IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have your answer:

IMO, LE investigation incompetence and resulting errors, oversights, assumption and red herrings ... has set the table for ... so many issues.

A professional competent defense will have the opportunity to refute the State’s evidence during hearings or hopefully, at an eventual trial.

What purpose does juvenile attacks against LE serve?

My memory isn't great but I can't remember us ever questioning mycase. Of course the site is going to have a disclaimer. We know what we see is not the entire record of entries. It's hard to believe I've spent a gazillion hours posting court dates that now have become suspect.

Terms of Use​

Odyssey Public Access (the "MyCase" website) is a platform for online services provided by the Office of Judicial Administration (the “Office”).

I don’t think it’s fair to use information posted to this website as the basis to make allegations of Judicial wrongdoing. It’s worth reading the Terms of Use and Disclaimer if it’s believed otherside.

Terms of Use​

Odyssey Public Access (the "MyCase" website) is a platform for online services provided by the Office of Judicial Administration (the “Office”).

Electronic access to court information is restricted by federal and state law in addition to court rules and orders. Information on this site is made available as a public service pursuant to order of the Indiana Supreme Court.

Information displayed on this site is not to be considered or used as an official court record and may contain errors or omissions. Accuracy of the information is not warranted. Official records of court proceedings may only be obtained directly from the court maintaining a particular record.

Read the complete Terms of Use >

Disclaimer​

Electronic access to court information is restricted by federal and state law in addition to court rules and orders. Information on this site is made available as a public service pursuant to order of the Indiana Supreme Court (Adobe PDF).

Information displayed on this site is not to be considered or used as an official court record and may contain errors or omissions. Accuracy of the information is not warranted. Official records of court proceedings may only be obtained directly from the court maintaining a particular record.

The financial data contained within a case may not include interest that has accrued or other charges that have become due since the last financial transaction. The Clerk's office can provide current financial information.

When searching the public access site by case number, it is possible that cases matching the case number entered may not appear in the search results depending on the exact format entered in the search form and the exact format entered into Odyssey. Users of the Odyssey case management system have been trained to use the exact case numbering format prescribed by Administrative Rule 8 when manually entering a case number. For help searching by case number, see our MyCase Help page.

Information obtained from this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice.
<>

Who Owns MyCase?​

MyCase is developed and maintained by Tyler Technologies, Inc., under contract with the Indiana Supreme Court, Office of Judicial Administration. The Office is responsible for the operation of MyCase.

Have you ever seen an actual Indiana court docket?

Since I can't know what I can't see, I've always thought the docket for the public and the actual docket were the same. The difference being the official record has some entries hidden. We've seen that happen with this case... when something goes from public to sealed, it disappears from our view.
Disclaimer
Electronic access to court information is restricted by federal and state law in addition to court rules and orders. Information on this site is made available as a public service pursuant to order of the Indiana Supreme Court (Adobe PDF).

The financial data contained within a case may not include interest that has accrued or other charges that have become due since the last financial transaction. The Clerk's office can provide current financial information.

When searching the public access site by case number, it is possible that cases matching the case number entered may not appear in the search results depending on the exact format entered in the search form and the exact format entered into Odyssey. Users of the Odyssey case management system have been trained to use the exact case numbering format prescribed by Administrative Rule 8 when manually entering a case number. For help searching by case number, see our MyCase Help page.

Information obtained from this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice.

Disclaimer for the Carroll County IN court records search site.
ETA jinx :)

My memory isn't great but I can't remember us ever questioning mycase. Of course the site is going to have a disclaimer. We know what we see is not the entire record of entries. It's hard to believe I've spent a gazillion hours posting court dates that now have become suspect.

Terms of Use​

That’s right, it’s a public service and more-so for attorneys as I’m quite sure they’re able to download copies of motions and decisions which are posted to the site. But it’s not proof that the judge is backdating her rulings just because it’s not posted to mycase immediately.

As for hiding defense motions, we’re hearing a one sided story. Maybe they’re as frivolous and over-sensationalized as RA being held as if he was a POW?

“Information on this site is made available as a public service pursuant to order of the Indiana Supreme Court.”

Last edited:
My own OPINION:

Many of us pro-LE folks are also quietly and thoughtfully considering recent events, and RA’s right to due process.

We can do both.
We aren’t sheep.

JMO

My opinion too.

RA has been charged with the murders of Libby and Abby. I holding my opinion about the quality of evidence the State has against him as that will come out at trial, sooner or later.

Meanwhile I’m not ready to believe the ex-defense who say it’s nothing, after all that’s to be expected. What I don’t like is how they go about it, by playing on people’s emotions. Poor them, who are so wronged.

JMO

That’s right, it’s a public service and more-so for attorneys as I’m quite sure they’re able to download copies of motions and decisions which are posted to the site. But it’s not proof that the judge is backdating her rulings just because it’s not posted to mycase immediately.

As for hiding defense motions, we’re hearing a one sided story. Maybe they’re as frivolous and over-sensationalized as RA being held as if he was a POW?

“Information on this site is made available as a public service pursuant to order of the Indiana Supreme Court.”
You're right that it's not proof but, due to the trouble around that conference, the time difference can be looked at as being suspicious.

Anyone can look at the docket and see that almost all of the file stamps and the date the filing appears on the docket are within a day or two of each other. A few are 3-4 days off for whatever reason. There is one entry that she sat on for 10 days. Almost all of her entries are very prompt.

Now, if you look at the docket, you can plainly see the defense motions mentioned are not visible to us, the public. Unless they are sealed, I can't find any reason for us to not be able to see them.

Baldwin will sleep better tonight knowing that the torches and pitchforks are all outside Rozzis house and everything is now his fault lol!

Meanwhile the J is not following laid down procedure and prejudicing the accused’s constitutional right to counsel…

Nothing to see here!

I guessed that.

I thought it was kind of red-flaggy that the P and the J directed the ISP to violate APRA but I guess that's just me.
For those outside the US (ie. me) could you explain what APRA is? There's an Australian thing to do with insurance with the same acronym, and I can't get Google to give me hits for anything else because of my location.

If I were Rozzi in D now I'd file a motion requesting a speedy trial (as long as he hasn't already waived this?).

Soon have to get that court to do list in order and pronto!

For those outside the US (ie. me) could you explain what APRA is? There's an Australian thing to do with insurance with the same acronym, and I can't get Google to give me hits for anything else because of my location.
indy.gov.

Public access counselor says authorities shouldn’t have kept public ‘in the dark’ about arrest in Delphi murders

ETA: Sorry @FrostedGlass, I didn't mean to reply for you. This was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post!

Last edited:
I think they are referring to the Access to Public Records Act

DBM

Baldwin will sleep better tonight knowing that the torches and pitchforks are all outside Rozzis house and everything is now his fault lol!

Meanwhile the J is not following laid down procedure and prejudicing the accused’s constitutional right to counsel…

Nothing to see here!

Well sure that’s what we’re all supposed to think, poor ex-d who doesn’t want the shameful “gross negligence” doesn’t see daylight. It’s puzzling how anyone can anyone defend the ex-D without knowing why need defending. Nothing to see here is right, we‘ll soon forget there’s a defendant at the centre of this case.

You're right that it's not proof but, due to the trouble around that conference, the time difference can be looked at as being suspicious.

Anyone can look at the docket and see that almost all of the file stamps and the date the filing appears on the docket are within a day or two of each other. A few are 3-4 days off for whatever reason. There is one entry that she sat on for 10 days. Almost all of her entries are very prompt.

Now, if you look at the docket, you can plainly see the defense motions mentioned are not visible to us, the public. Unless they are sealed, I can't find any reason for us to not be able to see them.
Hennessy promised to file another motion today but you are stating we won't be allowed to view it in mycase?

“Judge Gull has an overly broad impression of her authority,” Hennessy wrote. “She is mostly just upset about the effectiveness of Attorneys Rozzi and Baldwin in gutting the prosecutions trumped up case against Richard Allen.”

Hennessy said he would be making an additional filing on Friday.

Hennessy promised to file another motion today but you are stating we won't be allowed to view it in mycase?

“Judge Gull has an overly broad impression of her authority,” Hennessy wrote. “She is mostly just upset about the effectiveness of Attorneys Rozzi and Baldwin in gutting the prosecutions trumped up case against Richard Allen.”

Hennessy said he would be making an additional filing on Friday.
Wow. I just... wow.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members