Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we assume they meant "Sig Sauer" not "6 hour"?

Yup, it's a Sig Sauer, but no model named or caliber listed for it. The M1 Car Bean is correctly called an M1 Carbine, which comes in .30 caliber. I'd guess the M1 was probably a family hand-me-down, since GI's brought them home from WW2, Korea, et al.

I just do not understand how a 53 year old, normal guy with normal everyday problems, wakes up one day and decides to force 3 female strangers to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint in a Catholic book store. What did I miss here?

This is the profile of a lot of serial killers and serial rapists.

Often when you scratch the surface, you find out they aren't as nice and normal as they seemed. Like this guy's documented rage issues.

I looked over his current Twitter ...(BTW he has an older one - established 2012- Thomas Bruce (@ThomasBruce7065) on Twitter )

Anyway on his current Twitter (joined Feb 2016). Thomas Bruce (@NavyVetAT1) on Twitter

Interesting to note: he was retweeting posts up to Feb 9, 2017 and then nothing until Feb 15, 2017 when posted his “favorite Valentine song: Between You and Me” (image attached)
Part lyrics:
“I know there's something going on between you and me
I love this secret little bond between you and me
It's just so good that I don't wanna make a scene
I-I-I just wanna keep it between
Between you and me”

(he also seemed to take a long break on “likes” too from early Feb 2017 to April 2017.

Just odd coincidence I’m sure...

Attachments

• F40C4C4C-1285-4003-BFCC-1B043D17942B.jpeg
    F40C4C4C-1285-4003-BFCC-1B043D17942B.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I just do not understand how a 53 year old, normal guy with normal everyday problems, wakes up one day and decides to force 3 female strangers to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint in a Catholic book store. What did I miss here?

I believe he may have committed other acts before. He just wasn't caught. The I-70 killer was mentioned earlier. I don't believe this guy is the I-70 killer, but if LE has DNA from those murders I hope they compare it to him.

Hi TeaTime,

JMO...
I would say the same way Dennis Radar (BTK) did.

~ RIP M+J

Unfortunately some adults are capable of anything with no warning just look at what CW did to his wife, unborn child and daughters.

IIRC the photos sourced from Libby’s phone which ISP later released were taken from a blurry and fuzzy video of him quite some distance away. During one police update, it was mentioned both Disney and NASA assisted the FBI in attempting to add clarity to the images as best they could.

Police return to Delphi murder investigation - WOWO 1190 AM | 107.5 FM
upload_2018-11-24_15-17-37.jpeg

I’ve always thought it interesting how these two photos don’t quite resemble the same person. BG on the left looks to me far younger and leaner than BG on the right. BG on the right, it appears a hoodie entirely covers his head/hair and his beard appears it might be somewhat grey or heavily grey tinged. It’s also possible he might have a protruding pot belly.

If LE is able to connect TB to the Delphi murders of Abby and Libby, I think the photo on the right is a very close likeness to him.

Just a point about the sketch released July, 2017, discussed in great detail at the time. The murders occurred Feb, 2017 and although LE seemed very optimistic the sketch would prove helpful in identifying BG, how accurate might one’s memory be, four or five months later, in recreating the facial appearance of a stranger whom one saw passing by? It could indeed be totally accurate but research has not given high marks to the reliability of eye witness accounts, especially those not made immediately after the sighting.

July 17, 2017
“Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said the witness saw the man walking near Delphi, about 60 miles (100 kilometres) northwest of Indianapolis, but only recently met with an FBI sketch artist to provide facial details for the rendering released by State Police.”
Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens’ deaths

IIRC the photos sourced from Libby’s phone which ISP later released were taken from a blurry and fuzzy video of him quite some distance away. During one police update, it was mentioned both Disney and NASA assisted the FBI in attempting to add clarity to the images as best they could.

View attachment 156945

I’ve always thought it interesting how these two photos don’t quite resemble the same person. BG on the left looks to me far younger and leaner than BG on the right. BG on the right, it appears a hoodie entirely covers his head/hair and his beard appears it might be somewhat grey or heavily grey tinged. It’s also possible he might have a protruding pot belly.

If LE is able to connect TB to the Delphi murders of Abby and Libby, I think the photo on the right is a very close likeness to him.
Here's a detail that gave me chills yesterday: Before TB was caught in St. Louis, LE issued a description of his clothes. The cap and jacket essentially match BG clothes! See photo of the clothing as released by LE when they were looking for TB: Police have released a new detail about the suspect in the Catholic Supply store shooting

Yes, I know plenty of men wear jackets and caps....but such a close match to BG clothes? And wanted for the same type of crime, brazen attacks on more than one female on a Monday afternoon? The similarities are there.

jmo

View attachment 156945

Well my FB is suspended lol because I have no content/friends/photos. I only created it to sleuth. But. IIRC he had images where he looked a little paunchy.

Hmmm? Not sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member