at all between RA and KK, it's going to be a distant connection as in RA paid to view the CSAM under an assumed name and KK really has no idea what the guys real name was.

It has always looked like he had an outline of gun in his right pocket when I viewed his DTH pics a while back. Something looks 3 dimensional to me with a dark shadow outlining it underneath.

View attachment 387592

I suppose one could argue that his waistband is close to his jacket pocket but it's a big 'no cigar' for me. Also, if it was in his waistband, and made that outline through his jacket, that's not how you place a gun in your waistband. It's barrel in first with handle up. And who would know that? I know if I was going to do what he did I for darn sure wouldn't tell anyone that I was going to carry my gun, let alone add "in my waistband". It just doesn't sound very plausible IMHO.

So, IF he told someone he was going to carry a gun to do what he did ("in his waistband", no less)... that person would be in cahoots with him for what went down IMO. Whether that's planning, participating, a receiver of things (pics), or sharing access to Libby via A_S's account. And we all know who that would be. KAK, and possibly RL, since for whatever reason, RL felt he had to ask his cousin to lie to LE about being picked up between 2:00-2:30 which was when things first went down, and before the bodies were even found. I mean, who DOES that?!? Even LE thought it indicated culpability or knowledge of a crime (Top of Pg 5).

View attachment 387593
---------------------------
View attachment 387594

RL PCA: https://interactive.wthr.com/pdfs/logan-warrrant.pdf
Also your waist line doesn't run through your nipples lol. If that's the gun you can see (looks like a gun to me) it's not in his waist band. That also seems like a really reckless and silly way to carry a gun i would suspect he must not carry or use his guns very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel