IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those "random branches" had been cleanly cut with an electric saw, according to Defense.
All of this is according to the Defense. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the Judge rules on this Motion, as the Prosecution won't be able to dispute this theory and these allegations because of the gag order. Funny that.

MOO

All of this is according to the Defense. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the Judge rules on this Motion, as the Prosecution won't be able to dispute this theory and these allegations because of the gag order. Funny that.

MOO
This is one time they might do best to NOT dispute it anyway, just move on with progressing the case to trial. You can't argue with this kind of stuff, because all it does is draw attention to it and make those who believe it's true believe harder.

MOO

Take a few days off WS to focus on the fall to-do lists and look what happens. I caught up last night but woke up this morning thinking surely I imagined this.
It’s not that the defense story isn’t realistic. We have those faux Nordic people in my state too. The leaders have violent criminal records and they prey on poor white folk looking for an identity. Come on, people, buy yourself a Nordic cookbook, a rosemaling trunk, and learn some of your heritage— no need to join a hate group.
So yes, those people exist, but the story here is clearly written for public consumption, high school reading level — no legalese, and full of horror/thriller-style details to make sure it gets us engaged and enthralled. It’s greasy of them and I’m so sorry for the families. I want RA to have a solid defense but not like this.
I’m not religious but willing to say a prayer here today for justice.
Totally. But I read every single word and didn't fall asleep. So ... who else does the Defense need to see this and consume it in such a way - high school level, written for public consumption. Maybe it IS a Hail Mary
Did you notice it ever explained in the document why Click from the police force in Rushville, IA would be privy to the specific Delphi crime scene details and go on to write a report even though he wasn’t a part of the investigative team, let alone why the FBI BAU unit would become involved in his report in a case that didn’t occur within the Rushville jurisdiction.

Could have saved 136 pages of type by providing proof “the FBI believes Odinites were likely involved”. And if the FBI really do believe this, why wouldn’t they take over the prosecution of it because of the association to terrorist organizations?
“The letter that Click sent to McCleland was the first that the Defense has heard that the FBI actually believed that Odinists were likely involved.”
oh, to answer your question, Rushville is yet another tiny town in IN.

Just want to chime in to say that I loathe the fact that we now know about the crime scene details.

As someone with two granddaughters, I can’t get it out of my head.

I don’t know if the families were already privy to these details. If so, this has to have been tormenting them for years.

If not, this is an almost abusive way to find out, simultaneously with us nobodies in the public.

I understand that some posters here are now saying this has been rumored for years, but I avoid social media and it’s all new and horrifying to me.

JMO

I have just begun reading the memorandum and I have to say I’m shocked. It has given me some pause on RA’s guilt. I live only a skip and a jump from Delphi and this case is at the top of my interest here. I just don’t know what to think. If any of these details are correct how can they be ignored? Did LE ignore them? If the defense has the ability to introduce this at trial how will a jury interpret this. I think LE is going to have to do a lot of due diligence now to overcome these allegations now made public. This may be one heck of a trial that I previously thought was a slam dunk. JMHO

Oddly, how random branches could resemble runes probably can be compared to the photo of the man on the bridge who’s concealing virtually everything anyone can imagine inside his coat!
Yep, I could throw a bunch of branches down like pick-up sticks, but would never consider them "runes" unless they spelled out something meaningful in accordance with the runes alphabet.

What did the runes say? Perhaps "Richard didn't do this" ;)

Old as dirt here and kind of thought I'd seen it all, but IMO I have never seem such an unprofessional legal document.

One of the branches was was several feet longer than Libby's body. I know there is a wealth of potential for what could be under that coat, but I don't see a branch potentially eight or nine feet long being one of them. They were found in the woods. It's not a stretch to presume that the branches came from the scene.

MOO
Agreed. There's no way a ~9' long branch was hidden under anyone's coat. Even Sun Mingming (7'9" ex-basketball player) couldn't conceal a branch that long on his person. The branch was either found at the scene, or brought to the scene in preparation of the ritual IMO (likely found there since it was a heavily wooded area). If Libby was 5'4" then add another 4' to her height as the branch extended both ~2' above her head and below her legs.

One large tree branch had been placed on her left shoulder. This branch was so long that it extended above Libby’s head several feet and below her legs for several feet as well.

But, even if it was found there, it seems like at least 1 branch needed to be much longer (almost 2X a young girls height) than one of the victims for their ritual. If I was planning a ritual, and it was risky that I'd could be caught having just murdered someone, so I needed everything from kidnapping to getting where they ended up, undressed, redressed, staged, tree writing, etc. done in a hurry... then I'd have gone to the site, picked out my branches and sticks, and placed them close to a spot I had picked out in advance. At least the ~9' branch. Especially since at least one of them was longer than a man by around a yard. Not sure what the significance of that long branch was, or if several smaller ones placed end to end would suffice. I'm thinking it would need to be 1 long branch so it would have been needed to be found and drug over beforehand.

All MOO.

Yep, I could throw a bunch of branches down like pick-up sticks, but would never consider them "runes" unless they spelled out something meaningful in accordance with the runes alphabet.

What did the runes say? Perhaps "Richard didn't do this" ;)

Old as dirt here and kind of thought I'd seen it all, but IMO I have never seem such an unprofessional legal document.
The runes were the Ansuz and Hagal runes. You guys really gotta read this memorandum. I don’t think one can get a clear view of the allegations within and why it’s so explosive and insane without reading it. Skip the crime scene section if it’s too much - there is still plenty of really problematic (for the prosecution) stuff in the memo without it.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but it is my own.

I have seen this type of "lawfare" play out over the past few years elsewhere.

(RA's) attorneys are able to play the system....legally....through filings and loopholes...to get their "version" of the story out. 'Leaked' is another name for it. We are also given some key inflammatory words to ponder. MSM and Social Media are running with it.
"Supremacy Groups " !!!
We have seen and read the documents filed. The waters have been stirred and muddied. The scene has been tainted. The truth is out there, but the process to find it is now much more difficult.

I second @Arkay sentiments. The poor families of Libby and Abby.

MOO and Peace

I strongly believe that the defenses’ theory is an attempt to taint the jury pool, as well as to cast doubt on RA being the killer. After all, their theory that the girls were ritually sacrificed by a cult is enough to horrify anyone and certainly takes the focus off RA. I’ve always believed that RA did not act alone, and so does the prosecution. Perhaps he, and another pervert(s) did the staging to try to fool LE. Didn’t LE state early on that the scene looked staged?

I have just begun reading the memo in support of franks motion - will post my thoughts as I go

my first question I suppose is, who exactly does defense allege trooper Holeman told that a mystery professor at Purdue says “it was not Odinism or any type of cult worshipping or any type of group that would have conducted the crime” to?

My second is how did RB (Georgia internet sleuth) know in April of 2017 what images to search that might resemble the crime scene or what to find suspicious on DH's Facebook since these very specific details about the crime scene were never made public until just recently?

how did the anonymous tipster who contacted LE within two days of the girls' murders about BH know to be disturbed by his Facebook images of "half dead" women and "symbols out of tree branches"?

WOW, that was some read. I'm gonna need to absorb, reread and reabsorb.

I am jumping back on here after a long time because last night after reading the entire document, my entire way of viewing this crime has been rocked and changed. I was on the early boards here and other places where alot of the names mentioned were discussed..Locals weighed in...Lots of rumor. There always are....but that is part of the sleuthing....BUT last night that document made me devastatingly angry and suspicious of everything. READ IT. If anyone from way back is on here: do you recall the guy who found the social media stuff who really dug around? Saw things that really upset him...He tried to report it. He did, several times...re: BH Now this guy has been described by some as A Charles Manson type....His son supposedly "dated" one of the victims. The sleuther is called out by name in the document. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just begun reading the memo in support of franks motion - will post my thoughts as I go

my first question I suppose is, who exactly does defense allege trooper Holeman told that a mystery professor at Purdue says “it was not Odinism or any type of cult worshipping or any type of group that would have conducted the crime” to?

My second is how did RB (Georgia internet sleuth) know in April of 2017 what images to search that might resemble the crime scene or what to find suspicious on DH's Facebook since these very specific details about the crime scene were never made public until just recently?

how did the anonymous tipster who contacted LE within two days of the girls' murders about BH know to be disturbed by his Facebook images of "half dead" women and "symbols out of tree branches"?

WOW, that was some read. I'm gonna need to absorb, reread and reabsorb.
My recollection was that the Ga guy saw on the sleuthing sites info from locals that named individuals...Back then it wass common and people mentioned that one of the girls was "dating" the son of a guy who was bad news...The sleuther reaslly dug around and was very upset by what he discovered and reported it to several agencies. Of course he did not know that the photos would prove to be apparently what really happened...he apparently thought it was ODD as Hell to have this on your social media...which it was. I will say that I am alarmed that his name was listed in the document...I found that to be strange and a bit concerning...What he did was noble and he was trying to give tips..I do not know him but I know lots of people ( me included) who have given tips to Law enforcement from digging through items online...

MOO
What do you mean they won't be able to dispute it? They can do the exact same thing the defense did: file a motion with the court. Which they'll almost certainly do. The gag order doesn't prevent them from doing that.

I am jumping back on here after a long time because last night after reading the entire document, my entire way of viewing this crime has been rocked and changed. I was on the early boards here and other places where alot of the names mentioned were discussed..Locals weighed in...Lots of rumor. There always are....but that is part of the sleuthing....BUT last night that document made me devastatingly angry and suspicious of everything. READ IT. If anyone from way back is on here: do you recall the guy who found the social media stuff who really dug around? Saw things that really upset him...He tried to report it. He did, several times...re: BH Now this guy has been described by some as A Charles Manson type....His son supposedly "dated" one of the victims. The sleuther is called out by name in the document. Thoughts?
I've looked everywhere. Can you please post the link or send it to me privately? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
My recollection was that the Ga guy saw on the sleuthing sites info from locals that named individuals...Back then it wass common and people mentioned that one of the girls was "dating" the son of a guy who was bad news...The sleuther reaslly dug around and was very upset by what he discovered and reported it to several agencies. Of course he did not know that the photos would prove to be apparently what really happened...he apparently thought it was ODD as Hell to have this on your social media...which it was. I will say that I am alarmed that his name was listed in the document...I found that to be strange and a bit concerning...What he did was noble and he was trying to give tips..I do not know him but I know lots of people ( me included) who have given tips to Law enforcement from digging through items online...
Very concerning that his name was published. Ruthless and reckless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members