IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the State had x amount of days to respond, here it appears to be 10 days. No fault of the State if that is the case. RA's Defense requested a transfer, he is a defendant in a high profile double murder case. Many factors had to be considered.

You can't just load him on a van and transfer him overnight just because the Defense files an emergency request. If that were the case, every defendant would be wanting a transfer to a place more comfortable/convenient than where they are currently housed.

I personally believe his severe weight loss and mental status is a by product of a guilty conscience and stress over what he is about to face, but that just my opinion.
Plus RA looked overweight for his height, IMO, when he was arrested. He was bound to lose weight in prison and look much slighter due to his naturally smaller stature.

Most of the time police arrest the right person. It is unlikely police arrested the wrong person. Maybe there is a lot more evidence against Richard Allen that has yet to be released that would change my opinion later on, but right now, in my opinion, there needs to be more evidence that proves he is guilty.

Richard Allen might have murdered Abigail Williams and Liberty German. But you still need to prove it.

but right now, in my opinion, there needs to be more evidence that proves he is guilty.
Richard Allen might have murdered Abigail Williams and Liberty German. But you still need to prove it.
I'm eager for a jury of his peers hearing 'more' evidence too, in a court of law; all has yet to be presented. So here we all speculate
freely without proving, of course.

I am sure they have their case against RA microscopically mapped out and all their ducks in a row...my curiosity is more in line with Starry and others who wonder if others are going to be charged with crimes pertaining to L&A ..those who may have facilitated, those who may have groomed, those who may have offered money in exchange for photos or private information about the girls..those who may have attended this crime in any way. mOO

50+ people, spread out from sunrise to 4PM, I could see that happening.

JMO
MOO I know of 13.

3 teens down by FB
1 exterminator
1 land trust guy in flannel shirt
1 lady photographer
2 A couple under the bridge arguing (if this was not BG and the girls)
1 lady witness taking a fast walk to MB then FB and back to Mears
1 Richard Allen
1 Liberty German
1 Abigail Williams
1 Kelsey German - parking in the Mears Lot

50 people but between when and when? And that is a dubious number occurring on a week day.

I'm sure most everyone on the trails contacted LE when they put the word out for everyone to do so.
Right.
The police said they talked to everyone that was on the trail that day except for the guy on the bridge caught in a "trail cam" photo.
The first appeal was for the guy on the bridge to contact them as they believed he had important info.

50+ people, spread out from sunrise to 4PM, I could see that happening.

JMO

MOO I know of 13.

3 teens down by FB
1 exterminator
1 lady photographer
1 Richard Allen
1 Liberty German
1 Abigail Williams

I thought flannel shirt guy was debunked. The YT Bounty Hunter guy created flannel shirt guy.
Yes. Or no?

Was Derrick German walking the trails by 4pm?

The couple under the bridge had to happen bc we have another eye witness stating in the PC that BG was wearing black clothes. Guy under the bridge was dressed in black. Yes, I believe Cheyenne saw the couple under the bridge, too.

Our girls did not go under the bridge to chit chat, did they? They were ordered off the High Bridge and told: "Guys. Down the Hill!"

I thought flannel shirt guy was debunked. The YT Bounty Hunter guy created flannel shirt guy.
Yes. Or no?

The couple under the bridge had to happen bc we have another eye witness stating in the PC that BG was wearing black clothes. Guy under the bridge was dressed in black. Yes, I believe Cheyenne saw the couple under the bridge, too.

Our girls did not go under the bridge to chit chat, did they? They were ordered off the High Bridge and told: "Guys. Down the Hill!"
Thought Derrick spoke to FSG when he got to trail looking for girls and that was why DG did not go to MHB first and instead started looking down Mary Gerard trail.

MOO I know of 13.

3 teens down by FB
1 exterminator
1 lady photographer
1 Richard Allen
1 Liberty German
1 Abigail Williams

good info.

thanks for the listing!

Yes. Or no?

?? he is a well known person ..one of two brothers concerned with the bridge campains
he is in his 70s ..and a he was always on the trails but alegdly saw niether the girls nor bg ..just the couple

?? he is a well known person ..one of two brothers concerned with the bridge campains
he is in his 70s ..and a he was always on the trails but alegdly saw niether the girls nor bg ..just the couple

So, flannel shirt guy made it into the PCA. My apologies for not realizing that was a fact. Thanks for sharing.

So, flannel shirt guy made it into the PCA. My apologies for not realizing that was a fact. Thanks for sharing.

I don’t recall he was mentioned in the PCA as nothing about it that we know of pertained to RA’s arrest. BP mentioned DG asking the man in the flannel shirt if he’d seen the girls upon recounting DG’s actions after arriving to pick up the girls, although that’d be secondhand info as DG has never spoke of anything publicly.

As well, who “the couple” was under the bridge or what they saw or heard is all speculation as LE have never publicly said a thing about it.

Really all we know as factual at this point in time regarding witnesses is what‘s stated in the PCA.

The 13 I listed of are just from the threads here.

Revised:
I know of 9
The 3 girls by Freedom Bridge
Female witness walking the trail
Richard Allen
Liberty German
Abigail Williams
Kelsi German
Derrick German

Needs more corrobaration:
FSG
Lady Photographer
Couple under bridge

Last edited:
Did a couple ever come forward to identify themselves?

Who saw a couple?

Can we rule out BG + one victim as the couple? Not arguing but in control/duress perhaps....

Did a couple ever come forward to identify themselves?

Who saw a couple?

Can we rule out BG + one victim as the couple? Not arguing but in control/duress perhaps....

LE has never asked for this couple to identify themselves to them so if they were indeed sighted, I think it’s safe to assume LE knows of their identity. We’ve went round and round in circles countless times on these threads discussing this mystery “couple” and the fact is there is no right or wrong answer because -similar to many other aspects of this case - we don’t have enough factual information to base speculation upon, including the timing or exact location of the sighting. That’s certainly something LE would’ve wanted to determine given they‘ve indicated they know the girls encountered the male on the bridge at 2:13pm and believe they were killed shortly after. That was about an hour before DG‘s arrival to the parking area. JMO

Last edited:
At this stage of investigation I have no doubts RA is killer and he acted alone.
I'm no longer focusing on the sketches, the shell casing, whether or not RA kept his muddy jacket, and am also eliminating KK from consideration.
My expectations belong to the evidence we don't yet know about, DNA, digital evidence, testimony from family, friends, coworkers. I expect we will learn of some unusual, secret behavior by RA and I think he made mistakes.
MOO

It seemed to take the judge a long time to address an emergency issue. I was pointing out that she didn't respond until the State did. Not saying the State did anything wrong; just that they were apparently the ones who caused the delay in the judge's response.

Regarding the part I put in red: Carroll County LE apparently just loaded him up and sent him to White County very soon after he was arrested; so apparently it can be done. I don't know anything about emergency orders; have you seen cases detailing how the IN courts respond to them?
Yeah I think something may have happen right off the bat to make CC want to move him to somewhere more secure. Maybe however the fascilities were setup there some incarcerated local may have tried something?

Yeah I think something may have happen right off the bat to make CC want to move him to somewhere more secure. Maybe however the fascilities were setup there some incarcerated local may have tried something?
They have that place outside of town and I wonder why they couldn't have taken him there. There is only one road going by there; no one would have even known he was there. They could have called for backup to guard the place if necessary. IMO.

I wonder if White Co jail had any problems during the time he was there. It seems like he could have stayed there until he got an atty. But Judge Diener specifically asked Indiana DOC to take him.

According to the defense atty, Cass would have taken him. I don't understand Judge Gull's decision to leave him in DOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member