IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if he's ever lived near Evansdale, Iowa? I kow it's unlikely but I can't help but think of Lyric & Elizabeth.

I have been wondering about any other crimes he may have committed. It is hard to believe that he may have allegedly woken up on on the 13th of February 2017 and he may have allegedly murdered Abby and Liberty having never committed a violent crime or murder before. It is possible that he may not have committed any murders but usually with killers who commit despicable violent crimes like this there is an escalation from animal cruelty in their teenage years to SA to violent assault & SA and then violent murder. There are killers who do commit violent murders for the first time and they have never committed violent crimes before but these kind of killers are less common.

I’m hopeful that there may be developments in the future In Elizabeth and Lyric’s murder case with law enforcement in Iowa saying recently that advances have been made in forensic testing since 2012 and it is now possible to do tests that were not possible then. Hopefully law enforcement in Iowa will get the breakthrough they badly need in Elizabeth and Lyric’s case. No suggestion has been made that RA may have had any involvement In Elizabeth and Lyric’s murders.

Looks like they 'discovered the old lead from 2017 in September of 2022:

1. That in September 2022, while reviewing the evidence in the investigation into the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, investigators discovered an interview that was done with Richard Allen in 2017 by Indiana Conservation Officer DD.
So legit, all that time, they had nothing. So how do they explain the change of sketch at the PC? Did they think it was KK back then??

Lets keep in mind that he started "losing it" after his wife hung up on him when he started confessing. I suppose that we could assume he thought that she would stand by him OR he was letting her know before the proverbial poo hits the fan.

I have NO DOUBT that this is the person that killed those poor girls.

He says he was there from 1:30 until 3:30.
He claims that he saw 3 young girls while on the trail. Aside from them, he claims to have seen no one?

He says he walked to the bridge to " watch fish from platform one" then proceeded to sit on the bench at the end of the trail before leaving.

A grown woman saw him standing on that very platform and ALSO saw Abby and Libby. They were on their way to the bridge.

HOW did he sit on that bench for an hour and a half and never see Abby and Libby or the phantom Bridge Guy ( that is and was him). How did NO ONE ELSE see him after 2:13 PM?

His car is seen @1:27 PM and seen leaving around 3:57, the same time a woman saw a man walking " muddy and bloody" in the direction of his car.

NO one Saw him on or near the bridge after the 2:13 timing because he was with the girls. Marching them to their deaths. Their brutal, bloodied, stabbing and staged death.

Then with NO coercion he admits to the murders to his mom and wife.

He is responsible.

No doubt.

JMO

The hats, caps, and boots collected from RA's house are intriguing. To say nothing of the blue jacket.

Particularly this hat: DRV127 Sealed paper bag containing one winter gray hat with fur like fibers.

BG's hat/cap always seemed distinctive to me, though frustratingly blurred in the video.

Now that we know Libby's video was over 40 seconds long, perhaps LE has a closer clearer image of BG. One clear enough to identify potential brands and sizes?

That's RA's brother???
Nope; if you are scrolled down and watching the video titled "Delphi murder suspect's brother details history of violence", it is an old video that is pertaining to suspect "James Chadwell" from way back when. Ashely Chadwell (that prior suspect's brother) is doing the talking. States so on the screen at 5 seconds into the video.

It's just the Daily Mail, yet again, getting old news stories and videos mixed in with current affairs.

Ron Williams - wow.
Old stories in the DM being mixed with the new. Nothing in today's released documents (thus far) linking a ring, RL, JC or KK to this ... only the DM article does that based on old stories.

Take it with a Mount Everest sized grain of salt rather than something tangible coming out of the doc dump; it's not coming from there.

If RA intended to leave the park with the two girls, alive, to where would he have taken them?

I can't help but to think of houses of horrors...kept for years....

I wonder what communication, if any, transpired from about 3pm onward that day. A lot of CYAs?

Was the staging personal? Or intended to mislead?

Was there especial (sick) significance to two bullets? One at the crime scene, one in the keepsake box. Two victims, a bullet for each?

I'm going to put this out there -- if this was part of a master abduction (local sex trafficking for local pervs) -- Abby and Libby may have actively thwarted being removed to that dreaded second location. They had no chance... but they'd have had no chance at the next place either. Had they been relocated, they may never have been found --

I think we're hearing that trophies were kept -- a sock? -- but I'll ask anyway -- was RA going to be paid handsomely for delivering two young girls? Was he motivated by cash (desperate financially) and shared perversions?

Layers and layers of ick.

Jmo
Or was he trying to prove his worth for admittance into a pedo ring (I do not know if any such ring factors into this, but it was suggested by the media link I posted upthread, so I'm asking it here).

I thought that item was odd. Is there a reason they double bagged the water bottle, but didn't do that to the other items? It also doesn't say if the bottle was empty, or had water in it...or something else in it that peaked their interest? This and the motorcycle cover were interesting to me. Did he have a motorcycle? If not, maybe they thought it could have been used as a vehicle seat protector in a pinch?

JMO
Double bagging I’m not sure about, unless it’s to avoid any minute traces of DNA escaping or getting into the inner bag? And the motorcycle seat cover… I’m wondering if he hid his outerwear underneath to hide it from his wife until he could figure out how to get the stains out? She’d notice the items missing if they weren’t worn in a while and weren’t hanging up in the house/folded in a drawer. I would, anyway, even though each person in my house does their own laundry. I could probably give a full inventory of my husband’s clothes, without looking, if I had a half hour to really think about it. Probably most of my stepson’s, as well, but I’m a really observant person. I don’t know about RA’s wife, however. I do think she’d notice at least a piece of outerwear that’s usually pricy going missing for a while, though.

Would you actually even *want* the furniture (if he is convicted)?? I personally would not. I'd always worry about possible transfer evidence / dna from the scene. :(
I’d get rid of everything in that house that wasn’t nailed down or painted on, then get the house blessed, sage it, and keep holy water around in a water gun.

I’m a bit superstitious and don’t mess with bad juju.

MOO

Random thoughts…

Could his wife be working with the prosecution now and that’s why he’s still “her person”?
What time was the Snapchat pic sent? I think it was 2:07 or 2:17
Mere seconds…just seconds and this whole thing could’ve ended differently. I always thought it was just a few minutes but it was literally seconds.
Is this the first confirmation the bodies were posed?
I wonder if the wounds point to a specific knife/style of knife? Something made them keep that secret and it’s not like saying they were killed with a knife would instantly identify BG.
His nose in profile is SO straight, almost too straight. Idk why that stood out to me

Pics were taken prior to 2:07, LG uploaded them @ 2:07.

He could have been within 600-800 feet of them, by then.

JMO

Lets keep in mind that he started "losing it" after his wife hung up on him when he started confessing. I suppose that we could assume he thought that she would stand by him OR he was letting her know before the proverbial poo hits the fan.

He claims that he saw 3 young girls while on the trail. Aside from them, he claims to have seen no one?

He says he walked to the bridge to " watch fish from platform one" then proceeded to sit on the bench at the end of the trail before leaving.

A grown woman saw him standing on that very platform and ALSO saw Abby and Libby. They were on their way to the bridge.

HOW did he sit on that bench for an hour and a half and never see Abby and Libby or the phantom Bridge Guy ( that is and was him). How did NO ONE ELSE see him after 2:13 PM?

His car is seen @1:27 PM and seen leaving around 3:57, the same time a woman saw a man walking " muddy and bloody" in the direction of his car.

NO one Saw him on or near the bridge after the 2:13 timing because he was with the girls. Marching them to their deaths. Their brutal, bloodied, stabbing and staged death.

He is responsible.

No doubt.

JMO

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

He has some integrity issues.

Having walked the main and Girard trails, and timed a bunch of stuff, I can and have confirmed in the past you can be there with, say, a bunch of people. Then all-of-a-sudden, you're alone.

It happened on a beautiful, October day in that gorge. Saw probably two dozen folks, including an older couple on the lower/Girard trail.

I spent probably 10 minutes or so loitering on the creek bed west of the bridge, bridge is not visible from there. Made my way up most of the way of the Girard trail, a trail in the woods cut over through the woods to the main trail near to the NW approach to the bridge.

20 minutes total time. I'm alone there. Guess what's going through my mind.

I walk back towards Freedom Bridge. I finally see folks coming on to the main trail by where BG would gotten on to the trail.

Total time between seeing humans and then more humans, roughly 1/2 hour.

Just My Experience

Edit:

Who would take advantage of those timeframes, on 2.13.17? Somebody who had been there many times, a voyeur type, etc. A local.

I thought that item was odd. Is there a reason they double bagged the water bottle, but didn't do that to the other items? It also doesn't say if the bottle was empty, or had water in it...or something else in it that peaked their interest? This and the motorcycle cover were interesting to me. Did he have a motorcycle? If not, maybe they thought it could have been used as a vehicle seat protector in a pinch?

JMO
Water bottle! I was picturing a bottle of Evian, but maybe it was a  reusable water bottle. A pink one or teenagery....maybe where it was found made it seem especially relevant. Souvenir-y. (Could belong to his wife or daughter, but again, where it was found might have made it sus.)

jmo

Last edited:
Is anyone able to tell from the info/ serial numbers listed in the docs how old the phones are? I think that would help determine if this is a household that just keeps old models lying around when they update vs someone who has multiple discreet phones for nefarious purposes (aka burners).
Weirdly, the number of knives was not as alarming to me as the number of phones. But maybe it’s because I grew up in a hunting/ fishing family…

Random thoughts…

Could his wife be working with the prosecution now and that’s why he’s still “her person”?
What time was the Snapchat pic sent? I think it was 2:07 or 2:17
Mere seconds…just seconds and this whole thing could’ve ended differently. I always thought it was just a few minutes but it was literally seconds.
Is this the first confirmation the bodies were posed?
I wonder if the wounds point to a specific knife/style of knife? Something made them keep that secret and it’s not like saying they were killed with a knife would instantly identify BG.
His nose in profile is SO straight, almost too straight. Idk why that stood out to me
Interesting thought... but if she were working with the Prosecution, wouldn't we expect to see more phone calls, attempts to keep him talking?

But really what more could they need?

The sealed files must be rife.

Right down to DNA, hair fibers, transfers, souvenirs I'll bet.

Jmo

He is responsible.

No doubt.

JMO
IMO that's the biggest tell -- there was no way he wouldn't have encountered the girls so why lie?

Because, as we know now, he had every reason to lie about that. He just shouldn't have.

Is there a word for that? A cover-up lie that exposes the truth by virtue of itself....

Jmo

RA’s house went up for sale on Zillow yesterday for $254,900. Most of the furniture including a master queen bed, sofas, recliners and lots of other items are included in the sale. I don’t know how long it may take to sell but I hope it doesn’t end up being an airbnb for fans of true crime.
The day before the documents drop, the marital home is on the market. Ouch.
Interesting strategy. I hope KA takes the proceeds and heads to Hawaii with her daughter. They are traumatized victims of his evil deception. Say goodbye to her people in Indiana. Nice change of scenery should do them good.
Wave hello to: Sunshine. Rainbows. Orchid leis. Mangos. Cocktails with umbrellas. I wish the family the best life possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli