Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to look at the MO-STL article where Koni Lorence had apparently posted info claiming to know Terry Bruce in real life. However all Koni’s comments have been deleted.....not sure by whom
The comments are still there. You have to "load more comments" & open the comment threads to view the replies.

:( No luck finding the charging documents. I was going back in forth between multiple sites last night and came across it and scoured it for eye color. Now I can't find the document at all. It had all his charges listed. I thought it was on this thread, but I'm coming up with nothing. He wasn't listed on the inmate roster in SL county last night either. I wonder why he's not coming up. :( Maybe someone has access to one of the sites for arrest records?

I'll post a link, but yes Bruce does have a DV record in California. View Case Detail

I was looking at the same site and noticed that one and another case involving TB.

However, those are divorces, IMO. The other one is from 1981 (they were married in 1977) and appears to involve a child(ren).

Also, according to California Southern Bankruptcy Court’s case locator website, TB and his second wife filed for bankruptcy in June 7, 1993 with discharge date of October 13, 1993:
California Southern Bankruptcy Court ( LIVE )

ETA:

1. My sincere apologies: TB would have been 12 in 1977, so please disregard “the other one ... from 1981.” The case must pertain to a different TB.

2. Hence, the person who filed for bankruptcy jointly with TB is his first wife.

Last edited:
Yeah I doubt that picture was taken in 2012 though, has a vintage look about it, moo.

Thoughts?

I agree, just a guess it’s vintage ‘90, in his 30s.

But I admit I’m not good at guessing ages. The St Louis suspect description was 45-50 years old, TB is 53 but his mugshot looked to me to be a man in his early 60s at least. If I personally knew of him but not his age, if he always looks like the mugshot photo, I’d never place him between the ages of 45-50.

I am not getting my hopes up, but I am not ruling him out for Delphi. A couple things IMO regarding comments that he may not be a great match to the sketch. IF he did commit the Delphi crimes, I'm sure he would know the sketch was out in the media and could purposely try to change small things about his appearance to not resemble it while not setting off alarm bells to those near to him. I know a few mentioned the shape of his nose, which is obviously a lot harder to change, but it is also a sketch. It isn't a photo, so it won't be a perfect image of him.

IF the link to Delphi mentioned in this thread is true, that is huge for me. He could have either had family business in the area OR just known about Delphi from this connection, known about the bridge, etc., and decided to travel there to fulfill whatever gross urge he had going on, especially thinking that living in MO, there would be no obvious link between him and that crime. He could have committed that crime and been back home later that evening. JMO

We will soon know, I hope, if TB is BG.
LE would obtain phone details, where TB was located at time of Delphi murders.
Surely past records could be obtained.
MOO.

:( No luck finding the charging documents. I was going back in forth between multiple sites last night and came across it and scoured it for eye color. Now I can't find the document at all. It had all his charges listed. I thought it was on this thread, but I'm coming up with nothing. He wasn't listed on the inmate roster in SL county last night either. I wonder why he's not coming up. :( Maybe someone has access to one of the sites for arrest records?

I'm wondering if LE thinks someone may try to harm him? Or, maybe they haven't decided where they want to incarcerate him--mid-level security prison? Max-level security?

Thoughts?

I'll post a link, but yes Bruce does have a DV record in California. View Case Detail
Wow! How did you do that- CA records are a mess.

1993 TB was still in the Navy then (1983-1994). San Diego County is the largest military area in the world. As an AT1 Aviation Technician E-6 (or Avionics) he could have been stationed in a variety of places, Coronado, an aircraft carrier, Miramar was still the Top Gun school (realigned 1995 and since 1999 a Marine Corps base), a desk job anywhere, even some Navy on Camp Pendleton.

I wonder if the DV case had something to do with him suddenly leaving the Navy at year 11...

Re: searching documents, I have paid for advanced background check but I’m not sure legally I would be allowed to post any of it as far as rules of the service?

I think we're only allowed to sleuth TB, but not his relatives. So, I'd think his personal info (eye and hair color), where he lived, other arrests, etc. would be okay.

The clothing is what stands out to me the most. It is very similar.

If TB was BG, knowing clothing and appearance of BG has been broadcast everywhere, wouldn't you alter these so you don't fit the description.
Go out of your way, to look different.
As many state, the clothing is universal and his appearance hasn't been altered dramatically, when you compare past photos.
MOO.

I was looking at the same site and noticed that one and another case involving TB.

However, those are divorces, IMO. The other case is from 1981 (they were married in 1977) and appears to involve a child(ren).

Also, according to California Southern Bankruptcy Court’s case locator website, TB and his second wife filed for bankruptcy in June 7, 1993 with discharge date of October 13, 1993:
California Southern Bankruptcy Court ( LIVE )
TB could not have been married in 1977 with a case in 1981.

He is 53 now, born 1965, graduated HS in 1983, entered the Navy 1983.

Mixed up records?

I think we're only allowed to sleuth TB, but not his relatives. So, I'd think his personal info (eye and hair color), where he lived, other arrests, etc. would be okay.

Several have commented on the different nose, between TB and BG.
'Fake' noses are easily available, if BG used one, knowing he may be seen leaving/arriving the bridge.
We have observed this in films, where noses are transformed.
MOO.

And in doing some sleuthing, he does have family in Indiana. If he were to visit them, he'd drive through Delphi. Just adding, I'm not sure what the familial relation is, so it's hard to say if this is an area he would have visited often. Whoever killed AW and LG had to know the area well, that's not a place someone from out of town would seek out.

Last edited:
Great sleuthing! This is all verrryyy interesting. I’ll just be over here sitting on my hands and hoping this could be a break for Libby & Abby.

Yes, we all have, and are so often disappointed.:(
In TB's case, it is early stages, but looks promising, with past records of TB being provided.
Also the possible link to previous discussed murders may result.
I am hoping, shortly we have 'breaking news'........:):)
MOO.

Wow! How did you do that- CA records are a mess.

1993 TB was still in the Navy then (1983-1994). San Diego County is the largest military area in the world. As an AT1 Aviation Technician E-6 (or Avionics) he could have been stationed in a variety of places, Coronado, an aircraft carrier, Miramar was still the Top Gun school (realigned 1995 and since 1999 a Marine Corps base), a desk job anywhere, even some Navy on Camp Pendleton.

I wonder if the DV case had something to do with him suddenly leaving the Navy at year 11...
Just put in his name and birthdate. I haven't found anything else, other than an unpaid bill in another nearby town. I don't have access to any records in the military. Don't know if anyone else can access those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210